2015 - 07/11 - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

:7up: on the road..... see you there... :rush: :haz: :smoke:

Aye-aye. Godspeed and safe travels. Puff and rotate(cigar reference). :)

Frack me I haven't checked the Denver weather yet!

:7up: on the road..... see you there... :rush: :haz: :smoke:

Aye-aye. Godspeed and safe travels. Puff and rotate(cigar reference). :)

Frack me I haven't checked the Denver weather yet!

:o

Looking good...

Saturday Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F.

Sat Night A few clouds from time to time. Low 61F. :7up: :haz: :rush:

:smoke:

PS.. I have landed in Denver.... Spark... Puff........................Pass.. :smoke:

Got into Denver last night and been enjoying it except for these annoying pop-up thunderstorms. Does 20% chance of rain here really mean 80%?

Came across some cinnamon mints today that were positively enlightening. ;) Watched the Cirque show playing in the parking lot of Pepsi Center tonight and it was quite excellent!

Ready to rock out to R40 one more time tomorrow.

Got into Denver last night and been enjoying it except for these annoying pop-up thunderstorms. Does 20% chance of rain here really mean 80%?

Came across some cinnamon mints today that were positively enlightening. ;) Watched the Cirque show playing in the parking lot of Pepsi Center tonight and it was quite excellent!

Ready to rock out to R40 one more time tomorrow.

Here in the Front Range 20% chance means it will rain and thunder 20% of the day... We love them storms and we will get some pop ups tonight.. :D

I'll be taking the light rail up there. When is everyone planning on being there?

High Itty, I'll be headed to park around 3:30 to 4PM. Same spot I hope, just North of Brooklyn's......

Ok.. This is my last post and I'm out the door, don't have a smart PH to check back in before the show, have to make a stop and then go park. Look for that multi-colored umbrella in the lot North of Brooklyn's...

:codger: :smoke: :givebeer:

Archived