Jump to content


2015 - 07/11 - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center


  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

    73

  • Admin
  • 33767 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:47 AM

Saturday, July 11, 2015
7/11 – Denver, CO
Pepsi Center

Meetup discussions here!

Sponsored Post

#2 RavNRush

RavNRush

    Restless Young Rushmantic

  • Members
  • 53 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Westminster, MD

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

Flying in from B'more to see a great show and visit some old friends!!

#3 eric303

eric303

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood, CO

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:33 AM

This will be my first Rush concert...got silver VIP. Not cheap. Been a fan for 20+ years. Exact seats were not listed...any speculation what I might get?

#4 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:16 PM

Hope to make this show. Pre-sale did not work out and now all that Tickebastered has is nose bleed seats or StubHub for 350 or so.. :rage: .. :banghead:
Would be really :7up:  if a good seat turned up for this :rush: concert.... :yes:
:smoke:

#5 dobegrrrl

dobegrrrl

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:01 PM

View PostTullSkull, on 03 February 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

Hope to make this show. Pre-sale did not work out and now all that Tickebastered has is nose bleed seats or StubHub for 350 or so.. :rage: .. :banghead:
Would be really :7up:  if a good seat turned up for this :rush: concert.... :yes:
:smoke:

Well hello sir!  Please let me know if you end up making it to the show-I am planning on being there.  Bet you can pick up a ticket in the parking lot if you don't find a better deal elsewhere between now and then.  Sometimes you get lucky on StubHub and find some sympathetic soul who is just selling their extra ticket at close to face value.

#6 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

View Postdobegrrrl, on 26 February 2015 - 01:01 PM, said:

View PostTullSkull, on 03 February 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

Hope to make this show. Pre-sale did not work out and now all that Tickebastered has is nose bleed seats or StubHub for 350 or so.. :rage: .. :banghead:
Would be really :7up:  if a good seat turned up for this :rush: concert.... :yes:
:smoke:

Well hello sir!  Please let me know if you end up making it to the show-I am planning on being there.  Bet you can pick up a ticket in the parking lot if you don't find a better deal elsewhere between now and then.  Sometimes you get lucky on StubHub and find some sympathetic soul who is just selling their extra ticket at close to face value.

Well Hi There.. I did get a seat on SubHub, little above of cost, 16th row on the floor, I'll be there... Meet at the same place in the parking lot day of the show? Getting some folks together from Facebook also for the TailGateParty!!

Edited by TullSkull, 13 March 2015 - 02:03 PM.


#7 dobegrrrl

dobegrrrl

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:04 PM

View PostTullSkull, on 13 March 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

View Postdobegrrrl, on 26 February 2015 - 01:01 PM, said:

View PostTullSkull, on 03 February 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

Hope to make this show. Pre-sale did not work out and now all that Tickebastered has is nose bleed seats or StubHub for 350 or so.. :rage: .. :banghead:
Would be really :7up:  if a good seat turned up for this :rush: concert.... :yes:
:smoke:

Well hello sir!  Please let me know if you end up making it to the show-I am planning on being there.  Bet you can pick up a ticket in the parking lot if you don't find a better deal elsewhere between now and then.  Sometimes you get lucky on StubHub and find some sympathetic soul who is just selling their extra ticket at close to face value.

Well Hi There.. I did get a seat on SubHub, little above of cost, 16th row on the floor, I'll be there... Meet at the same place in the parking lot day of the show? Getting some folks together from Facebook also for the TailGateParty!!

Good Deal!  I'm looking forward to this show!

#8 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:13 PM

View Postdobegrrrl, on 13 March 2015 - 02:04 PM, said:

View PostTullSkull, on 13 March 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

View Postdobegrrrl, on 26 February 2015 - 01:01 PM, said:

View PostTullSkull, on 03 February 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

Hope to make this show. Pre-sale did not work out and now all that Tickebastered has is nose bleed seats or StubHub for 350 or so.. :rage: .. :banghead:
Would be really :7up:  if a good seat turned up for this :rush: concert.... :yes:
:smoke:

Well hello sir!  Please let me know if you end up making it to the show-I am planning on being there.  Bet you can pick up a ticket in the parking lot if you don't find a better deal elsewhere between now and then.  Sometimes you get lucky on StubHub and find some sympathetic soul who is just selling their extra ticket at close to face value.

Well Hi There.. I did get a seat on SubHub, little above of cost, 16th row on the floor, I'll be there... Meet at the same place in the parking lot day of the show? Getting some folks together from Facebook also for the TailGateParty!!

Good Deal!  I'm looking forward to this show!
Yes,, Me too. Will be good to see everybody and hang out.

#9 rushfanforever!

rushfanforever!

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1566 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Herriman, Utah
  • Interests:All things Rush! I like to listen to music, read, watch movies, and have fun.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:48 AM

Eric it depends when your checkout time was on your email.  Within first 1 - 10 minutes? Then you should be on the floor in rows 11-15, otherwise in the lowers.  Not sure how fast Silvers sold out though so please don't quote me on this,  I got a Gold within 2 minutes and they sold out in 10 - 15 minutes.  Just nuts!

Welcome to the Forum!

Edited by rushfanforever!, 14 March 2015 - 04:50 AM.


#10 eric303

eric303

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood, CO

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:13 PM

Not sure if it was in the first 10 min. The email is dated Jan 29th at 7:12am. I can imagine it will be really cool...I am not too worried about it. :) See you there!

#11 brat7760

brat7760

    Restless Young Rushmantic

  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:40 PM

Was curious if section 128 is in full view of the stage, same with section 146 opposite side?

#12 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:30 AM

I really need to consider the ten hour drive and attend this show.

#13 eric303

eric303

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood, CO

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:51 AM

At little more than 6 weeks to go. :)

#14 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:41 PM

Is there a designated pot smoking tailgating area at the venue?

#15 eric303

eric303

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood, CO

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:55 PM

Not sure about that one. Not interested in reefer.

#16 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:28 PM

It's been over twenty years since I smoked reefer at a Rush concert or any where else for that matter. I figured while Denver why not for old times sake.

#17 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:21 AM

Gettin' Close Now!!! :smoke:

#18 eric303

eric303

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood, CO

Posted 20 June 2015 - 03:45 PM

Here is the time left till the show:

http://www.timeandda...sg=Rush Concert

#19 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:15 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 26 May 2015 - 08:28 PM, said:

It's been over twenty years since I smoked reefer at a Rush concert or any where else for that matter. I figured while Denver why not for old times sake.
Well I'm 98.8% coming to Denver for the show. It's been twenty years since I burned one and I like to do that. If I started a thread else ware would like minded folks discuss how to do this without hassle and violating Colorado law?

#20 TullSkull

TullSkull

    Minstrel of the Cannibus

  • Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Colorado
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:58 AM

View PostJohnRogers, on 26 June 2015 - 08:15 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 26 May 2015 - 08:28 PM, said:

It's been over twenty years since I smoked reefer at a Rush concert or any where else for that matter. I figured while Denver why not for old times sake.
Well I'm 98.8% coming to Denver for the show. It's been twenty years since I burned one and I like to do that. If I started a thread else ware would like minded folks discuss how to do this without hassle and violating Colorado law?
Be very careful.. It's cool to smoke at home and in the hotel, however it is not cool in public, just fly really low like I do, find me in the parking lot and we will.. I'll be just to the North of Brooklyn's and the main gate to Pepsi Center, large white van, going to be a few of us there.. :)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users