The Official Super Bowl Prediction Thread

laughedatbytime

If the Patriots find a mode of transportation that will allow them to get to the game with all of that tire deflation, they're in for a rude awakening.

Seahawks 30, Patriots 14

With the Seahawk defense able to press the line of scrimmage due to Brady's inability to throw deep accurately, and defenders physical enough to handle Gronk, the NE QB would be in for a long day even with his trademark underinflated balls.

• Like 1

The Pats will cheat just barely enough to win this one. It was easier to cheat and kick the Colts @sses all over the field. It won't be quite as easy this time....
  • Like 2

The Pats will cheat just barely enough to win this one. It was easier to cheat and kick the Colts @sses all over the field. It won't be quite as easy this time....

Some problems you just can't "innovate" out of. Sometimes the better team is the one that lines up and kicks the crap out of their opponents.

This kind of talk is why I think the Patriots will come out and steamroll the Hawks. And I don't expect them to pull back even when the game's clearly over.

NE 31

Sea 7

Edited by Rick N. Backer

This kind of talk is why I think the Patriots will come out and steamroll the Hawks. And I don't expect them to pull back even when the game's clearly over.

NE 31

Sea 7

I hope you realize that I am kidding. I am a big fan of success and people that work hard and leave no stone unturned in an effort to succeed. Go Pats!! Big fan here. Wish my Foreskins would do some of that....

I think I posted in another thread I didn't want the Patriots to win but I thought they would.... I'm going to change my mind (a woman's prerogative). Under-inflated-gate will deflate the Patriots and Seahawks will defend...

Not if they play the way they did against the Packers. :D

I think I posted in another thread I didn't want the Patriots to win but I thought they would.... I'm going to change my mind (a woman's prerogative). Under-inflated-gate will deflate the Patriots and Seahawks will defend...

I actually think that this will be the reason they play well against the Patriots. And, actually on the defensive side of the ball, they had a great game, only giving up 22 points with the type of field position the offense handed to them. But Wilson isn't going to play that way twice in a row. If they had blown GB out I don't think they'd be as well prepared as they will be after that type of scare.

I actually think that this will be the reason they play well against the Patriots. And, actually on the defensive side of the ball, they had a great game, only giving up 22 points with the type of field position the offense handed to them. But Wilson isn't going to play that way twice in a row. If they had blown GB out I don't think they'd be as well prepared as they will be after that type of scare.

I think this stupid deflate crap will motivate the Patriots. We will see next Sunday! :cool:

I think this stupid deflate crap will motivate the Patriots. We will see next Sunday! :cool:

You need motivation when you're playing for a championship?

You need motivation when you're playing for a championship?

Sure,

When some silly allegation is dominating the sport leading up to the game.

This season, Brady has produced his best stuff when he's mad.

He's hopping mad now with all this Deflategate bollocks.

Look out, Shithawks!

What's he gonna do? Throw the ball harder? Prepare longer? Just not seeing how anger is going to make him a better player.

Look out, Shithawks!

What's he gonna do? Throw the ball harder? Prepare longer? Just not seeing how anger is going to make him a better player.

He'll be a cool as a cucumber and pick the Seahawks apart.
  • Like 1

Look out, Shithawks!

Anger makes you "cool as a cucumber"?

He won't face a more physical defense all year. Not sure how the Patriots are going to physically dominate players like the Seahawks have...they have the advantage in physicality when the NE offense and Sea defense are on the field.

Look out, Shithawks!

Not a Patriots fan at all,

But he seems to play better when he is pissed and charged up!

Look out, Shithawks!

He won't face a more physical defense all year. Not sure how the Patriots are going to physically dominate players like the Seahawks have...they have the advantage in physicality when the NE offense and Sea defense are on the field.

Like the game against the Packers? :LOL:

Look out, Shithawks!

That's one of the big differences between him and Manning.
  • Like 1

Look out, Shithawks!

The Packer offense was held in check very well. (Sure, part of that was McCarthy's play calling.)

The Packers averaged under 5 yards per pass and 3.8 yards per rush and had 255 total yards. Hard to say that's outstanding offensive football.

Look out, Shithawks!

That's one of the big differences between him and Manning.

:goodone:

Look out, Shithawks!

The Packer offense was held in check very well. (Sure, part of that was McCarthy's play calling.)

The Packers averaged under 5 yards per pass and 3.8 yards per rush and had 255 total yards. Hard to say that's outstanding offensive football.

Come on,

As a fan of football you know that Seattle should not even be in this game! :LOL:

Edited by troutman

Look out, Shithawks!

Come on,

As a fan of football you know that Seattle should not even be in this game! :LOL:

Well, they are. And as I said before that could well prove to be a positive.

Besides, their opponent wasn't far from not being here either.

Denver dominated the AFC Championship game last year and the Seahawks were one play away from losing. I don't think momentum plays that big of a role in this game.

The Shithawks' D was non-existant against the Packers. It was only a fold that would make an origami master proud that got them through.

Brady being pissed makes him concentrate harder & refuse to lose . It has bugger all to do with the opposition. He has an axe to grind. He has all the ammunition he needs.

Wilson is f**k all compared to Brady & I'm no Pats fan. Not at all.

• Like 1