2015 - 06/29 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok NYC area Rush brothers and sisters,

We normally meet up for MSG shows at Stout NYC, which is a block away from the Garden.

(133 West 33rd Street New York, NY 10001)

Here's the website, www.StoutNYC.com.

Lots of room, good food and nice and close to the gig.

Looking forward to seeing you there for a pint (or two)

-Cheers, RGLT :)

I will be celebrating my 50th birthday at this show. Picked up Section C, Row 17 today. Can anyone tell me if the seating number starts next to Section B or on the other side? In other words Seat 1 is next to B or next to lower bowl seats.

Wish I could make it this time guys. I remember suggesting the first TRF meetup at Stout in 2007. It's one of my favorite pre-show meetup spots.

That night was great. We were all hanging out in the basement bar!

I will be celebrating my 50th birthday at this show. Picked up Section C, Row 17 today. Can anyone tell me if the seating number starts next to Section B or on the other side? In other words Seat 1 is next to B or next to lower bowl seats.

Guess we were both born the same day. I`ll be turning 50 on the 29th. but I won`t be at MSG. Got an early birthday present for the Saturday show @ Newark on the 27th. Enjoy and Happy 50th. to you.

I`m not a big fan of the new MSG arena. The bowl seating totally sucks for anyone who is taller than 4' 11". Saw The Eagles there and decided I won`t go to that arena again. It just killed my back/knees/hips, and at this age, I don`t need anymore unneccessary stress. LOL Plus it`s a Monday night show. I would need to take off from work Tuesday and more than likely leave work early on Monday. So MSG is out for me.

Guess we were both born the same day. I`ll be turning 50 on the 29th. but I won`t be at MSG. Got an early birthday present for the Saturday show @ Newark on the 27th. Enjoy and Happy 50th. to you.

I`m not a big fan of the new MSG arena. The bowl seating totally sucks for anyone who is taller than 4' 11". Saw The Eagles there and decided I won`t go to that arena again. It just killed my back/knees/hips, and at this age, I don`t need anymore unneccessary stress. LOL Plus it`s a Monday night show. I would need to take off from work Tuesday and more than likely leave work early on Monday. So MSG is out for me.

My Bday on the 26th of June so I'll be celebrating at Newark on the 27th... I'll be turning.....yikes.... 60 :codger:

Ok NYC area Rush brothers and sisters,

We normally meet up for MSG shows at Stout NYC, which is a block away from the Garden.

(133 West 33rd Street New York, NY 10001)

Here's the website, www.StoutNYC.com.

Lots of room, good food and nice and close to the gig.

Looking forward to seeing you there for a pint (or two)

-Cheers, RGLT :)

Stout is a decent place. It fills up pretty quickly on a normal evening with an after work crowd. During shows and sporting events, there is often a line outside as they regulate the traffic inside. The bartenders and severs do a good job, but be sure to arrive relatively early if you'd like to secure a spot inside.

How I wish I still lived back there so I could meet all of you. :) And now that I know that Tick will be there.....

Tick, are you bringing Hilda? :laughing guy:

Sorry, no Hilda. I wish she was going to be there!

Well, yes, you missed your chance for regular seats, yeah but as you saw, not for resale or those overpriced Premium whatevers that Ticketmaster sells.

I read somewhere that MSG doesn't accept Ticketmaster app iPhone tickets. You need an actual printout. Can anyone confirm this?

Call MSG. Then call a week later to confirm what the first told you there was accurate.

I read somewhere that MSG doesn't accept Ticketmaster app iPhone tickets. You need an actual printout. Can anyone confirm this?

Call MSG. Then call a week later to confirm what the first told you there was accurate.

Unless the management made a special deal with the promoter, I'm 99.9% sure that MSG does not accept smartphone tickets. I'd still check, but I've been to many, many events there and have never seen anyone get in that way.

Is there a decent bar near MSG for a pre-show drink?

:o Man, this is Manhattan you are talking about, and you're asking if there is a decent bar near MSG for a pre-show drink??????????????????

I assure you there are more than a few decent bars in NYC having drunk in probably 95% of them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived