All of Florida Must be going to the Tampa Show!

losingit2k

Probably all of Florida will be showing up at the Tampa Show! Well Rush Fans anyway! Seems the tickets went fast since no other venues have been announced. It was Tampa or nothing. Who here is going to the Tampa Show?

:huh:

• Like 1

I am going, scored 18th row center in the pre sale. Kinda wish it was at the Amp instead of ice palace, but looks like they are avoiding outdoor venues for some reason on this our. Tics were pricey but if they play Lakeside Park and/or what your doing i will be extra happy happy!!
  • Like 2

I am going, scored 18th row center in the pre sale. Kinda wish it was at the Amp instead of ice palace, but looks like they are avoiding outdoor venues for some reason on this our. Tics were pricey but if they play Lakeside Park and/or what your doing i will be extra happy happy!!

Saw them twice down there on the last tour. Once in Tampa and the other time in Ft.Lauderdale. This show, is that where the Lightning play hockey?

Yes, the Hockey Arena. The venue is in Channelside which is right next to downtown Tampa.
  • Like 1

Not far at all 10-15 minutes. The sound is ok as it can be for an arena, they last played there on the VT tour. I know im stating the obvious but Amps are built for concerts, arenas are built for sports. That said the Arena here in Tampa is newer, and a VERY nice venue.
  • Like 1

I will be going, but struck out on the pre-sale. I tried for 50 minutes continuously and nothing decent came up (actually nothing in the upper price level.)

Not far at all 10-15 minutes. The sound is ok as it can be for an arena, they last played there on the VT tour. I know im stating the obvious but Amps are built for concerts, arenas are built for sports. That said the Arena here in Tampa is newer, and a VERY nice venue.

Thanks,

I was just curious. I loved both shows but the one in FT.Lauderdale was awesome! :haz: :rush:

• Like 1

Scored 3 tickets in section 130 row K (11 rows up smack dab in the middle of the row, from the looks of it on the interactive map it is equivalent to 10-12th row on the floor as far as how far back we are) on the presale. Wanted lower bowl for my 10 year old son. We have awesome seats. It was my first pull and I gladly bought them. I never saw anything close to that again (of course I kept trying to pull after just in case). Nothing I mean nothing even came up again for 3 together in lower level price level 1.

It will be the only Florida date IMO. We are making it a long weekend by driving up Friday morning, going to the Tampa Rays game that night vs the A's, doing Bush Gardens on Saturday then going to Rush on Sunday night. The entire weekend will be is birthday gift.

Lucky kid.

For myself I am hitting the show in Philly with a close friend. I will get my tickets for that when I see the time is right he he he. No doubt I will be on the floor....close.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 3

I had a feeling. I drove in from Panama for the Clockwork Angels, but this tour Tampa and New Orleans were back to back....and who does not want to spend Memorial Day Weekend in New Orleans. So 5 hours west instead of East. Rush did NOT belong in the 1-800 GARY shack for CA. Hope all who are seeing them inside enjoy it, but yes ALL of Florida is headed there....except me