Miami DOLPHINS official thread 2015-16 - Marino expects!

treeduck

IK Enemkpali: It was never my intention to harm anyone

Posted by Josh Alper on August 11, 2015, 5:34 PM EDT

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwiwy2fhmjrlzwmxzja0mdflmduwnmnlnte2mdq4yjhk-e1439328791216.jpeg?w=228

In the hours since his jaw was broken by a punch from IK Enemkpali, we’ve heard from Geno Smith through Instagram.

Now we’ve heard from Enemkpali as well. Enemkpali, a linebacker who was released by the Jets after the incident, issued a statement through representatives to Dennis Waszak of the Associated Press apologizing for Tuesday’s events.

“I apologize to the Jets organization, coaches, teammates and fans,” the statement reads. “Geno and I let our frustration get the best of us, but I should have just walked away from the situation. I deeply regret and apologize for my actions. It was never my intention to harm anyone. I appreciate the opportunity I had with the Jets.”

A report on Tuesday afternoon from Albert Breer of NFL Media said the punch flew after a disagreement about money and Brian Costello of the New York Post is reporting that it involved $600 that Enemkpali laid out to get Smith to a charity event in Texas last month. Smith had to cancel after the death of someone close to him and Enemkpali asked for reimbursement. Smith reportedly agreed to pay, although it would seem he didn’t pay quickly enough to satisfy Enemkpali and words were exchanged before the punch that wasn’t intended to harm anyone was delivered to Smith’s face.

Jets coach Todd Bowles called the dispute “childish” and something sixth-grade kids could work out without delving into details at his first of two press conferences on Tuesday. If Costello’s report is accurate, it definitely seems like an apt description of what happened in the Jets locker room Tuesday.

Hey, duck, get a load of LABT's new avatar :LOL:

Goodhell?? http://www.dawgshed.com/images/smilies/shocked/surprised-smileys-emoticons25.gif

I'm supporting the commissioner against the bullies, thugs, and cheaters of the world.

The Dolphins might STILL finish last in the division.

Or not.

Imagine how dumb you'd sound saying that about the Patriots.

Don't have to. I'll just read post #198 any time I need a laugh.

Hey, duck, get a load of LABT's new avatar :LOL:

Goodhell?? http://www.dawgshed.com/images/smilies/shocked/surprised-smileys-emoticons25.gif

I'm supporting the commissioner against the bullies, thugs, and cheaters of the world.

The Dolphins might STILL finish last in the division.

Or not.

Imagine how dumb you'd sound saying that about the Patriots.

Don't have to. I'll just read post #198 any time I need a laugh.

I would think having a team that hasn't appeared in a Super Bowl in over 30 years, and hasn't won one in over 40 wouldn't be a laughing matter.

You know, I just realized that your user name isn't based on Circumstances. Very clever.

I'm amazed I missed this section of the forum for all this time. But glad I found it. I think?

I was at the Dolphins joint practice in Spartanburg SC yesterday. I am a Miami native and have been a fan since childhood. Went to most every Dolphin game played at the Orange Bowl. We moved the same year Joe Robbie Stadium opened. I still call it by its right and correct name.

Miami looks poised to make improvements this season. No guarantees, but bets are always welcome.

Since I am new, I will not make remarks regarding deflate-gate.

But if it walks like a duck and shits a lot its a duck.

I'm amazed I missed this section of the forum for all this time. But glad I found it. I think?

I was at the Dolphins joint practice in Spartanburg SC yesterday. I am a Miami native and have been a fan since childhood. Went to most every Dolphin game played at the Orange Bowl. We moved the same year Joe Robbie Stadium opened. I still call it by its right and correct name.

Miami looks poised to make improvements this season. No guarantees, but bets are always welcome.

That's not what a federal judge who actually read Mr. Wells' report and Commissioner Goodell's arbitration ruling in full has said. Did you read them both in full too?

That's not what a federal judge who actually read Mr. Wells' report and Commissioner Goodell's arbitration ruling in full has said. Did you read them both in full too?

Of course not. Why ruin a good feeling for a change?

• Like 1

Spouses all over New England whose names were exposed as clients of Ashley Madison are praying that their spouses hold them to the same standards that they use for Tom Brady.

• Like 2

Spouses all over New England whose names were exposed as clients of Ashley Madison are praying that their spouses hold them to the same standards that they use for Tom Brady.

Where were you 20 years ago when I needed you?

Me: Ladies and gentlemen, good morning. My name is . . .

LABT: GUILTY!

Were you in civil or criminal court at the time?

Not that it matters, your depiction is laughable. A better one would be would be:

Lawyer and client walk into the courtroom

Judge RNB: Innocent, he's wearing the right colored shirt. No need to actually consider any evidence.

• Like 1

Not that it matters, your depiction is laughable. A better one would be would be:

Judge RNB: Innocent, he's wearing the right colored shirt. No need to actually consider any evidence.

I've admitted my bias. You, however, have criticized Goodell in the past, for his disciplinary decision making no less, and now he's your avatar. For the last month or two the factual underpinnings of Mr. Wells' "independent" investigation (giggle) have been taking a beating, even by a federal district judge, but your support is unwavering.

I've admitted my bias. You, however, have criticized Goodell in the past, for his disciplinary decision making no less, and now he's your avatar. For the last month or two the factual underpinnings of Mr. Wells' "independent" investigation (giggle) have been taking a beating, even by a federal district judge, but your support is unwavering.

Yeah, this judge kind of scares me. I think the first clue was when he talked about the second half of the AFC championship game as if that had any relevance to anything. The second clue was when he was talking about direct evidence (I may have the exact words wrong) in a case that only requires a preponderance of the evidence and there is no way a rational person can deny there is that; that's why the deniers are arguing process.

By the way, I like in general the work of the AEI, but their conclusion of "the Colts' balls deflated too little" doesn't pass the laugh test. For that matter, Brady's laugh on WEEI the Monday after the game doesn't either.

• Like 1

Fugly win. Still counts one.

Maybe we should cheat to make it easier.

Remind me. Is it 2017 when the Dolphins are going to own the league? 2018?

Not sure. When is Judge Dick retiring?

At least you admit you'd need a kangaroo court to accomplish it. I've known that was behind your new found Goodell worship all along.

At least you admit you'd need a kangaroo court to accomplish it. I've known that was behind your new found Goodell worship all along.

The kangaroo court has spoken.

Congratulations...he got away without. You must be SO proud...

I'm always happy when injustice is addressed. I would be ashamed to cheer for Hitler invading Austria but call him a monster for invading Poland.

I'm always happy when injustice is addressed. I would be ashamed to cheer for Hitler invading Austria but call him a monster for invading Poland.

Your level of unhingedness (if its not a word, it should be, with this post as the example) has reached absurd new heights. The funny thing is, you know, and you know that I know how absurd your argument is and you make it anyway.

Your level of unhingedness (if its not a word, it should be, with this post as the example) has reached absurd new heights. The funny thing is, you know, and you know that I know how absurd your argument is and you make it anyway.

You have Goodell as your avatar. How many threads have you started with tags ridiculing him, having nothing to do with the NFL? Its something only a nut does.

You have Goodell as your avatar. How many threads have you started with tags ridiculing him, having nothing to do with the NFL? Its something only a nut does.

Find one.

And what would you call someone who defends cheaters based on the color of their shirt? There is literally no way a sentient person can believe that Tom Brady (or Hillary Clinton) is Sergeant Schultz. And I know you don't. Why you continually deny it is something I guess we'll never know unless you choose to reveal it.