Rate Yourself As A RUSH Fan

Lorraine

I would probably put myself at an 8.5. I'm not as crazy of a fanatic as some people but I do listen to the band every day, buy the fan stuff like t-shirts and pick holders and I drive long distances to see them in concert.
  • Like 1

If somebody abandons them for over 25 years should that count against said individual?... :codger: Edited by Narpski

lorraine, you post on the rush forum everyday. you're at least a 7.5.

It takes more than posting on a Rush forum. I wouldn't consider myself 7.5 at all.

I didn't know this was a serious thread! :AlienSmiley: :LOL:

• Like 1

I would probably put myself at an 8.5. I'm not as crazy of a fanatic as some people but I do listen to the band every day, buy the fan stuff like t-shirts and pick holders and I drive long distances to see them in concert.

That is where I would place you too.

• Like 1

It takes more than posting on a Rush forum. I wouldn't consider myself 7.5 at all.

Yeah it is.

Bathory, you are up on everything. I need your help. See that little alien face you used? Our neighbors have a huge one like that hanging from a tree with five rays where the neck should be. Would you happen to know if that alien face means something special?

Yeah it is.

Bathory, you are up on everything. I need your help. See that little alien face you used? Our neighbors have a huge one like that hanging from a tree with five rays where the neck should be. Would you happen to know if that alien face means something special?

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

9 for liking just about everything they do.

Half a point goes off for hating the debut.

The other half goes off for hating Presto/RTB.

I don't hate the other albums, though there are some that I like far more than others. I listen to the band most every day, usually cause it pops up in my shuffle and I have a LOT of Rush in there :LOL: Today I broke out of the shuffle and threw on Rush in Rio because that live album is pure joy and a can of whoopass.

• Like 1

If somebody abandons them for over 25 years should that count against said individual?... :codger:

I would put you as an eight.

Toymaker, on the other hand, is no eight.

It's important to remember that you are measuring yourself against the super fandom of Zumbi.