2015 - 07/21 - Portland, OR @ MODA Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope to get my ticket tomorrow. I'm a longtime PDX resident but originally from Canada (Calgary). I saw Rush twice on the CA tour (Seattle, Ridgefield) and once on the TM tour (Ridgefield) I'm super excited the guys will be in PDX proper! I just hope they don't put a bird on it.

So are there no floor seats? I just got my tax return last night and have been looking at the presale, and the only sections are on the sides, like they are leaving the basketball court up or something. I'm very confused, I don't want to pay $500 a ticket to be on the SIDE.

So are there no floor seats? I just got my tax return last night and have been looking at the presale, and the only sections are on the sides, like they are leaving the basketball court up or something. I'm very confused, I don't want to pay $500 a ticket to be on the SIDE.

I noticed that also,

I am just gonna go for a cheap ticket this time around. Plus, I don't even know if I can make it.

This will be my 2nd Rush Concert. Oh god I can't wait.

I work in the early morning and get home around 9:30am.

Just in time to get at the pre-sale tickets at 10 o'clock. Like you guys stated already

It was also telling me there were no tickets at this time and to try again.

I kept at it and finally was able to get floor seats in row 7. I am so pumped. YES!!!!!!

Tickets were $126 plus $17 for service fees.

Cory

I'll be there. Got 1 in Sec. 122 8 rows off the floor. Not too bad considering I didn't get it until 3:00pm. Paid $114.00 including all fees.

I don't know how in the hell you guys got tickets. :lol:

I have been trying just to see whats offered. When I do get a choice the lowest price is $401.00 for a single ticket. And even they are not available. :wacko:

I have been trying just to see whats offered. When I do get a choice the lowest price is $401.00 for a single ticket. And even they are not available. :wacko:

I was not able to choose my seats, I chose a section and number of tickets and they just popped up or they didn't and I had to try again and if they popped up and they weren't close enough I canceled them, logged out of the website and went back and tried again.

What ticket website are you on? I know the VIP packages are that spendy, but the normal seats aren't too bad.

Also, are you a subscriber to the Rush fanclub newsletter?

Because that's how I got the link to the presale website. They sent me it in an email notification letting me know the date and time the presale tickets would become available. Hope you can get tickets. : )

I was not able to choose my seats, I chose a section and number of tickets and they just popped up or they didn't and I had to try again and if they popped up and they weren't close enough I canceled them, logged out of the website and went back and tried again.

What ticket website are you on? I know the VIP packages are that spendy, but the normal seats aren't too bad.

Also, are you a subscriber to the Rush fanclub newsletter?

Because that's how I got the link to the presale website. They sent me it in an email notification letting me know the date and time the presale tickets would become available. Hope you can get tickets. : )

Hey,

I was trying ticketmaster just to see what was available. With concerts and flying it's a must I have an aisle seat. Can't stand being between other people. :P I know at some point I was signed up for the newsletter. Honestly I need to wait for a week or so before I can buy one. If I knew what seat I could get I might splurge early.

Archived