what have i done

maxbeckmann

i am not a gambler.

but today i've been one.

bought 2 vip gold package under the influence of...i don't know.

cost me 815.00

will not know before the day of the show where my seats are.

(what's the point of that policy ?)

anyways. wanted to share.

now. cheer me up. please.

I did that last tour, was a nervous wreck right up until an hour before the show when I opened that little envelope I had to pick up at the venue...

After seeing Rush 29 times, I finally had my first, first row experience in Montreal that night for show #30. Hope the same happens to you!

• Like 6

If it makes you feel better the most I could afford for my family, 5 of us, was section 300 at Jiffy Lube Live where the accoustics suck moose balls.

Bless you. I couldn't take the family unless I want to be living in a cardboard box in a month or so.... :codger:
  • Like 3

Oh Dad and I will be getting the usual mid-tier seats. Off the floor but in the first regular section. If we get on it fast enough on Feb. 6th we'll get one of the sides. For the past 3 tours we've been about ~150 ft from Alex.

If they're nice to us the regular tickets will be around $90 a piece again like the last few years.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 1

bless you guys.

i am from montreal.

i have seen rush 15 times.

last tour, i was so enraged that i could not know what seat i was buying i didn't care for the vip package.

this time, i was hopping things to be different. they were not.

i understand i am fortunate to be able to pull out the money. that is not the point. but damn, if it was not for rush, who would be

willing to spend more than 800 dollars on something you can't "see" ?

i just don't care for the goodies that come with the package. i just want premium seats and i am willing to pay good money for it.

i am not a gambler.

but today i've been one.

bought 2 vip gold package under the influence of...i don't know.

cost me 815.00

will not know before the day of the show where my seats are.

(what's the point of that policy ?)

anyways. wanted to share.

now. cheer me up. please.

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJNEZPm-pQ

You are actually fortunate to be going to shows where you do not know the seats in advance and must actually attend the show yourself if you have VIP tickets.

For the TM VIP venues this time, you get the tickets well in advance, so scalpers are really out in force. Most TM VIP sales were sold out within 5-10 minutes.

If it makes you feel better the most I could afford for my family, 5 of us, was section 300 at Jiffy Lube Live where the accoustics suck moose balls.

Ohh yeah, and I didn't even have to buy 'accoustics' a drink!

I'm not crazy about the prices either, but "it is what it is" and I have to drive about 10 hours each way for one show so I want to make it totally worth it so I went for Gold VIP in Calgary and on the first try a front row seat came up.....needless to say I snapped it up and am beyond thrilled, both for myself and for there being one less prime seat to be scalped!

I know what you mean! My whole family (4) loves RUSH as well and it does force you to get the cheaper seats. I had to opt for section 108 in Tampa. I guess thats not bad at all since its center stage row 4. The Sound and visuals should be Immaculate.

Edited by losingit2k

You must be in the U.S. I just did the same as you, but for the Vancouver show. Thanks to the low Canadian dollar, I had to pay $1000. for the pair in Row 8 center. i was under the influence too - under the influence of my husband who wants to be in the first 10 rows. For me, it's probably not worth it - I love Rush, but I'm short and probably won't be able to see much anyways. Hope you feel better now! Enjoy the show!

Bless you. I couldn't take the family unless I want to be living in a cardboard box in a month or so.... :codger:

:laughing guy: