When do you get the tickets from the presale?

sabresman31

Typically I have recieved mine (from music today whom Rush used in the past and now Tickets Today) 2-4 weeks before the show. I always used Fedex or UPS so I can track it. I don't mind paying a little extra for UPS or Fedex. I don't trust snail mail. Edited by Todem

This may be a bit of a dumb question, but I bought tickets last Friday and I printed out my receipt. I was wondering, when am I going to get the physical copies of the tickets?

Didn't you have the option of receiving it through an email?

This may be a bit of a dumb question, but I bought tickets last Friday and I printed out my receipt. I was wondering, when am I going to get the physical copies of the tickets?

My mom is the one who actually did it and I think she said she was going to have them come through the mail.

My mom is the one who actually did it and I think she said she was going to have them come through the mail.

Hopefully there is a way to track it. I prefer the email option.

Edited by troutman

On Ticketmaster you can select to have them available almost immediately, and they post a pdf option to your account which avoids the whole e-mail or waiting patiently the week before the show for the mail. Edited by H to O

It depends on the venue. I purchased tickets from 4-5 different venues and each had it's own shipping policies. I think all of mine said they would ship by regular mail within 2-4 weeks from date of purchase. ( I don't like printing e-tickets because I like keeping my ticket stub (or whole ticket these days) as sort of a souvenir.) I did not purchase any from Buffalo though.

I just got notice that my tickets were printed for the Chicago show. Per TM, for snail mail ticket delivery they say 10-14 days. I would think that they would mail it reasonably soon so people don't complain to their credit card companies about paying for something not received. If I don't get them in 3 weeks or so, I'll start pushing buttons with TM, but there's no hurry at this point.

I know I should have done email delivery, but I was in a 'rush' and not clicking clearly.

e-ticket would be the safest and obviously the fastest option....your tickets (paper tickets at least, are in hand seconds after ordering)

I have actually printed extra copies on heavy paper and best quality color just to save as mementos.

• Like 1

e-ticket would be the safest and obviously the fastest option....your tickets (paper tickets at least, are in hand seconds after ordering)

I have actually printed extra copies on heavy paper and best quality color just to save as mementos.

OMG,

Thats what I did for the last tour!! :LOL: :haz: :rush:

No e-ticket available for Irvine. Just got an email today from TM saying they were printed and would be mailed soon.

I have an e-ticket from Irvine.....you must have missed the click option. No worries...you just may want too sit on your mailbox for a few days, in anticipation :syrinx:

• Like 1

No e-ticket available for Irvine. Just got an email today from TM saying they were printed and would be mailed soon.

I have an e-ticket from Irvine.....you must have missed the click option. No worries...you just may want too sit on your mailbox for a few days, in anticipation :syrinx:

:LOL:

e-tickets for Dallas. Will likely do the same for Austin if it's available (I didn't do VIP, but will hit the presale on Thursday). Still contemplating if I will really do Calgary.... I want to hike Banff in the days before, but man that's a lot of coin for one tour (although I do get to check two items off the bucket list.... Rush in Canada and Banff). Edited by WorkingAllTheTime

Weird. Pretty sure I would have seen it, because I did e-tickets for Chicago and Salt Lake prior. Anyhoo, will definitely be all over the mailbox...

Edited by ToneDog