Jump to content


2015 - 07/11 - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center


  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:15 PM

View PostTullSkull, on 02 July 2015 - 06:58 AM, said:

Be very careful.. It's cool to smoke at home and in the hotel, however it is not cool in public, just fly really low like I do, find me in the parking lot and we will.. I'll be just to the North of Brooklyn's and the main gate to Pepsi Center, large white van, going to be a few of us there.. :)

Yeah been reading on the scene I guess edibles are for being in public? White van...picturing Jeff Spicoli!
Posted Image

Edited by JohnRogers, 03 July 2015 - 08:18 PM.


Sponsored Post

#22 eric303

eric303

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood, CO

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:44 PM

6 days!

#23 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:07 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 03 July 2015 - 08:15 PM, said:

View PostTullSkull, on 02 July 2015 - 06:58 AM, said:

Be very careful.. It's cool to smoke at home and in the hotel, however it is not cool in public, just fly really low like I do, find me in the parking lot and we will.. I'll be just to the North of Brooklyn's and the main gate to Pepsi Center, large white van, going to be a few of us there.. :)

Yeah been reading on the scene I guess edibles are for being in public? White van...picturing Jeff Spicoli!
Posted Image
Edibles are really good, takes some time to feel the effects.. Oil is good too, been doing a 1/2 gram+ a day fighting this cancer. :smoke: :D

#24 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:40 PM

How is section 148, row 5?

#25 GeddyRee

GeddyRee

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North America
  • Interests:Rush. UFO. Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. Prog. Writing and Recording. Jamming. Rush Fans!

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:06 AM

I need a ride from K.C. to Denver. If anyone is driving and has room for one more, I can pay for gas.

#26 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:45 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 07 July 2015 - 09:40 PM, said:

How is section 148, row 5?
That's a decent seat, just above the floor on Geddy's side... I'll be just below you on the floor, 16th row.

#27 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:23 AM

:7up: on the road..... see you there... :rush: :haz: :smoke:

#28 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:33 AM

View PostTullSkull, on 10 July 2015 - 05:23 AM, said:

:7up: on the road..... see you there... :rush: :haz: :smoke:
Aye-aye. Godspeed and safe travels. Puff and rotate(cigar reference). :)

Frack me I haven't checked the Denver weather yet!

#29 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:33 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 10 July 2015 - 05:33 AM, said:

View PostTullSkull, on 10 July 2015 - 05:23 AM, said:

:7up: on the road..... see you there... :rush: :haz: :smoke:
Aye-aye. Godspeed and safe travels. Puff and rotate(cigar reference). :)

Frack me I haven't checked the Denver weather yet!
:o
Looking good...
Saturday Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F.
Sat Night A few clouds from time to time. Low 61F. :7up: :haz: :rush:
:smoke:

PS.. I have landed in Denver.... Spark... Puff........................Pass.. :smoke:

Edited by TullSkull, 10 July 2015 - 04:34 PM.


#30 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

Landed in Denver, gonna take forty minutes then explore the 420 and cigar scene.

#31 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:23 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 10 July 2015 - 05:54 PM, said:

Landed in Denver, gonna take forty minutes then explore the 420 and cigar scene.
Welcome to Denver.. Spark.. Puff... :smoke:

#32 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:18 PM

I bought some peanut butter cookie and "a fat ass Jay"

#33 DirkPrattLerxst

DirkPrattLerxst

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1139 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Iowa USA
  • Interests:Professional air bassist/drummer/guitarist

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:23 PM

Hope everyone has a great time! KC show was amazing!

#34 TexMike

TexMike

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1292 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Austin, TX
  • Interests:Music, photography, travel

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:06 AM

Got into Denver last night and been enjoying it except for these annoying pop-up thunderstorms.  Does 20% chance of rain here really mean 80%?

Came across some cinnamon mints today that were positively enlightening. ;)  Watched the Cirque show playing in the parking lot of Pepsi Center tonight and it was quite excellent!

Ready to rock out to R40 one more time tomorrow.

#35 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 11 July 2015 - 09:02 AM

View PostTexMike, on 11 July 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:

Got into Denver last night and been enjoying it except for these annoying pop-up thunderstorms.  Does 20% chance of rain here really mean 80%?

Came across some cinnamon mints today that were positively enlightening. ;)  Watched the Cirque show playing in the parking lot of Pepsi Center tonight and it was quite excellent!

Ready to rock out to R40 one more time tomorrow.
Here in the Front Range 20% chance means it will rain and thunder 20% of the day... We love them storms and we will get some pop ups tonight.. :D

#36 Itty12

Itty12

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 218 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Littleton Co.

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:50 AM

I'll be taking the light rail up there. When is everyone planning on being there?

#37 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:55 PM

View PostItty12, on 11 July 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

I'll be taking the light rail up there. When is everyone planning on being there?
High Itty, I'll be headed to park around 3:30 to 4PM. Same spot I hope, just North of Brooklyn's......

#38 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:41 PM

Having lunch then pre-tailgate nap!

#39 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:50 PM

Ok.. This is my last post and I'm out the door, don't have a smart PH to check back in before the show, have to make a stop and then go park. Look for that multi-colored umbrella in the lot North of Brooklyn's...

:codger: :smoke: :givebeer:

#40 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:05 PM

I'm so HIGH! RUSH LIVE!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users