2015 - 07/23 - San Jose, CA @ SAP Center at San Jose

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Floor One, Row 2, Seats 3,4. Snagged these when Platinum listings came up. At first I told myself "What are you doing?" but looking at current dynamic pricing and other listings I actually don't feel too bad at 475.00

Hey Robert! So how is this venue? Never been here before and I have a Platinum pair of row 2 Alex tix for me and a friend. Can't wait!!

Hey Robert! So how is this venue? Never been here before and I have a Platinum pair of row 2 Alex tix for me and a friend. Can't wait!!

I had row 19 floor last time in 2012 and I thought is was awesome. It was sold out and the crowd had lot of energy.

:banana: Row 13 section 1! My tickets have shipped two day air!! :banana:

did I mention, :banana:

Going to Stockton for work week of the 27th. Kicking myself for next scheduling it for next week. Too late to change now.

So originally I was going with one son second row tickets. Plans changed other son coming too, now they have second row tickets and I was on the market for more tickets. Thanks to good fortune and a great Rush fan I have two more tickets section 101 6th row. The additional ticket means brother is going, hopefully I'll get paid for the ticket I bought him sometime before hell freezes over.

Here is a great Bar and Grill around the corner where a lot of us are meeting night of the show!!!!

http://www.thefarmersunion.com/

Good to know. Will be glad to buy a round for those who show up.

You are on. Just look for the guy wearing the Rush shirt!!

Archived