Stuff you wanna SEE

Lost In Xanadu

Seeing it's the 40th - what legacy tour items do you want to see back in the show? Kimonos? :D

I would love to see the inflatable bunnies make a comeback!

Great topic BTW. You come up with some good ones once in a while...

Seeing it's the 40th - what legacy tour items do you want to see back in the show? Kimonos? :D

Great topic BTW. You come up with some good ones once in a great great great great while...

Wow... thanks!

ETA: Oh, I see you edited your original post. How did you do that without leaving the "edited" message?

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Great topic BTW. You come up with some good ones once in a great great great great while...

Wow... thanks!

ETA: Oh, I see you edited your original post. How did you do that without leaving the "edited" message?

I can't remember when he ever came up with a good topic. :zzz:

• Like 2

But don't look for the bunnies. They went through hell trying to figure out how to get rid of them in the nineties.

I'll tell you, if I were going to see them, what I would really like. I would like if Geddy would stand up there and talk from the heart to the fans. The truth - not some public relations nonsense. Even if the only thing he says is "Thanks for enabling us to live in relative comfort for four decades!!" :LOL:

• Like 2

Double necks AND kimonos! Hopefully Geddy brings back the vests that make him look like a lesbian too...

Did you know that Alex gave his double neck to a guitarist from another band and one of their roadies who had a drug problem stole it and sold it?

Double necks AND kimonos! Hopefully Geddy brings back the vests that make him look like a lesbian too...

Look - vest and a bunny!!

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/tourbooks/rollthebones-30.jpg

• Like 2

Look - vest and a bunny!!

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/tourbooks/rollthebones-30.jpg

I see the bunny, but who's that weird lesbian playing bass??....oh.. I see.. That's Geddy!
  • Like 1

:laughing guy: .....

I'll tell you, if I were going to see them, what I would really like. I would like if Geddy would stand up there and talk from the heart to the fans. The truth - not some public relations nonsense. Even if the only thing he says is "Thanks for enabling us to live in relative comfort for four decades!!" :LOL:

I certainly agree with this. As funny as Geddy seems to be during interviews, I've always felt that there is a certain level of detachment when he tries to engage with the crowd. He seems to have been using the same lines with the crowd for the 40 years that the band's been around. I'd love to hear something from the heart also and not another "We've got a whole lot of things to play for you tonight, here's one from our blah-blah album".

• Like 1

I certainly agree with this. As funny as Geddy seems to be during interviews, I've always felt that there is a certain level of detachment when he tries to engage with the crowd. He seems to have been using the same lines with the crowd for the 40 years that the band's been around. I'd love to hear something from the heart also and not another "We've got a whole lot of things to play for you tonight, here's one from our blah-blah album".

Well, one time in Milwaukee, he said "Thank you Milwaukee, we really love playing for you guys"

Like he says that everywhere :eyeroll:

• Like 1

He said he never really felt comfortable with that which is why all the scripted stuff. I think they were more themselves in the documentary.

He said he never really felt comfortable with that which is why all the scripted stuff. I think they were more themselves in the documentary.

It's because of all the scripted stuff that I'm boycotting them this time around...just kidding.

As far as stuff I'd like to see, I loved on the Presto tour when they lowered a semi-transparent screen between the band and the crowd and had all sorts of shapes dancing around on it during the performance of "Scars". I don't believe they ever did that again.