2015 - 07/21 - Portland, OR @ MODA Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Got to meet up with Troutman and Citizen of the World before the show, yay! Sorry we missed you Goose & Beavis, hope you enjoy the show.

I didn't see anyone. ������

:(

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to meet up with Troutman and Citizen of the World before the show, yay! Sorry we missed you Goose & Beavis, hope you enjoy the show.

Me and my buddy marched all around the area for about four hours and managed to stumble across several brew pubs. We never came across Spirit of 77 and ended up at Jack's just outside the arena. There was a good crowd there. Sorry to have missed you all!

We got setlist A and boy did it sound freakin' GOOD!

Yes it sure did! Wound up with 4th row directly in front of Alex (and right next to Kelly D) and it was a freaking awesome time!

Driven I saw you briefly at the bar but we were separated by about a million people and we were on the prowl for a bathroom lol.

We went to Spirit of 77 and enjoyed drinks & the chat in there with some folk from here, so if you spoke to the two Scottish guys at the end of the bar then it was us!!

Thanks to everyone we spoke to for being so welcoming!!

We got setlist A and boy did it sound freakin' GOOD!

Yes it sure did! Wound up with 4th row directly in front of Alex (and right next to Kelly D) and it was a freaking awesome time!

Driven I saw you briefly at the bar but we were separated by about a million people and we were on the prowl for a bathroom lol.

Wish we'd had a chance to talk man. Assume Kelly D is a nice lady?

Hey,

What a show! :haz: It was a pleasure meeting you. :D Would have been really cool meeting both of them and AGP. I finally made it home. Gonna be nice to sleep in my own bed.

Me and my buddy marched all around the area for about four hours and managed to stumble across several brew pubs. We never came across Spirit of 77 and ended up at Jack's just outside the arena. There was a good crowd there. Sorry to have missed you all!

Aren't you a little old for bar hopping? :codger: :lol:

Sorry we missed you. Maybe some other time. :cheers:

Hey,

What a show! :haz: It was a pleasure meeting you. :D Would have been really cool meeting both of them and AGP. I finally made it home. Gonna be nice to sleep in my own bed.

I hope your trip home was better than the trip there!

Hey,

I hope your trip home was better than the trip there!

Besides having to wait at the airport for nine hours and the hour delay leaving from Portland,

It was fine. :P

BTW, did any one figure out who the guy was with the eye patch at the meetup? :smoke:

We went to Spirit of 77 and enjoyed drinks & the chat in there with some folk from here, so if you spoke to the two Scottish guys at the end of the bar then it was us!!

Thanks to everyone we spoke to for being so welcoming!!

Got to the bar super late and you two were the last there. Me and my girlfriend had a blast chatting with you. What a show. Heading down to San Jose in a couple hours.

Here's Greg;s tub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDc_--Ype5A

Thanks alot,

Seems like an upgrade from the tub/shower at the hotel. :lol:

Isn't that the tub from the Goatnut Bed and Breakfast?

:lol:

What ever :smoke: was being smoked inside the concert was high quality stuff. :D :codger:

Well keep in mind it is legal in Washington and Oregon. :7up:

That wasn't my point here,

Legal or not I don't give a fu**!! it was some serious sh**. :smoke: :D

Archived