The Official 2015 Oakland Raiders Thread! The DEL RIO era begins!! And Earl demands a Super Bowl! And so does Troutman!

treeduck

Heard this morning that the Raiders and Chargers are looking to share a stadium in LA.

:rage: :rage:

:rage:

I saw the article. :facepalm:

Fu***** stupid! :madra: :madra: :madra:

And they're saying if this happens then one of the teams will have to join the NFC and they say it's most likely to be the Raiders!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/20/if-chargers-and-raiders-share-stadium-one-would-likely-move-to-nfc/

Heard this morning that the Raiders and Chargers are looking to share a stadium in LA.

And they're saying if this happens then one of the teams will have to join the NFC and they say it's most likely to be the Raiders!

http://profootballta...ly-move-to-nfc/

OMG!! :madra: :banghead:

If that happens I am out!

It might make for a good rivalry with the 49ers though...

Fu** that!

It already exists.

Fu** that!

It already exists.

Well it probably won't happen. I still think the Rams are the favourites to head for LA.

Fu** that!

It already exists.

Well it probably won't happen. I still think the Rams are the favourites to head for LA.

Not really,

A new stadium in St.Louis is looking good at this point.

Look out Raiders fans LIX might be in here soon to shut down the thread, you didn't make the play-offs and everyone knows true fans forget all about their team when they don't see the post season! :P :joker:

Not in my house!! :madra: :LOL:

• Like 2

Super Bowl signing I think! :smoke:

Raiders sign PK Giorgio Tavecchio

Posted by Mike Wilkening on February 24, 2015, 8:07 PM EST

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwjmyji1mmrkmza4y2jiymqzndy4zwu5owy0y2e5n2jh-e1424823062421.jpeg?w=250

The Raiders have added a little offseason depth at kicker, signing Giorgio Tavecchio. The club announced the move Tuesday.

The 24-year-old Tavecchio spent the end of the 2014 preseason with the Raiders after a stint with Detroit. He previously spent time in training camp with the Packers (2013) and 49ers (2012). Tavecchio is 5-of-7 on field goals in exhibition play in the last three seasons.

The Raiders’ incumbent kicker, Sebastian Janikowski, is slated to make $3.25 million in salary in 2015. The 36-year-old Janikowski has three years left on his contract.

• Like 1

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwjmyji1mmrkmza4y2jiymqzndy4zwu5owy0y2e5n2jh-e1424823062421.jpeg?w=250

The Raiders have added a little offseason depth at kicker, signing Giorgio Tavecchio. The club announced the move Tuesday.

The 24-year-old Tavecchio spent the end of the 2014 preseason with the Raiders after a stint with Detroit. He previously spent time in training camp with the Packers (2013) and 49ers (2012). Tavecchio is 5-of-7 on field goals in exhibition play in the last three seasons.

The Raiders’ incumbent kicker, Sebastian Janikowski, is slated to make $3.25 million in salary in 2015. The 36-year-old Janikowski has three years left on his contract.

Last ditch attempt to energize the fanbase so they demand a new stadium.

Wow! Didn't see this coming! Hope he's good! We need receivers O line corners, D line. FUkkkkkk! EVERYTHING!

Wow! Didn't see this coming! Hope he's good! We need receivers O line corners, D line. FUkkkkkk! EVERYTHING!

I think he's training camp fodder.

Ugh! A typical Raider pick up then! JUNK!

Ugh! A typical Raider pick up then! JUNK!

Well,

I see they have focused on urgent needs. :facepalm:

http://blogs.mercury...raiders-4-slot/

:D

No excuses for not picking up some impact players with all of that cash. Plus decent draft picks.

No shit. I'm sure Mark will fukk it up somehow. Oh and Reggie The Bum too.

That is my only concern,

With all of there options it still would not surprise me if some how they fu**** up one way or the other.

Report: Raiders “planning” to host Ndamukong Suh next week

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwq0n2jmmzlhzjmymzrmzgeynzmyoda3owmxoty4nwvi-e1425583865320.jpeg?w=250

The Raiders are said to have designs on huddling with the top free agent in the Class of 2015.

According to Mike Silver of NFL Media, the Raiders are “planning” to meet with Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh next week, the first of free agency.

Per NFL rules, teams cannot begin to negotiate and have contact with the agents of other clubs’ prospective free agents until 4 p.m. Eastern on Friday, so it’s unclear whether the Raiders are simply being hopeful about meeting with Suh.

Nevertheless, this is a signal that the Raiders, as expected, want to be players for Suh, PFT’s No. 1 free agent. Oakland certainly has the salary cap space to strike a deal. Per Spotrac.com. the Raiders are set to be $58.8 million under the cap in 2015.

Teams can start to host players on free agent visits starting Tuesday, when the new league year begins.

• Like 1

Report: Raiders “planning” to host Ndamukong Suh next week

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwq0n2jmmzlhzjmymzrmzgeynzmyoda3owmxoty4nwvi-e1425583865320.jpeg?w=250

The Raiders are said to have designs on huddling with the top free agent in the Class of 2015.

According to Mike Silver of NFL Media, the Raiders are “planning” to meet with Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh next week, the first of free agency.

Per NFL rules, teams cannot begin to negotiate and have contact with the agents of other clubs’ prospective free agents until 4 p.m. Eastern on Friday, so it’s unclear whether the Raiders are simply being hopeful about meeting with Suh.

Nevertheless, this is a signal that the Raiders, as expected, want to be players for Suh, PFT’s No. 1 free agent. Oakland certainly has the salary cap space to strike a deal. Per Spotrac.com. the Raiders are set to be $58.8 million under the cap in 2015.

Teams can start to host players on free agent visits starting Tuesday, when the new league year begins.

With the cash they have on hand,

There are no excuses for not signing some top notch players. :madra:

• Like 1