One VIP Silver Package Ticket For Sale - St. Paul, MN

Principled Man

It turns out that a friend of mine who lives in St. Paul wants to go with me to the Show, so I put my one VIP Silver ticket up for sale on Ticketmaster's website.

Floor Center Section, Row 11, Seat #1 GREAT SEAT..... :sundog:

Thanks to Ticketmaster's obscene fees and commissions :rage: , the total price is $377.19.

If you're interested, let me know and we'll do business!!

You are going to give the potential buyer all the accompanying swag, right?

Absolutely. :ebert: Everything I bought will go to the buyer. I won't even open up the swag. I will ship it straight to the buyer at no charge.

You are going to give the potential buyer all the accompanying swag, right?

Absolutely. :ebert: Everything I bought will go to the buyer. I won't even open up the swag. I will ship it straight to the buyer at no charge.

I should note that since I'm going through Ticketmaster on this deal, they may ship the VIP swag to the new buyer themselves. I'm not sure about that, so I will try to find out.

It looks like my VIP ticket has sold already! That was FAST...........only took a couple of hours. :sundog: :sundog:

How do you sell your tickets through ticketmaster? I can't find that option.

Login to your Ticketmaster account and go to View All Orders. It should show you the tickets that you just bought.

On that page, it should have three options right next to the RUSH: R40 Live Tour 2015 picture: My Tickets, Transfer, and Sell

My VIP Silver ticket was an e-ticket, and I could print it out immediately after I bought it. I was still able to sell it, though. If your tickets are regular paper tickets, then there may be different rules on selling them.

• Like 1

All I see is My Tickets and Transfer.

Your living in Canada may have something to do with it, or the type of ticket that you bought. I would contact Ticketmaster and ask them.

If you can find a buyer for the ticket on your own, then you might be able to use the "Transfer" option.

Ticketmaster contacted me today, and they said that the swag from my VIP package will NOT be sent to the person who bought my ticket. Swag is non-transferable, it seems.

For "security purposes", the new buyer was not given my name, nor was I given his name. It looks like I will be getting the swag whether I want it or not. :huh: