New World Men just released a new video!

New World Men Band

Hello good people!

We're really proud to present to you our new video! It is for all of you die-hard RUSH fans. Thanks to all of you who made this project a reality! Please share and let us know what you think! Positive and negative, as always! :)

http://youtu.be/8UuucKOhR1Y

• Like 6

We got something like 800 views in two days. Share the video to all of your friends, maybe we can reach the 1,000 in a week! Thanks for all the great comments guys. We're looking to go play in the States, if you guys would like to see us LIVE, please drop us an email at newworldmenband@gmail.com

Cheers all and loving live to the holy power trio!

Marc / NWM

Exceptionally great! The drummer really hits a homerun with his singing, especially with the pre-Moving Pictures stuff.

Hope to catch one of your shows!

No doubt! Awesome singing and drumming. The next time I run into Neil, I'm gonna tell him 'so mr. 1500 year old log drum kit, there's this guy that can play your drum parts spot on AND sing like Geddy. Guess you're not so awesome afterall right?'

And then he'll have Micheal kick my ass. :smash:

• Like 1

Good sound and production.

Could you guys coach up Rush on this?

Actually, don't laugh! One of the video producers of RUSH is a friend of mine, he said that he would introduce me to Jim Burgess, the guy from Saved by Technology. Jim is the man, who I beleive is in charge of all of Geddy's MIDI and SYNTH rigs. Since I was able to reproduce all of RUSH's sound with modern technology, they said that would should talk... :P It's really FAR fetched but we never know! :D

Marc / NWM

Edited by New World Men Band

Wow!! I hate to admit this, but I think I'd rather see your show than the real deal at this point. You guys are amazing!

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

ETA: Love the red suits!

Edited by goose

Wow!! I hate to admit this, but I think I'd rather see your show than the real deal at this point. You guys are amazing!

ETA: Love the red suits!

Thanks Goose! That's the whole goal of the show. We're not just another RUSH clone band. We can never be RUSH, we'll never be, there's only ONE Geddy, Alex and Neil. We focus on the sound, and the songs we all love. We might do some more adventurous stuff but for now, we're focusing on the classics, the songs that played on radio, the songs that everybody once heard or "didn't know it was Rush!". Thanks for the kind words, it really means something to us as we're doing this for the fans... Being die-hard fans ourselves! :D

Marc / NWM