2015 - 08/01 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone seen a show in the new Forum from sections 112 or 125? I can't find any pictures from either vantage point and wonder if they're so close to the side that you can't see anything. I really want to see this show but getting tickets has been a nightmare so far

I saw the Roll The Bones tour from about there. Maybe row 2. The lower the row, the better. I was not obstructed.

Hopefully we get some special songs!!!!

Yea, lets hope for a very special setlist list on the last city of the US tour and maybe their final tour?

I think RUSH appreciates what the City of Angels has done for them all these years.

Contemplating coming out for this one, although at the moment I have no plane ticket, no hotel reservation, and no concert ticket. This might be a tall order...

If you've got about $1000 disposable cash....then you have a plan.

$200-500 stub hub concert ticket

$200-500 plane ticket

$200-500 hotel

$200-500 food,drink and swag

Experience....Priceless

Contemplating coming out for this one, although at the moment I have no plane ticket, no hotel reservation, and no concert ticket. This might be a tall order...

$200-500 plane ticket

$200-500 hotel

Experience....Priceless

I was tinkering with Priceline.com (yes, William Shatner...lol) and I can probably do it for a little over $800. So do I want to? Hmmmm......

$200-500 plane ticket

$200-500 hotel

Experience....Priceless

I was tinkering with Priceline.com (yes, William Shatner...lol) and I can probably do it for a little over $800. So do I want to? Hmmmm......

You know you want to.

$200-500 plane ticket

$200-500 hotel

Experience....Priceless

You know you want to.

Do it.

There's a nice lower bowl seat on Geddy's side for $205(resale, but face value!). It's hidden In Sec. 106, on the aisle. All resale seats around it are $300+. Good luck.

I am in the same boat, but hoping to change that today! Going to book the flight and hotel. Hoping to score a pair of tickets in the next couple of days. I am coming from Cleveland, Ohio. If anyone has 1-2 tickets they are looking to unload please contact me; timdog83@gmail.com

I can't believe how sold out this show is and how much the dwindling remains of resale tickets are going for.

Those front row center seats? There were 4. So somebody shelled out 20k for front row center Rush. Either that, or the guy who had 4 pit tix figured out listing all four at once at 10k a pop was unwise.

Then again, maybe somebody really did want the once in a lifetime experience for 20k. It is the very last Rush show, after all. Still....are there big celebrity Rush fans that would shell out 20k for front row center? It wouldn't be Paul Rudd or Jason Segel, they're gonna be backstage.

I had to sell my Irvine tickets and attend this one instead. As much as I prefer outdoors over indoors...I just couldn't miss the last Rush show. Don't have nearly as good of seats, but....it's all about history at this point.

I can't believe how sold out this show is and how much the dwindling remains of resale tickets are going for.

Those front row center seats? There were 4. So somebody shelled out 20k for front row center Rush. Either that, or the guy who had 4 pit tix figured out listing all four at once at 10k a pop was unwise.

Then again, maybe somebody really did want the once in a lifetime experience for 20k. It is the very last Rush show, after all. Still....are there big celebrity Rush fans that would shell out 20k for front row center? It wouldn't be Paul Rudd or Jason Segel, they're gonna be backstage.

I had to sell my Irvine tickets and attend this one instead. As much as I prefer outdoors over indoors...I just couldn't miss the last Rush show. Don't have nearly as good of seats, but....it's all about history at this point.

Last RUSH show? I think not.

Right around 200 resales left for this show.

One of them is: Floor Sec.C, Row 1, Seats 7&8

$9,270 ea ($10,753.20 w/fees) :crazy:

Oh, I saw some 4th row seats listed for $19k! What a joke!

I'm pretty sure The Forum show doesn't have a pit.

Last RUSH show? I think not.

I don't just think so. I know so. :)

Archived