Miami DOLPHINS official thread 2015-16 - Marino expects!

treeduck

And they just booted the offensive coordinator.

Lazor wasn't really the problem. A thin OL that suffered some injuries (yes, teams besides the Patriots have them) was the main problem...

20-10 over the Patriots. Game didn't really matter at all, but a win's a win.

It mattered: the Fins dropped something like 4 spots in the draft. The Pats screwed the Fins again!

It mattered: the Fins dropped something like 4 spots in the draft. The Pats screwed the Fins again!

If it was any other team, it wouldn't have been worth it.

I sort of agree. Anything that contributes to a continuation of the mind boggling streak of seasons of filling the bed with feces is good.

I sort of agree. Anything that contributes to a continuation of the mind boggling streak of seasons of filling the bed with feces is good.

You listening to the WEEI morning show, or is it all along Jazeera all the time in the Sly household?

You listening to the WEEI morning show, or is it all along Jazeera all the time in the Sly household?

Right now I'm listening to a podcast of Michael Graham's radio show. He used to be here in Boston. Now he's in Georgia.

Did you know Manning set the record for touchdown passes AFTER he came back from neck surgery?

My car allows me to check the psi of my tires from the navigation control panel. Recently, one was 4 psi lower than the others. I'm surprised the car didn't flip over.

Right now I'm listening to a podcast of Michael Graham's radio show. He used to be here in Boston. Now he's in Georgia.

Did you know Manning set the record for touchdown passes AFTER he came back from neck surgery?

My car allows me to check the psi of my tires from the navigation control panel. Recently, one was 4 psi lower than the others. I'm surprised the car didn't flip over.

Why, was all of the straw on the driver's side?

Look, Manning said he didn't take HGH. End of story. Why are you trying to make this into something it isn't?

I'm changing my avatar to C39H60N8O13

Look, Manning said he didn't take HGH. End of story. Why are you trying to make this into something it isn't?

Hey,go for it. Al Jazeera still works better, IMO. Kinda reminds me of the late 70s pop radio station I listened to in the car. Yeah, don't that sound good on a Friday night, a little Charlie Sly and the Family Stone, takin ya back a bit for that one. Al Jazeera with ya on a Friday night takin you home. 20 minutes past the hour and it's 25 degrees on the outside. Now let's go way back to the Thamesman, currently residing in the Where are they now file, goin' back to 65 for a few Cups and Cakes. Stay warm and if ya can't be with the one ya love, love the one you're with.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Hey,go for it. Al Jazeera still works better, IMO. Kinda reminds me of the late 70s pop radio station I listened to in the car. Yeah, don't that sound good on a Friday night, a little Charlie Sly and the Family Stone, takin ya back a bit for that one. Al Jazeera with ya on a Friday night takin you home. 20 minutes past the hour and it's 25 degrees on the outside. Now let's go way back to the Thamesman, currently residing in the Where are they now file, goin' back to 65 for a few Cups and Cakes. Stay warm and if ya can't be with the one ya love, love the one you're with.

Dude. Give it a rest already. Yes, Manning's house is definitely where HGH was sent. Yes, he was in his late 30s when he set the touchdown pass record. Yes, he was recovering from neck surgery that caused the Colts to cut him loose. It's not like footballs were found to possibly be under 12.5 psi. Sheesh, enough already. Zzzzzzzz.

What did the league do with the footballs during the Vikings-Seahawks game, by the way? Ask Sal Pal.

Dude. Give it a rest already. Yes, Manning's house is definitely where HGH was sent. Yes, he was in his late 30s when he set the touchdown pass record. Yes, he was recovering from neck surgery that caused the Colts to cut him loose. It's not like footballs were found to possibly be under 12.5 psi. Sheesh, enough already. Zzzzzzzz.

What did the league do with the footballs during the Vikings-Seahawks game, by the way? Ask Sal Pal.

Not following this (Manning) non story as I don't get along Jazeera on my Directv package. Or maybe I do and didn't put it on my custom channel list like 99.9999999999% of Americans.

Not following this (Manning) non story as I don't get along Jazeera on my Directv package. Or maybe I do and didn't put it on my custom channel list like 99.9999999999% of Americans.

So this is a "non story" but deflategate has held your rapt attention for a year?

Subject to the right to call witnesses in rebuttal, the government rests.

So this is a "non story" but deflategate has held your rapt attention for a year?

As long as the court isn't in New England or North Korea, not a problem.

LABT, having been found guilty by a jury of your peers on an indictment charging you with aggravated hypocrisy, you are hereby sentenced to continue rooting for a football team that belongs in the SEC for the rest of your natural life.

You stand committed.

LABT, having been found guilty by a jury of your peers on an indictment charging you with aggravated hypocrisy, you are hereby sentenced to continue rooting for a football team that belongs in the SEC for the rest of your natural life.

You stand committed.

No matter what goes on in New England, no one outside of that hellhole is paying attention to this story by some network that is going off the air. Except for that idiot Bill Simmons, who is probably still living in LA though thank God I haven't heard from him in a while.

You stand committed.

No matter what goes on in New England, no one outside of that hellhole is paying attention to this story by some network that is going off the air. Except for that idiot Bill Simmons, who is probably still living in LA though thank God I haven't heard from him in a while.

You made my point.

No, seriously, what did the league do with the footballs in Minnesota last weekend? Did they do anything to keep the cold from affecting their pressure? I know you made a joke about it (further illustrating my point, btw) but I'd like to hear your answer. I can post a link if you'd like.

You stand committed.

You made my point.

No, seriously, what did the league do with the footballs in Minnesota last weekend? Did they do anything to keep the cold from affecting their pressure? I know you made a joke about it (further illustrating my point, btw) but I'd like to hear your answer. I can post a link if you'd like.

Go for it. I haven't heard anything. Just make sure it's not from the sports equivalent of the Daily Kos or anything from North Korea.

You stand committed.

You made my point.

Go for it. I haven't heard anything. Just make sure it's not from the sports equivalent of the Daily Kos or anything from North Korea.

Did you read Sal Pal's reports?

Edited by Rick N. Backer