2015 - 07/25 - VEGAS, BABY!!! @ MGM Grand Garden Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

So, I bought a ticket to the Vegas show!

It's the only show I am going to, and I'd like to meet up with some other fans.

There's no way I'd be able to take a 10 to 15 minute walk any where with my crummy knee(the suite sounds sweet though).

Does anyone else who can't go to the other meet up want to meet in the Lobby bar?

That could work too... just as long as we all get to party with like minded Rush-o-philes it's all good!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no way I'd be able to take a 10 to 15 minute walk any where with my crummy knee(the suite sounds sweet though).

Does anyone else who can't go to the other meet up want to meet in the Lobby bar?

That could work too... just as long as we all get to party with like minded Rush-o-philes it's all good!

Some people from RIAB will be there too. Would 6:00 work?

Some people from RIAB will be there too. Would 6:00 work?

I'd like to meet up with y'all too. And maybe bring a friend or two from the Led Zeppelin forum. :) Do you have the name of the lobby bar? Would it be the Centrifuge or the West Wing Bar?

I may be meeting up with friends for a beer there so keep your eyes open for a vintage Rush flag!

One more day! I live here, so just a quick trip over to mgm! Cant wait!!!

In the hotel at Luxor and No shit- VH1 Classic is playing this RIGHT NOW!!

Time Machine

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/0724151545b_zpsldk2zrlt.jpg

Let's make some noise tomorrow night!!!

Flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. It'll be a bit of a quick transition from the airport to the hotel to MGM, but I still expect to get there way early. Anyone know typically what time show day soundchecks happen and if we might be able to hear anything?

Flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. It'll be a bit of a quick transition from the airport to the hotel to MGM, but I still expect to get there way early. Anyone know typically what time show day soundchecks happen and if we might be able to hear anything?

530 for most shows...we'll all be at the Lobby Bar at 6pm

So how were the cab lines outbound from the airport ? Coming in tomorrow afternoon- Sad there is no Uber in Vegas but so ready to rock :)

Cab line will be Uber long on Saturday... :drool:

But even if it's 7 rows deep in only takes 15 mins....I never get impatient they move so fast . They load 35 at a time

Uber like in someone can meet us at departing flights with an adult beverage ? :) So do we have a room # for the Cosmo# meet-up ? The usual pre-party happens at the upper Tequila bar- Remember all drinks can come inside in a plastic cup - just saying.

Just pulled into the Hard Rock! Ready to party tomorrow, will check in more sound minded in the morning to see what everyone is up to!

I missed out on photo creds for this show by the slimmest margin, sort of agitated but can't wait for the show?

What set list do we anticipate, anyone have a link? Saw them in Tampa already so, past the spoiler thing.

^^CHRIS^^

Archived