I Got Front Row...

RushBoingo

...For Weird Al

I am pretty stoked, I decided to buy the Mandatory Czar VIP package (in Orlando while on vacation there), and somehow, there a front row seat available dead center (this is unlike the ticket buying process for some other band I know)

Along with this, a bunch of merch and a pre-show party, I get to MEET AL!

I'm stoked. Anyone else here ever gotten front row before (I have once for a general admission concert, but that doesn't really count), or gotten to meet a musician before?

• Like 1

...For Weird Al

I am pretty stoked, I decided to buy the Mandatory Czar VIP package (in Orlando while on vacation there), and somehow, there a front row seat available dead center (this is unlike the ticket buying process for some other band I know)

Along with this, a bunch of merch and a pre-show party, I get to MEET AL!

I'm stoked. Anyone else here ever gotten front row before (I have once for a general admission concert, but that doesn't really count), or gotten to meet a musician before?

"EAT IT!"

Weird Al is one talented son of a gun! Did you happen to see his commercial over the holidays? He never ages!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I have been first row twice!

First time was infront of Alex during Angels Tour.

And the second time was infront of Geddy during Angels Tour, only two days later! :D

I was in the pit in Marysville for the S&A Tour. Wendy and I were dead front in front of Alex all night long.

Alex walked up to the front of the stage in darkness before "The Way The Wind Blows." He handed her one of his orange picks.

I was blown away, she was happy as can be! She put the pick in a Tiffany box. I asked her if I could have it. She said NO WAY!

So a few months ago in couples therapy she told me that she got the pick from Alex that she didn't really care and that the moment brought me more joy.

What a joke. She loved getting that pick from Alex. Now years later she says it was nothing.

Why do people change?

I will never change.

I will rock until I drop.

Anyway, it just doesn't matter. Have fun a Weird Al. He's great.

Signed,

"Rocky Road"

That's me and my marriage. LOL