The Official 2015 Oakland Raiders Thread! The DEL RIO era begins!! And Earl demands a Super Bowl! And so does Troutman!

treeduck

PAT! I love it buddy!! Let's get this thread started!!! I learned yesterday at my buddies Superbowl Party that Lynch is going to Oakland since the Seasucks lost the game last night! FUKK YES!

Lynch is going to be a Raider! Raiders will draft Cooper for Carr! Then they better draft some O Linemen. Then they better draft two corners! Then address the D Line.

Jack is THE MAN! He will be the best head coach of the Raiders since Gruden!

He turned the shit Jags around, so he can easily turn the Raiders around! Just as long as they know how to draft and study the free agent market!!

GO RAIDERS BABY! No more rooting for the SeaChickens! THEY LAID AN EGG! Who is their offensive coordinator? Foghorn Leghorn? Fuckking Seahags killed me!

• Like 2

I'm on board. Why, you ask? Let's get some fresh faces in the playoffs. I can't wait for Earl's commentary on this one. :popcorn: Let's Go Raiders!

Hahaha! Welcome aboard my dear! WELCOME TO THE RAIDER JUNGLE!

Love Forever,

AXL ROSE

(REAL RAIDER FAN)

"FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!"

JAMES HETFIELD

(REAL RAIDER FAN)

I'm dedicating this Silver And Black Thread to the GREAT TIMMY BROWN!!! "WHAT A MAN WHAT A MAN WHAT A MAN!" FIRST DOWN TIM BROWN!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE HALL OF FAME! FINALLY!!

I still have my Tim Brown jersey!

I can't wait to watch his speech this summer and cry!

PAT! I love it buddy!! Let's get this thread started!!! I learned yesterday at my buddies Superbowl Party that Lynch is going to Oakland since the Seasucks lost the game last night! FUKK YES!

Lynch is going to be a Raider! Raiders will draft Cooper for Carr! Then they better draft some O Linemen. Then they better draft two corners! Then address the D Line.

He turned the shit Jags around, so he can easily turn the Raiders around! Just as long as they know how to draft and study the free agent market!!

GO RAIDERS BABY! No more rooting for the SeaChickens! THEY LAID AN EGG! Who is their offensive coordinator? Foghorn Leghorn? Fuckking Seahags killed me!

I told you but you didn't listen. :LOL:

Pete Carroll is a punk!! :madra:

Ha ha that's funny mate! Their DC is going to be the fake crowd noise Foolclowns head coach! I give him two years!

That sounds like a plan for the Raiders, should make things interesting in the AFC West next year.

Ha ha that's funny mate! Their DC is going to be the fake crowd noise Foolclowns head coach! I give him two years!

That sounds like a plan for the Raiders, should make things interesting in the AFC West next year.

Hahaha! Thanks mate! You and I feed off of each other's love for metal and laughter! The "Foolclowns!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Hey Pat, I just found out that three Pocaro brothers and Les Dudek were all in Boz Scagg's band in 1976! I can't believe this! Then Les left and Lukather stepped in for a bit!

Your musical knowledge is way above mine. Les Dudek is one of the most underrated guitar players on the planet!

Anyway I hope the Raiders will step up and at least compete!

I have really good feelings about next season and I can't wait to watch the fuckking Wine Sipping Pussy Whiners train wreck! Ron Jeremy is their "head" coach! LOL!!!!!

Maybe Ginger Lynn can be their tight end!

Maybe Vanessa Del Rio can be their wide receiver!

X RATED BABY!

NINERS ARE WIMPS!

Since I'm in a Toto Boz obsession I would like to dedicate this song to the Raiders O line of 2015. Please keep Carr safe and off his back!

TOTO: "HOLD THE LINE"

Just run Mark Davis out of town! :LOL: :madra:

Hahaha! No shit! He is a TOTAL LOSER!

Did I tell you I met him and Steve Sabol at Mark's favorite restaurant in Walnut Creek Ca? It was called Bing Crosby's. It's gone now.

But back in 2006 I was having dinner with my wife. On our anniversary. Well it was MNF and the Raiders and Chiefs were playing. Of course the Raiders were slaughtered.

So I'm at my table with my beautiful wife. It was around 9:30. Our waiter says, "Hey, are guys Raider fans?" I said HELL YES! He's all, well Mark Davis just came in and sat at the bar. So I knew this was his favorite hang out. Usually he sat in the back of the join at a booth. Mark always had a few martinis and a steak. He was there every night.

Well that night was after a game. So I excused myself from the table and went up to the bar to see this John Denver look alike John Carey loser. Of course Mark was wearing an all white jumpsuit. Just like his daddy. So I go up to the bar and I say, "Hey Mark, Earl Ramer, season ticket holder of the Oakland Raiders. I see we lost another one tonight. What the hell are you and your dad going to do to stop all of this losing?" Well I was standing up and Mark was still sitting down. Next to him of course was the late great Steve Sabol. LEGEND! So Mark looked up to me with his tiny beady eyes and said, "Earl, don't worry. You have my word. My dad and I are going to make it right!" "I said "thank you Mark, I hope you are right. Goodnight."

I think shook his hand and then I shook Sabol's hand too. Fukk! I was pumped!

Of course my wife was pissed off that I left her at the table for a few minutes. But hey, she knew who she married. I'm an arrogant selfish prick! LOL! No wonder our marriage is jeopardy. "I Lost On Jeopardy." Greg Kihn!

Anyway, that was back in like 2006. The Raiders haven't done shit still. Mark is a very good liar. Al and Mark didn't do anything to right the ship.

Instead they are sinking it still.

The Silver and Black Pirate Ship will sink into the sea of Purple Drank.

The giant head of JaMarcus on the bow of the ship.

Only Jack Del Rio can sail the ship into the sunset of rings.

I'm tired of the same old shit.

The Raiders and my marriage are on the same crash course.

Something must turn positive.

It's called the regression of the mean.

Listening to TOTO all night can cause depression. Jesus, every song relates to my hurting heart.

No wonder I tune out lyrics and only follow the music! LOL!

It's like watching a Raider game with no sound!

Broken Hearts, love and the Raiders.

Everything is connected.

When do I pull the plug?

The ship is still sinking.

Just like my broken heart............................................................................................

Thank God For Rock And Roll

• Like 2

Ted Hendricks was THE MAN!

I truly believe that any Raider team in their Sixties or Seventies Hey Day would destroy any football team now.

Are you sure about Amari Cooper Earl?

Is he too short Pat? I'm sure the Raiders won't take him. They never pick the player I want!

I wanted Crabtree. Davis picked Heyward Bay.

I wanted MEGATRON! I got JaMarcus Purple Drank!

I did want Carr though so that made me happy!

I also wanted Crapperdick but wow now I'm glad he is a WHINER!!!

I truly believe that any Raider team in their Sixties or Seventies Hey Day would destroy any football team now.

Is he too short Pat? I'm sure the Raiders won't take him. They never pick the player I want!

They both suck! :LOL:

Edited by troutman

No he's 6'1, that's more than enough if you're talented like he is. Our guy Brandin Cooks is only 5'10 and he can make the high grabs anyway.

No he's 6'1, that's more than enough if you're talented like he is. Our guy Brandin Cooks is only 5'10 and he can make the high grabs anyway.

:codger: :dweez: :madra:

• Like 1

Raiders hire Ken Norton Jr. as defensive coordinator

Posted by Michael David Smith on February 6, 2015, 2:50 PM EST

kennorton.jpeg?w=250

New Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio waited a long time to hire his new defensive coordinator, but now he’s got his man.

Ken Norton Jr. will be the defensive coordinator of the Raiders.

Norton is a longtime protege of Pete Carroll, having spent the last five years as the Seahawks’ linebackers coach and six years before that as a linebackers coach and assistant head coach under Carroll at USC. The Raiders job will be Norton’s first job with someone other than Carroll as his boss.

The 48-year-old Norton, son of the former heavyweight champion of the world, was a linebacker for the Cowboys from 1988 to 1993 and the 49ers from 1994 to 2000.

Norton’s departure is another reminder of how hard it is to keep together the kind of great coaching staff that the Seahawks had on the defensive side of the ball. Seattle has already lost defensive coordinator Dan Quinn, who became the head coach of the Falcons.

• Like 1

kennorton.jpeg?w=250

New Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio waited a long time to hire his new defensive coordinator, but now he’s got his man.

Norton is a longtime protege of Pete Carroll, having spent the last five years as the Seahawks’ linebackers coach and six years before that as a linebackers coach and assistant head coach under Carroll at USC. The Raiders job will be Norton’s first job with someone other than Carroll as his boss.

The 48-year-old Norton, son of the former heavyweight champion of the world, was a linebacker for the Cowboys from 1988 to 1993 and the 49ers from 1994 to 2000.

Norton’s departure is another reminder of how hard it is to keep together the kind of great coaching staff that the Seahawks had on the defensive side of the ball. Seattle has already lost defensive coordinator Dan Quinn, who became the head coach of the Falcons.

I can live with it,

As long as Carroll isn't there! :LOL:

kennorton.jpeg?w=250

I can live with it,

As long as Carroll isn't there! :LOL:

Petey will be there, he'll send a bugging device in a packet of gum he gives to Norton...

• Like 2