2015 - 07/21 - Portland, OR @ MODA Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there. Got 1 in Sec. 122 8 rows off the floor. Not too bad considering I didn't get it until 3:00pm. Paid $114.00 including all fees.

Were you able to choose your seat?

I wasn't able to choose my seat - just specified which price I wanted to pay. I used the Music Today presale, not Ticketmaster.

I'll be there. Got 1 in Sec. 122 8 rows off the floor. Not too bad considering I didn't get it until 3:00pm. Paid $114.00 including all fees.

Were you able to choose your seat?

I wasn't able to choose my seat - just specified which price I wanted to pay. I used the Music Today presale, not Ticketmaster.

Were you happy with what you ended up with?

If anyone has any decent tickets for sale (at a non ticketmaster reasonable price) for my wife and I that would be fantastic. I wasn't able to snag anything on the presale and now the prices are just insanely high.

Just got my tickets, new to this forum and this is my first post. This will be my 6th Rush show, but the FIRST one for my son, who of course is as big a fan as his old man. We are vacationing on OR coast the week before the show and hitting the concert on the way home to Boise. I'm not telling him either, so when we arrive to the venue is when he will find out. He's gonna freak!! :)

Just got my tickets, new to this forum and this is my first post. This will be my 6th Rush show, but the FIRST one for my son, who of course is as big a fan as his old man. We are vacationing on OR coast the week before the show and hitting the concert on the way home to Boise. I'm not telling him either, so when we arrive to the venue is when he will find out. He's gonna freak!! :)

That is so cool!!! :haz: :rush: :7up:

There are some awesome Lighthouses on the coast. Be sure to check a few out. Have a great time. :D

Welcome! Awesome avatar!

Boise's a nice place.

I'm staying out by the airport. Anyone else out near the airport, and do you want a ride to the venue?

I am,

Cheap hotel about 3 miles from the airport. I get in about 4:30 am the day of the concert. What time are you heading there?

I'm staying out by the airport. Anyone else out near the airport, and do you want a ride to the venue?

I am,

Cheap hotel about 3 miles from the airport. I get in about 4:30 am the day of the concert. What time are you heading there?

I'm driving down from Seattle on the 20th so I will already be there. That's not a typo is it, arriving at 4:30 am? If that's correct you will be really tired. If you want you can crash at my hotel until you are able to check into yours.

I am,

I'm driving down from Seattle on the 20th so I will already be there. That's not a typo is it, arriving at 4:30 am? If that's correct you will be really tired. If you want you can crash at my hotel until you are able to check into yours.

Thanks,

Its all good. I work nights so I will be fine. I want to go early to check out the area around the arena. The hotel told me I can check in when I get there. Not going to charge me for staying the next day before I come home. :D I will take you up on the ride and pay you for it. When will you be going? :cheers:

I am,

Thanks,

Its all good. I work nights so I will be fine. I want to go early to check out the area around the arena. The hotel told me I can check in when I get there. Not going to charge me for staying the next day before I come home. :D I will take you up on the ride and pay you for it. When will you be going? :cheers:

I will PM you as the date gets closer and we hear more about pre concert events. Then we can decide what time to head to the arena as it doesn't matter to me. No paying for rides though, it 's payment enough to meet another TRFer

I am,

Thanks,

I will PM you as the date gets closer and we hear more about pre concert events. Then we can decide what time to head to the arena as it doesn't matter to me. No paying for rides though, it 's payment enough to meet another TRFer

Sounds great,

Well I can at least buy you a couple of beers or any other type of beverage you prefer. :cheers:

I am,

Thanks,

Sounds great,

Well I can at least buy you a couple of beers or any other type of beverage you prefer. :cheers:

You've got a deal :cheers:

Totally badass man! PLEASE be sure to let us know about his reaction when you get to the Moda Center.

So are there any bars in the area, a quick look on google maps shows just hospitals and hotels. I haven't been in that area of Portland for about 5 years but I don't remember a lot of good meetup type places there, it's too far out of downtown.

So are there any bars in the area, a quick look on google maps shows just hospitals and hotels. I haven't been in that area of Portland for about 5 years but I don't remember a lot of good meetup type places there, it's too far out of downtown.

I am sure there are places close by.

Just found this.

http://www.10best.com/destinations/oregon/portland/restaurants/restaurants-near-moda-center/

Section 319...Row K...Seats 4-8

I picked up a block of 5 tix and my traditional RUSH crew from Shelton, WA will be rolling in. So now...about that meet up... :cheers:

Archived