2015-2016 Chicago Bears Thread - Year of the Fox

The Analog Cub

And nobody was surprised. f***ing dickweed.

Except for the Bears organization. This should be at least a year and no organization should sign this clown ever again.

• Like 1

At least I'm reading there's no guaranteed money.

Had this been Phil Emery or Kirk Ferentz (that guy who coaches the team who recruits out of the penitentiary :P), you bet your ass there would've been guaranteed money.

At least I'm reading there's no guaranteed money.

Had this been Phil Emery or Kirk Ferentz (that guy who coaches the team who recruits out of the penitentiary :P), you bet your ass there would've been guaranteed money.

Emery would have given Cutler some more guaranteed money for signing McDonald.

• Like 1

Upside? Another day Chicago sports media isn't talking aboot Derrick Rose and Jay Cutler!

Except for the Bears organization. This should be at least a year and no organization should sign this clown ever again.

I think he's 30. His career in the NFL is done. Hope it was worth it dickhead.

I think he's 30. His career in the NFL is done. Hope it was worth it dickhead.

And with that short lived NFL career, and all sorts of fines and police records, his career in life is pretty much toast too.

Holy crap, looking at the right side of the article - SO MUCH tabloid garbage.Who gives a crap about any of that stuff when reading a sports story? :LOL:

I bet Jay Cutler does! Probably browses it on his phone while not rooting for his team after he throws a pick six.

• Like 2

Holy crap, looking at the right side of the article - SO MUCH tabloid garbage.Who gives a crap about any of that stuff when reading a sports story? :LOL:

I bet Jay Cutler does! Probably browses it on his phone while not rooting for his team after he throws a pick six.

That's cold, brother!

• Like 2

That's cold, brother!

So is this beer!

jay-cutler-beer-intro.jpg?w=600&h=350&quality=85&strip=all

• Like 2

Post Coaching Cutler syndrome?

Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer was arrested early Sunday morning in Florida on a misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly punching a boy in the face and threatening to kill his family.

Aaron Kromer joined the Bills' coaching staff after two years as Chicago's offensive coordinator. Kirby Lee/USA TODAY Sports

According to a statement released Sunday by the Walton County (Fla.) sheriff's office, Kromer and his son allegedly confronted three boys, who has been fishing on the beach, over the use of beach chairs.

Kromer, 48, has been accused of pushing one of the boys to the ground and punching him in the face after throwing the fishing pole into the water. Kromer allegedly then ordered that the chairs be returned to where they were found and told the boy that he would kill his family if he reported him to the police, according to the statement.

Kromer was booked into the Walton County Jail at 1:51 a.m. ET and was released on bond at 3:10 a.m.

"We are aware of the report and in the process of gathering the facts," the Bills said in a statement released later Sunday morning.

Kromer joined Rex Ryan's coaching staff in January after two seasons as the Chicago Bears' offensive coordinator.

According to a report in the Chicago Tribune last December, which multiple sources confirmed to ESPN, Kromer made a "tearful apology" during a team meeting after criticizing quarterback Jay Cutler to an NFL Network reporter.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13243332/aaron-kromer-buffalo-bills-offensive-line-coach-arrested-battery-charge

• Like 1

WR Kevin White (No. 7 pick) on the PUP list, going into surgery for a stress fracture. Explains why he missed most of training camp and the first game against the Dolphins.

Wonderful :sigh:

Unless someone picks up Bethel McLeod-Thompson and starts him, it looks like a long year for the Bears.

My prediction for this year: 7-9.

Lots of growing pains this year, and the WRs are all getting beat up in the preseason. As long as they're smart and focus on the running game, they can get to 7 wins. The growing pains at the O line and the defense, along with how well the other 3 teams in the Norris look this year, will keep them from getting more than that.

Cutler was 50% pass completion and his pick six cost us the game.

On the other hand, they appear to be doing the right thing and focusing more on the run. Matt Forte went over 100 yds in the first half with a TD, and the average carry was around 6 yds. He should have a monster season.

O line looked pretty solid for the first time in forever. Defense looked better than I thought it would with the new system, but the pass coverage was pretty bad.

Hoping we can take one from Arizona....

Clausen is a fine backup and with your defense you don't need to score much to win anyway.

Opposite day, eh?

Lets try this. Cubs will be playing deep into October and the Hawks will take it from there.

• Like 1