2015 - 07/27 - Phoenix, AZ @ US Airways Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Coming to Phoenix for my first time and looking forward to it! I'll be staying downtown near the venue. Is there usually a meetup somewhere downtown? Anybody know where? Hopefully someplace with good food, strong drinks, and a jukebox that plays LOUD!

Coming to Phoenix for my first time and looking forward to it! I'll be staying downtown near the venue. Is there usually a meetup somewhere downtown? Anybody know where? Hopefully someplace with good food, strong drinks, and a jukebox that plays LOUD!

Hard Rock Cafe , directly across from venue will be playing

:rush:

Probably, Rush Video's on the monitors ! :haz:

Also,

Coopers Town, directly behind venue, Should be playing,

:rush:

But I'm not positive !

I guarantee some mighty strong "energy" to be all around Downtown Phoenix Monday July 27th ! !

Just confirmed with my friend who I am seeing the concert with that we'll try to leave Tucson a bit before lunch time to hang out in the general area of the concert a few hours in advance. I think there's a Tilted Kilt nearby.... ;)

I still have the following pair of floor tickets for sale ($149.23 for one; $298.45 for the pair):

Sec E, Row 12, Seats ( 9 - 10 )

PM me if you are interested.

I'm coming up from Tucson and flying solo for this show, so would love to meet up with some other fans! I haven't had a pre-show meetup since R-30 (New York City, fun times), so I'm long overdue.

10 years is too long... Looking forward to it also!

Yippee!!! Bringing my 21yo son to his first RUSH concert...cannot wait for him to see Neil in action as he is a prodigal drummer (but only plays for fun) but Momma has exposed him to the great so he is excited!!! I've been a fan for 30+years but am far from the biggest fan. Where's everyone meeting up? I'm so excited I could cry!! Yeah...I'm a dork!

Hello!

If anyone has or knows someone who has 2 floor tickets they're looking to get rid of, please PM me. I would be grateful.

I can't afford them at their current "resale" price but I would be happy to pay face value or a little above

:) This will be my first live show and instead of being sad that it could be the only live show I ever get to see, I just feel lucky that I found them before it was too late and that I get a chance to see them live at all, at least once.

Thank you so much!

Melanie

....though seeing The Time Machine tour live show would have been amazing! hehe

I thought I could purchase the hat at the backstage club but they are out. Anyone willing to help me out and grab one at one of the shows? I could send paypal prior to purchase..shipping included of course. Some know me on the site and maybe can put in a good word for me.

https://www.google.c...438094994407749

PM me please...

^^^^

I was thinking this same thing. I got at can Koozie at the Boston show and wanted to order another off backstage, but they don't have the R40 one. If someone wants to be so kind as to pick one up for me tonight I will send paypal payment ASAP. It's for my Brother who will be visiting soon. He would be going to the LA show, but will be here instead, so I thought I would get this one small gift for him. PM me if able and willing, but please do so for glenb2112 also (or first) since it was his idea!

So, where are people meeting tonight? I thought I read the Hard Rock Cafe? Right now I'm hiding in my hotel room because it's too hot to walk around outside without becoming desiccated.

So, where are people meeting tonight? I thought I read the Hard Rock Cafe? Right now I'm hiding in my hotel room because it's too hot to walk around outside without becoming desiccated.

You made it to this show as well? :madra: :P

Archived