What is a Resale Ticket?

lakai

Hi Everybody,

I am from germany and i bought tickets via ticketmaster on tuesday for presale for the Chicago show. These are e- tickets, and they called resale tickets. I dont know exaclay what it means. Ii guess it's alright because it comes from ticketmaster. But when i am flying over the ocean, i wanna be sure that these tickets are ok.and they let us in :drool: i searched the internet, but i am confused about it. In germany we dont have the presale and resale and what it is. If anybody can tell me more, please let me know. Thank you in Advance and best Wishes!!!

Volker

Edited by lakai

It's Ticketbastard's way of getting a piece of the scalping action. I took a look to see what fees they are charging the ticket holder for reselling. It's about $70 just in fees for floor seats in Chicago. All for handling a simple transaction that's automated.

Outrageous. :rage:

• Like 4

okay, i understand now what it is behind, thank you all for answering so detailed. "The Big Money" like always, but this way is something new for me :eyeroll: . Well, but i am very glad to see Rush, i don't think they will tour in Europe this time, or maybe never again, if i believe all the rumours :eh: We will see... Edited by lakai
  • Like 2

Lakai, glad you will be able to see them. If they decide to do Europe, you can see them twice. :)

Yeah, this would be great. The last time i saw them in Cologne and Berlin, but in Cologne, my hometown, the arena was only half full with people, but the guys were so good..., i hope they come over

• Like 3

Lakai, glad you will be able to see them. If they decide to do Europe, you can see them twice. :)

Yeah, this would be great. The last time i saw them in Cologne and Berlin, but in Cologne, my hometown, the arena was only half full with people, but the guys were so good..., i hope they come over

Say :hi: to the members of the Scorpions for me. :D

• Like 1

Say :hi: to the members of the Scorpions for me. :D

ha, ha, i will :laughing guy: . I think they gave some unplugged concerts the last time. So far as i know, they made a new album although they made an farewell tour. It goes on...It's good to see, that the old Rockers still alive

• Like 2

Hi Everybody,

I am from germany and i bought tickets via ticketmaster on tuesday for presale for the Chicago show. These are e- tickets, and they called resale tickets. I dont know exaclay what it means. Ii guess it's alright because it comes from ticketmaster. But when i am flying over the ocean, i wanna be sure that these tickets are ok.and they let us in :drool: i searched the internet, but i am confused about it. In germany we dont have the presale and resale and what it is. If anybody can tell me more, please let me know. Thank you in Advance and best Wishes!!!

Volker

Legalized scalping......

• Like 1