2015 - 07/21 - Portland, OR @ MODA Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Section 319...Row K...Seats 4-8

I picked up a block of 5 tix and my traditional RUSH crew from Shelton, WA will be rolling in. So now...about that meet up... :cheers:

I am in 324. :D

Bu I hope to get a better seat at some point.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my tickets, new to this forum and this is my first post. This will be my 6th Rush show, but the FIRST one for my son, who of course is as big a fan as his old man. We are vacationing on OR coast the week before the show and hitting the concert on the way home to Boise. I'm not telling him either, so when we arrive to the venue is when he will find out. He's gonna freak!! :)

That is awesome, your son will be so excited when he finds out he's going to see the Trio! I'll also be driving up from Boise so the trip will be worth it!

I'll be there; Sec 113 Row J. I'm excited to see Rush at the Moda center instead of driving several hours to one of the outdoor venues like the last 2 tours.

I'll be there; Sec 113 Row J. I'm excited to see Rush at the Moda center instead of driving several hours to one of the outdoor venues like the last 2 tours.

I remember back in the 70's reading how they would always play in Medford, Oregon. How far is that from Portland?

I remember back in the 70's reading how they would always play in Medford, Oregon. How far is that from Portland?

It's about 3.5 hours or so from Medford to Portland depending on where you start.

It's about 3.5 hours or so from Medford to Portland depending on where you start.

Thanks,

When I would go in to the 7- Eleven stores to take a peak at the latest Circus magazine the tour always seemed to have Medford on it.

Hopefully you people that got floor seats won't be disappointed. This is a flat floor, not like an amphitheater with slope, so if you're not really tall or pretty close, you'll be looking at the big screens to see the band. I'm sure it will still be a good show but those of us in the first level off the floor will probably have a better view. Besides, I've seen them and they ain't much to look at these days.

Hopefully you people that got floor seats won't be disappointed. This is a flat floor, not like an amphitheater with slope, so if you're not really tall or pretty close, you'll be looking at the big screens to see the band. I'm sure it will still be a good show but those of us in the first level off the floor will probably have a better view. Besides, I've seen them and they ain't much to look at these days.

Most of their shows (possibly all the indoor area shows) are a flat floor, so that's nothing new. And I beg to differ about them not being much to look at these days :)

Most of their shows (possibly all the indoor area shows) are a flat floor, so that's nothing new. And I beg to differ about them not being much to look at these days :)

He must be referring to the Stones. :lol:

My twin and I are sitting aisle seats, row 17 Alex's side. I'm going to feel bad for whoever is behind us, we're both 6'5 haha

My twin and I are sitting aisle seats, row 17 Alex's side. I'm going to feel bad for whoever is behind us, we're both 6'5 haha

Thats one reason why I prefer aisle seats,

It allows me to move around with out bothering others.

Just booked flight and room. Now to find a ticket! :)

I would have done it in reverse,

But I am sure there are some tickets left. :D

That prob would've been smarter but the flight was such a good deal and it looked like hotels were filling up. Worst case stubhub for tix.

Just booked flight and room. Now to find a ticket! :)

I would have done it in reverse,

But I am sure there are some tickets left. :D

That prob would've been smarter but the flight was such a good deal and it looked like hotels were filling up. Worst case stubhub for tix.

Yeah,

My flight was good as well.

I'm staying out by the airport. Anyone else out near the airport, and do you want a ride to the venue?

. Are you guys still car-pooling from the airport area? Did you decide when you are leaving for Moda Center?

(I got nosebleed seats for San Jose, so am driving up to Portland and springing for a better seat on StubHub. I will be driving up either late monday night, or by Tuesday 1pm, and will be staying near the airport.)

Archived