Tickets aren't on sale right now - please check back!

Islander

do you have another browser to try? Though now I'm getting no tickets available anyway, but you know people are looking and then throwing back, so keep trying.

This pre-sale business is such assholes...

Shooting for Tampa the *second* they went on sale, says no matches for gold but says there are still silver. Try silver it says there are no amtches but there is gold, try that!

It's like the site is broken, and/or bad error messages and/or the VIP pre-sale started but there are no actual tickets released yet.

FFS!

:)

Tampa presale, started at 10:00:00 am with continuous attempts until now (10:52) Only message:

• At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.
    • Currently there are not enough Floor Price One tickets to fulfill your request.

Yes, I think Tampa pre-sale sold out. When you look at the "buy on the map" option, there are no seats still showing available.

But it's ok, they'll be available on eBay shortly for $2,000 each or more.

Edited by capoetc

Platinum seats in Montreal going slowly this am, Nord (floor?) and lower-mid bowl, from $425-550 pair

EDIT: Funny thing though, the information tab lists prices from $96.50-136.50...

Edited by Islander

Had some issues with Austin presale today. I didn't do VIP because I already spent a lot of coin for that in Dallas. Was looking to get 6 tickets (3 for me, 3 for a colleague). None available. Immediately decide to break it apart and go for my 3... only section 202 row P. Not the best, but I figured I am on the floor in Dallas, so okay. I grab them. This all takes less than 4 minutes because I have all of my account data preloaded in TM. I immediately go back. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. I try every few minutes for about 30 minutes and give up. Finally, two hours later, I try again. 3 lawn seats (WTH? Did they decide to make some available later?). Grabbed them for my colleague. He's not all that excited. Will try again tomorrow during public sale to see if I can get something better. If so, I might have 3 lawn tickets for Austin available! Edited by WorkingAllTheTime