2015 - 07/09 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Hi all,

I have a pair of Floor 1 seats, row 18 that I'm not going to be using. Just looking to recoup my cost, which was $344 total from the Rush TicketsToday presale l ($153 each + fees—you know how it is!). Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

—Jason

Had to post this blurb from the WBC, who'll be visiting that night. Give these pricks Hell!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO July 9, 2015 6:45 PM - 7:30 PM

RUSH, the cursed God-haters who hail from the doomed land of Canada finally made the cover of Rolling Stone after 41 years. Yes, that same sodomite-loving Canada that passed draconian laws making it a crime to preach the gospel! What does this have to do with the rock band RUSH, you ask? Inasmuch that they have a platform, of any kind, they should have been boldly outspoken against the grievous, national sins of Canada: same-sex marriage, sex trafficking & the outlawing of gospel preaching. In addition, Toronto is their hometown, famously known for its rabidly proud f** community. Visit our website for more details about the sins of Canada: www.GodHatesTheWorld.com/canada.

Neil Peart, Geddy Lee & Alex Lifeson should be known only for their protestations against the sins of the neighbors. So far from fulfilling that duty, they have been the chief proponent in the world of rock and roll of the lying, antichristic doctrine of free will (and specifically against the Bible doctrine of predestination). These post-modern priests have a song called Free Will with these lyrics: 'All preordained, a prisoner in chains, a victim of venomous fate, kicked in the face, you can't pray for a place, in heaven's unearthly estate. You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice, you can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill, I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose free will.' These lyrics are in direct contradiction to God's word: 'Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?' (Romans 9:20) and 'For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.' (Amos 4:13) There's still time; they still draw breath - so they ought to repent and beseech their fellow humans to fear and obey the Lord Jesus Christ. Will God have mercy on RUSH & their fans, giving them the gift of repentance? 'Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;..' (2 Corinthians 5:11)

:blaze:

Is anyone driving from KC to Denver? I can pay for gas. We'll hit the stops along the way. (We only stop for the best).

I'm in KC now if anyone wants to hook up this weekend.

#BigRushFan

Archived