Jump to content


2015 - 07/25 - VEGAS, BABY!!! @ MGM Grand Garden Arena


  • Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#1 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

    73

  • Admin
  • 33770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:11 AM

Saturday, July 25, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
MGM Grand Garden Arena

Meetup discussions here!

Sponsored Post

#2 sundog

sundog

    Million Dollar Smile

  • Members *
  • 11485 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:East of Lyra

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:09 AM

wanna make this HAPPEN!

#3 Prime Mover and Shaker

Prime Mover and Shaker

    SOCN Court Jester

  • Members *
  • 10205 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tucson, AZ

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:55 PM

Oh yeah - lots of west-coasties are already planning on heading to this one.  I hope to be there as well.  I actually hope RushCon ends up in Vegas; it will be the convergence of all flavors of awesome!

#4 LaFellaStrangiato

LaFellaStrangiato

    Prime Mover

  • Members *
  • 523 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Walnut Creek, California

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

There will be a pre and post show party in Vegas this tour, that a group of us are organizing. We had one five years ago and it was a total blast!

Details to come as plans clarify...

#5 sundog

sundog

    Million Dollar Smile

  • Members *
  • 11485 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:East of Lyra

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

If you're on FB and need an invite to this event over there - PM me here or there, I'll see that you're added.  I think you need to friend me on FB first though. (Find the link in my profile)

#6 sundog

sundog

    Million Dollar Smile

  • Members *
  • 11485 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:East of Lyra

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:02 PM

View PostLaFellaStrangiato, on 25 January 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

There will be a pre and post show party in Vegas this tour, that a group of us are organizing. We had one five years ago and it was a total blast!

Details to come as plans clarify...

I don't think I was at the one 5 years ago - I think I was there 7 (or 8) years ago. Such an EPIC good time!

#7 ladirushfan80

ladirushfan80

    Dawn's Early Light

  • Members
  • 12338 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:America's High Five!
  • Interests:Spending time with friends and family. Spirituality. Music. Getting out in the world and trying to appreciate and make the most out of each and every day. Always a work in progress...

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:57 PM

Should i start a GO FUND ME so i can go too????

:D :P

#8 Godeater2112

Godeater2112

    Th..th..THAT'S IT™ folks!!!

  • Members
  • 11536 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario, Canada

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

View Postsundog, on 25 January 2015 - 03:02 PM, said:

View PostLaFellaStrangiato, on 25 January 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

There will be a pre and post show party in Vegas this tour, that a group of us are organizing. We had one five years ago and it was a total blast!

Details to come as plans clarify...

I don't think I was at the one 5 years ago - I think I was there 7 (or 8) years ago. Such an EPIC good time!

I was at a get together 7 or 8 years ago as well, Draco got a big assed room at the MGM Grand, got to meet lots of great folks including Beverly the famous RUSH GIRL.

Chasing some tickets today for this show, would be amazing to meet some of my fellow Rush addicts again!

Edited by Godeater2112, 30 January 2015 - 08:54 AM.


#9 Prime Mover and Shaker

Prime Mover and Shaker

    SOCN Court Jester

  • Members *
  • 10205 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tucson, AZ

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:51 AM

Yep, I was at both of those!  Great times.

#10 Prime Mover and Shaker

Prime Mover and Shaker

    SOCN Court Jester

  • Members *
  • 10205 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tucson, AZ

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:27 PM

After getiing nothing...nothing..nothing... I finally scored 10th row Alexs's side on the floor.  Not bad!!!

#11 laxnation

laxnation

    Restless Young Rushmantic

  • Members
  • 79 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island
  • Interests:Hide-N-Go Seek and Kick the Can
    Huge Islanders Fan!!!

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:24 PM

Sitting in Section 116 - Already reserved a room at Planet Hollywood for 5 nights.

#12 CameraEye35

CameraEye35

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Location:Murrieta, CA

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:50 AM

Damn, can't believe I missed this! Where can you get tix? Vegas is the only show ticketmaster isn't listing. Are pre sale tickets out now, or is it open to the general public? Movng to Vegas in April, so yeah, I'll be there! Partied with a great group the last time around. Let's all meet at the bar by the elevators before the show!!

#13 pedro2112

pedro2112

    The Quasi-Mexican

  • Members *
  • 7890 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nowheresville Illinois
  • Interests:Lawn Furniture and antique phlegm jars

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:27 AM

:D-13:

#14 sundog

sundog

    Million Dollar Smile

  • Members *
  • 11485 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:East of Lyra

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

View PostGodeater2112, on 30 January 2015 - 08:54 AM, said:

View Postsundog, on 25 January 2015 - 03:02 PM, said:

View PostLaFellaStrangiato, on 25 January 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

There will be a pre and post show party in Vegas this tour, that a group of us are organizing. We had one five years ago and it was a total blast!

Details to come as plans clarify...

I don't think I was at the one 5 years ago - I think I was there 7 (or 8) years ago. Such an EPIC good time!

I was at a get together 7 or 8 years ago as well, Draco got a big assed room at the MGM Grand, got to meet lots of great folks including Beverly the famous RUSH GIRL.

Chasing some tickets today for this show, would be amazing to meet some of my fellow Rush addicts again!
GodEater - Have we met??  Are you in this picture?
Posted Image
LaFella is in there, Draco, Julie, Rolindabonz, Flybynightgirl, Digital Man, Me (sundog) Aliengirl, PrimeMoverandShaker, Sullysue, MidwayHawker, SodoffBaldrick, CugnusX-1Bk2, Ghostgirl - and others.... perhaps that would prefer to not be named.

Edited by sundog, 31 January 2015 - 02:29 PM.


#15 Godeater2112

Godeater2112

    Th..th..THAT'S IT™ folks!!!

  • Members
  • 11536 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario, Canada

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

No sundog, i've never had the pleasure I don't think, but it'd be awesome to get a gang together for 7/25!

After all the horror stories from other venues going on sale, I hummed and hawed about the 16th row off to the side seats I managed to locate, perhaps could have done better when the rest go on sale but I took the leap and we'll be there!

I can't wait, it's going to be a BLAST!

#16 GotRush

GotRush

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 937 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SouthWest Deserts
  • Interests:Music, Wine & Women

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:06 AM

Vegas :joker: , Here I come . . . . . . :outtahere:
Friday, drive to Vegas, check in MGM, Do Vegas :dweez:
Sat am, Pinball museum, walk down to the super Ferris Wheel thing :7up:
Sat pm, Rush-Con, :musicnote: Rush :musicnote: Concert ! :haz:
Sunday, casual drive back to Phoenix :outtahere:
Monday, :musicnote: Rush :musicnote: Again ! :guitar:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday revisit the memories :zzz:
Friday, drive to California ( Redlands ) :outtahere:
Sat, drive to L.A. , find a hotel, find a ticket, do :musicnote: RUSH :musicnote: ! !  Possibly the last time ! !   :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:
Sunday, casual drive back to Phoenix, stopping in Redlands again to see my pop. :outtahere:

:hi:

Edited by GotRush, 10 February 2015 - 04:30 PM.


#17 Todem

Todem

    Brosaucerous

  • Members
  • 2223 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Parkland, Florida
  • Interests:Playing guitar, writing,recording and performing music, coaching and playing baseball, golf, tennis, stocks, playing video games, spending as much time as I can with my wife and son.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:30 AM

Looks like I am heading to Vegas as well.

Looking forward to a Vegas weekend with Rush!!!!

I will check in here and would love to meet up with some of you Rush freaks. I will be staying at the MGM, my best friend will be going with me as this is our 40th birthday gift to ourselves. A guys weekend in Vegas...with Rush as the main event.

Should be a heck of a time. And I am a veteran craps player....love rolling them bones!!!

Edited by Todem, 11 February 2015 - 02:29 PM.


#18 sundog

sundog

    Million Dollar Smile

  • Members *
  • 11485 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:East of Lyra

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

View PostTodem, on 11 February 2015 - 07:30 AM, said:

Looks like I am heading to Vegas as well.

Looking forward to a Vegas weekend with Rush!!!!

I will check in here and would love to meet up with some of you Rush freaks. I will be staying at the MGM, my best friend will be going with me as this is our 40th birthday gift to ourselves. A guys weekend in Vegas...with Rush as the main event.

Should be a heck of a time. And I am a veteran craps player....love rolling them bones!!!
THAT is a kick ass way to spend your 40th Birthday!

This will be a weekend to remember! :yes:

#19 Todem

Todem

    Brosaucerous

  • Members
  • 2223 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Parkland, Florida
  • Interests:Playing guitar, writing,recording and performing music, coaching and playing baseball, golf, tennis, stocks, playing video games, spending as much time as I can with my wife and son.

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:49 PM

Plane tickets and hotel room at he MGM Grand booked.

Concert tickets are almost locked in via a very close friend in the biz out in the desert (1st floor section Alex side...really close, getting really excited).

Can't wait!!!

Edited by Todem, 13 February 2015 - 05:49 PM.


#20 Prime Mover and Shaker

Prime Mover and Shaker

    SOCN Court Jester

  • Members *
  • 10205 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tucson, AZ

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:28 PM

Ack - I gotta get on making hotel reservations and what not!!!!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users