• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27052 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:54 PM

View PostTarkus406, on 01 April 2015 - 11:58 AM, said:

Kid_Gloves and I will be traveling for this show! And last I heard, the Great Bearded PhilCastro will be there, too!

Can't wait to see everyone.

Give me a shout.

Sponsored Post

#42 exiledyorkie

exiledyorkie

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:36 AM

Anynone got a spare for night 2?

#43 Godeater2112

Godeater2112

Th..th..THAT'S IT™ folks!!!

• Members
  • 11536 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

My best buddy is going to the show, but also traveling with two extra tickets so he is looking to sell them. He got the tix from some broker site, so they are more than face value. They are Floor C row 27. PM me if interested.

Everyone I am jealous! Toronto and Montreal are my staple shows FOREVER but I'm in Europe that week, forcing me to see them in Tampa and Vegas instead. Hope you all represent well without me! :)

:rush:

Edited by Godeater2112, 06 June 2015 - 01:42 PM.

#44 toyzshopmike

toyzshopmike

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Listening to RUSH, my family, and NHRA Top Fuel and Nitro Funny Car drag racing.

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:54 PM

Just wanting to suggest to everyone that since this show is being recorded for the next DVD/BLU-RAY! Bring lighters and get everyone that you know is going to do the same so that we can light up the ACC when they play closer to the heart.

#45 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

The Sphere

• Members
  • 9811 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

View Posttoyzshopmike, on 10 June 2015 - 12:54 PM, said:

Just wanting to suggest to everyone that since this show is being recorded for the next DVD/BLU-RAY! Bring lighters and get everyone that you know is going to do the same so that we can light up the ACC when they play closer to the heart.

That's old school, people don't do that at shows anymore. They usually just use their phones if that happens now. In my earlier concert going days, I always used to bring a lighter with me and bust it out during slower songs.

#46 toyzshopmike

toyzshopmike

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Listening to RUSH, my family, and NHRA Top Fuel and Nitro Funny Car drag racing.

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

Well I feel that with what Rush is doing with this show and the format they are doing it in. It would be the least we could do for THEM after what they have given us for 40+ years so tell everyone to screw the cell phones and go old school for closer to the heart!

#47 Immortal for a limited time

Immortal for a limited time

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:09 PM

I am considering doing something CRAZY.
I'm considering getting one of the super expensive great seats for one of the Toronto shows.  It would be so awesome...and there's a small chance I could end up on the DVD.
I could take the signs I made for R30...the ones that got me a mention in Roadshow.  :dweez:

#48 RushCanuck

RushCanuck

From Eh to Zed

• Members *
  • 3975 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:13 PM

View PostImmortal for a limited time, on 11 June 2015 - 05:09 PM, said:

I am considering doing something CRAZY.
I'm considering getting one of the super expensive great seats for one of the Toronto shows.  It would be so awesome...and there's a small chance I could end up on the DVD.
I could take the signs I made for R30...the ones that got me a mention in Roadshow.  :dweez:
If you can afford it, Do It!!  you only live once.

#49 Immortal for a limited time

Immortal for a limited time

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:16 PM

I did it!!!
Holy Crap!!!

Wed 6/17...floor C,row 2.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

#50 sabresman31

sabresman31

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Music, & Movies.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

The Buffalo concert was so amazing that we decided that we're going to this one too!

Edited by sabresman31, 11 June 2015 - 09:06 PM.

#51 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

The Sphere

• Members
  • 9811 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:12 PM

View Postsabresman31, on 11 June 2015 - 09:05 PM, said:

The Buffalo concert was so amazing that we decided that we're going to this one too!

I hope you have enough money to get tickets from a secondary place because this show has been "sold out" for a while now.

#52 sabresman31

sabresman31

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Music, & Movies.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:34 PM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 11 June 2015 - 09:12 PM, said:

View Postsabresman31, on 11 June 2015 - 09:05 PM, said:

I hope you have enough money to get tickets from a secondary place because this show has been "sold out" for a while now.
We got our tickets for about $40 less than Buffalo. We're sitting in the 300's at the ACC, we were in the 100's last night at the First Niagara Center.

#53 Godeater2112

Godeater2112

Th..th..THAT'S IT™ folks!!!

• Members
  • 11536 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:56 PM

Being in a Rush concert footage is overrated. I'm all over the Snakes and Arrows concert, makes it kinda hard to watch the performance when you see yourself bobbing about all the time haha!

Hope some peeps here get into the footage, my buddy included, I think he is fourth row center!

#54 YYZ Working Man

YYZ Working Man

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2164 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:54 PM

what bar is the meet up damn it

#55 PriestOfSyrinx

PriestOfSyrinx

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:15 PM

Once again I am back on TRF to check out this tour's meet-up just like I was last time. Seems I only come by when I'm going to a live show. Unfortunately I am attending solo this time as my usual Rush-buddy has opted to not join me. Judging by the prices I'm seeing for similar seats I got a relatively good deal despite only buying my ticket today on SH. I've never experienced a floor seat for Rush so I'm excited.

I'd love to come by for the meet up even though I don't really know anyone here all that well. Where/when?

Floor Left - Row 25 - Seat 4

Edited by PriestOfSyrinx, 15 June 2015 - 07:51 PM.

#56 rushajax

rushajax

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:00 PM

There are several patio bars beside each other on the Esplande (5 minutes east from the ACC). Fionn MacCools, Bier Market, Scotland Yard, Keg, etc. We plan to head to Fionns after work around 5 PM...I'm sure if you head to that area you'll meet up with a lot of Rush fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users