Jump to content


2015 - 07/21 - Portland, OR @ MODA Center


  • Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

    73

  • Admin
  • 33768 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:07 AM

Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Portland, OR
MODA Center

Meetup discussions here!

Sponsored Post

#2 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

Any one going to the show?

The cost of the flight is really good. :rush:

#3 Citizen of the World

Citizen of the World

    The Majestik Moose

  • Members
  • 4100 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Burnaby, BC

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:56 PM

I'm planning to go. Lousy Canadian dollar is killing me though.

#4 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:15 PM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 25 January 2015 - 08:56 PM, said:

I'm planning to go. Lousy Canadian dollar is killing me though.

Things are looking better for me at this point,

Hopefully it works out and some of us can meetup!! :7up: :rush:

#5 thizzellewashington

thizzellewashington

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 381 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:19 PM

I'll be there. Wonder when they'll announce the onsale times.

#6 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:29 AM

View Postthizzellewashington, on 26 January 2015 - 06:19 PM, said:

I'll be there. Wonder when they'll announce the onsale times.

No sh**!

I hope it is some time this week.

#7 moodysunflower

moodysunflower

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Portland, OR
  • Interests:Rush, photography, books, cats, owls, stand-up comedy, etc.

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:55 PM

I hope to get my ticket tomorrow. I'm a longtime PDX resident but originally from Canada (Calgary). I saw Rush twice on the CA tour (Seattle, Ridgefield) and once on the TM tour (Ridgefield) I'm super excited the guys will be in PDX proper! I just hope they don't put a bird on it.

Edited by moodysunflower, 30 January 2015 - 12:01 AM.


#8 Nate1647

Nate1647

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 412 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eugene, Oregon
  • Interests:Rush...Rush.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:33 PM

So are there no floor seats? I just got my tax return last night and have been looking at the presale, and the only sections are on the sides, like they are leaving the basketball court up or something. I'm very confused, I don't want to pay $500 a ticket to be on the SIDE.

#9 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:45 PM

View PostNate1647, on 30 January 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

So are there no floor seats? I just got my tax return last night and have been looking at the presale, and the only sections are on the sides, like they are leaving the basketball court up or something. I'm very confused, I don't want to pay $500 a ticket to be on the SIDE.

I noticed that also,

I am just gonna go for a cheap ticket this time around. Plus, I don't even know if I can make it.

Edited by troutman, 30 January 2015 - 01:45 PM.


#10 Nate1647

Nate1647

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 412 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Eugene, Oregon
  • Interests:Rush...Rush.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

I think I'll splurge on the seattle show and just get decent seats for portland

#11 moodysunflower

moodysunflower

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Portland, OR
  • Interests:Rush, photography, books, cats, owls, stand-up comedy, etc.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:50 PM

I got an 11th row floor seat from the fan pre-sale. Super excited!

#12 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 30 January 2015 - 02:04 PM

View Postmoodysunflower, on 30 January 2015 - 01:50 PM, said:

I got an 11th row floor seat from the fan pre-sale. Super excited!

May I ask how much you paid?

#13 moodysunflower

moodysunflower

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Portland, OR
  • Interests:Rush, photography, books, cats, owls, stand-up comedy, etc.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

View Posttroutman, on 30 January 2015 - 02:04 PM, said:

View Postmoodysunflower, on 30 January 2015 - 01:50 PM, said:

I got an 11th row floor seat from the fan pre-sale. Super excited!

May I ask how much you paid?

$146.00, including shipping and BS convenience fees. Not too bad.

Edited by moodysunflower, 30 January 2015 - 03:06 PM.


#14 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:28 PM

View Postmoodysunflower, on 30 January 2015 - 03:05 PM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 30 January 2015 - 02:04 PM, said:

View Postmoodysunflower, on 30 January 2015 - 01:50 PM, said:

I got an 11th row floor seat from the fan pre-sale. Super excited!

May I ask how much you paid?

$146.00, including shipping and BS convenience fees. Not too bad.

Nice!! :7up: :rush:

#15 thizzellewashington

thizzellewashington

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 381 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 January 2015 - 10:29 PM

Couldn't get anything in the presale at 10am but then two hours later I tried again and pulled up floor tickets right away. $144 each.

#16 CJW

CJW

    Restless Young Rushmantic

  • Members
  • 56 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oregon
  • Interests:Rush!!!!
    Astronomy!!!!
    Darts.
    Nature.
    Women. : )

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:54 AM

This will be my 2nd Rush Concert.  Oh god I can't wait.  

I work in the early morning and get home around 9:30am.  
Just in time to get at the pre-sale tickets at 10 o'clock.  Like you guys stated already
It was also telling me there were no tickets at this time and to try again.  

I kept at it and finally was able to get floor seats in row 7. I am so pumped. YES!!!!!!

Tickets were $126 plus $17 for service fees.  
Cory



#17 RussellManiac2112

RussellManiac2112

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver, WA
  • Interests:Seattle Seahawks Football, Calgary Flames Hockey, San Francisco Giants Baseball, Boston Celtics Basketball, West Bromwich Albion Football, St. Kilda Saints Football

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

I'll be there. Got 1 in Sec. 122 8 rows off the floor. Not too bad considering I didn't get it until 3:00pm. Paid $114.00 including all fees.

Edited by RussellManiac2112, 31 January 2015 - 11:56 AM.


#18 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

View PostRussellManiac2112, on 31 January 2015 - 11:55 AM, said:

I'll be there. Got 1 in Sec. 122 8 rows off the floor. Not too bad considering I didn't get it until 3:00pm. Paid $114.00 including all fees.

Were you able to choose your seat?

#19 driventotheedge

driventotheedge

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1773 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver,WA USA
  • Interests:Riding my Harley (2006 Road King)
    Razor clamming
    The Seattle Seahawks

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:20 PM

Took me about 20 mins. of trying, but finally got 18th row on the floor during the fan pre-sale yesterday. I'm stoked! My lucky 13th Rush concert.

#20 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

View Postdriventotheedge, on 31 January 2015 - 02:20 PM, said:

Took me about 20 mins. of trying, but finally got 18th row on the floor during the fan pre-sale yesterday. I'm stoked! My lucky 13th Rush concert.

Were you able to choose your seat?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users