2015 - 07/25 - VEGAS, BABY!!! @ MGM Grand Garden Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seen last night. Lots of us in our Rush swag strolling around MGM. Can't wait to party with y'all today. Gonna do Lobby Bar for sure before the show and maybe the Cosmo before and after. Keep in touch everyone! We have definitely arrived

I hope all are safe at the Cosmo and aren't affected by the big fire. Looks like part of the pool area is going up in flames.

Yeah heard the news on the radio about the Cosmo, hope all our peeps are safe and not displaced or anything! Look forward to meeting folks at the Lobby Bar, I'm the guy from my profile photo, here with my wife and a buddy.

Will have to not pre-party so much, I just got word I am shooting the event tonight, time to scramble and locate a camera rental!

^^CHRIS^^

There was a fire in the pool area but the hotel itself doesn't look to be affected from the pics I have seen online. Just be safe.

Yeah heard the news on the radio about the Cosmo, hope all our peeps are safe and not displaced or anything! Look forward to meeting folks at the Lobby Bar, I'm the guy from my profile photo, here with my wife and a buddy.

Will have to not pre-party so much, I just got word I am shooting the event tonight, time to scramble and locate a camera rental!

^^CHRIS^^

I'll be at the Lobby Bar too, I'll have my Rush flag with me.

^^CHRIS^^

Awesome, what kid of flag? :)

Lots of Rush fans walking around vegas. I'm staying at Flamingo down the vegas strip. Fire looked real bad at the Cosmo. Came from Australia to see the show. Vegas is amazing.

If you see a guy with a beard and blue RUSH star man shirt come say hi if you want :)

Some news reports state that guests have been evacuated from the hotel.

^^CHRIS^^

Awesome, what kid of flag? :)

I have a vintage Starman flag, faded white with red Rush logo in the AFTK font.

Sounds like everything at the Cosmo is fine, tree fire near the pool area, it's all good now, traffic in the area still adversely affected though.

Some Douche Pickle tossed a lit cigarette near the tree.

Be cool or be cast out - I guess

I hope all are safe at the Cosmo and aren't affected by the big fire. Looks like part of the pool area is going up in flames.

Pool Area in Flames is my favorite Blue Oyster Cult record

Archived