Tomorrow it's time for the Fly By Night vinyl re-release!

YYZumbi

Tomorrow the Fly By Night vinyl is getting re-released, how many here have pre-ordered it?

And also, people have said that it exist three different versions of the vinyl, which one is it on Rush website? It's all so confusing...

Not a lot. Couple inches maybe.........the main blizzard starts they say around 10 o'clock and go till late tomorrow morning.

Mick

I hope it passes you by as often happens.

We're gonna get some stuff.......but with our weathermen you never know, lol. it's a fact they're more wrong then right.

Mick

• Like 1

Not a lot. Couple inches maybe.........the main blizzard starts they say around 10 o'clock and go till late tomorrow morning.

Mick

We're gonna get some stuff.......but with our weathermen you never know, lol. it's a fact they're more wrong then right.

Mick

if they are right, we are suppose to get 2 to 3 feet of snow.

On the vinyl record though, I already have an original release, so i wont be getting another

• Like 2

Tomorrow the Fly By Night vinyl is getting re-released...

I won't be able to sleep a wink tonight.

:rfl: That one grazed the funny bone just right.... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Mick

Mick

On the vinyl record though, I already have an original release, so i wont be getting another

^^^^ This.... :)
  • Like 2

Depending on whether the reissue has been remastered; or is based on the original recording; or is pressed in a quality environment on quality lacquer, results will vary widely based on which parameter and what set-up you have.

Truthfully, I find most Rush vinyl to be ill-suited to quality playback. You may as well listen to CD what with all the compression of the later, post-Signals recordings.

Still, if you've ordered a new copy, I hope it brings you sonic bliss!

For anyone who has it? does the vinyl have the original mercury chicgco skyline label and the actualy blue sleeve with lyrics???

deleted Edited by goose

I just got the Rush newsletter about Fly By Night being re-released.

Zumbi, the newsletter says they have Rush bar stools for sale. In case you (or anyone else here) are interested. :)

The barstools are actually pretty cool but pricey of course. Love the FBN one...