Addiction...

G Lee

I have a slight problem. I keep freaking buying Rush t-shirts and I did it again today. I believe this makes 7 or 8 total now. That may not sound horrible, but this collection of mine has grown faster than most other band shirt gathering missions. And with this tour excitement brewing, I have the unhealthy urge to clothe myself in Rush gear on a daily basis. Anyone else have a similar affliction ;)?
  • Like 4

I'm somewhat mystified as to why this should be considered a "problem". :D
  • Like 5

Not your average "problem" per say. But, my wallet may be spitting on me soon... BUT, those FBN and FTK shirts are looking mighty tempting...AND the 2112 one...dammit :P.

I have a slight problem. I keep freaking buying Rush t-shirts and I did it again today. I believe this makes 7 or 8 total now. That may not sound horrible, but this collection of mine has grown faster than most other band shirt gathering missions. And with this tour excitement brewing, I have the unhealthy urge to clothe myself in Rush gear on a daily basis. Anyone else have a similar affliction ;)?

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/48277104_zpsf92a3d02.jpg

• Like 2

I've got 30+ shirts, 4 hoodies, a baseball jersey, 3 hats, a car flag. I'm addicted and proud of it.

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab69/nekolennon/winner.jpg

(Pssst, can I have some :16ton: ?)

• Like 1

This is the design for the one I picked up today...(it's so magnificent :D).

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab69/nekolennon/rush%20shirt.jpg

• Like 1

I have like 40+ band tees and counting 10 of which are Rush tees...and I'm quite proud to say I've worn them all at varying degrees of frequency. I've reached the point where I buy a tee at every concert I attend. Edited by PolarizeMe

I've got 30+ shirts, 4 hoodies, a baseball jersey, 3 hats, a car flag. I'm addicted and proud of it.

:sigh: :notworthy: I only have a dozen varied type shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 jacket (S&A's of all things) :LOL: , 2 hats, 1 2112 coffee mug and a license plate thingy. I bow in your general direction.... :)

I have the Rush socks and various t-shirts. :) I also have a Clockwork Angels keychain, but the little spinny thing fell out. :(

I need the coffee mug, though.

I have a bunch of band t-shirts...Rush shirts are probably the most in my drawer... (I have a box of shrunken shirts from the 70's and 80's and had to toss a bunch because they got ruined sitting in my parent's basement)

But I have also picked up some of them from the Rush website (and at the shows) When I get a new one my wife just shakes her head....

I don't collect the 'tchatchkies' like I used to...pins, hats, patches, etc....

Looks like your not getting much help here with your "addiction". Me, I have two shirt drawers in my dresser. One is strictly Rush :) Edited by MMCXII

When I first saw the thread title, I thought it was actually going to be about addiction. But...umm, no, I don't share the same affliction, either.

I haven't bought a Rush shirt or anything else like that in close to 25 years.

I do have some Rush guitar picks that my sons gave to me as a gift recently. :)

I've countless shirts of bands and a few month ago I bought my 50th (!!!) Rush shirt. Addiction? Absolutely.

Hell, I even have a red blazer, like the one that Alex has worn in the early 80's.

• Like 2

I have quite a few T-shirts, guitar picks, posters...etc. Wish I had the money to buy a lot more but if I did I probably would have everything available out there.

I've countless shirts of bands and a few month ago I bought my 50th (!!!) Rush shirt. Addiction? Absolutely.

Hell, I even have a red blazer, like the one that Alex has worn in the early 80's.

The shoes?... :)

The shoes?... :)

No, too expensive for me, but I have the Rush shoelaces. :cool:

I guess I'm the exception here...I don't buy as many rock shirts or memorabilia as I used to, since I only wear those at concerts or at home. I dress "smart casual" at work, and don't feel it's fair to my wife to wear rock shirts when I expect her to dress up when we go out.

I have a full blown Rush Tee fetish...23 and counting. eBay is always fun to lurk for gems instead of paying concert venue price. The tough part is scoring the ever popular XL size.
  • Like 1