2015 - 06/29 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

One week! I'm so excitied!! Ok, I see about the meetup at Stout but I remember trying to get in there for a different show and the line being so long! Is there an alternate location? Will Stout (or anywhere else) be playing Rush in the bar? :dweez:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm reading HTGs post trying to understand the spoiler revealed, I know every setlist and do not understand what song was revealed, unless the font is too small for my aged eyes.

I thought the rules were about naming songs?

Edit...unless of course it was edited!

im being a bit snarky in my last post, but I did give a big hint higher up in the thread, to be fair to the Admin. It could be a spoiler for anyone who is well versed in rush lyrics. "Well versed"--see what I did there?

It was a hint of a spoiler, yes, but daveyt may have overreacted a bit. ;)

Well no MSG for me...dang! Denver here I come!

After I told my pals we'd be meeting a legendary cigar bar owner from Oklahoma! Seriously, enjoy Denver, not too much Canny Bus!

Well no MSG for me...dang! Denver here I come!

After I told my pals we'd be meeting a legendary cigar bar owner from Oklahoma! Seriously, enjoy Denver, not too much Canny Bus!

My buddy bought Philly seats and I just couldn't make it. KC and Denver are less than a day's drive. I really wanted to experience (song)...and hug my parents.

Aye, here I am !!!! Arrived yesterday evening in Big Apple and now I am getting ready for the show, still a little 'recovering' in my hotel (Holiday Inn 6th Avenue). My wife's a little tired after 'pond crossing' and I don't know if we'll catch the TRF bunch at Stout, but if someone later spots a geezer at MSG wearing a Tshirt with 2013 european dates there's a great chance that is me!

Aye, here I am !!!! Arrived yesterday evening in Big Apple and now I am getting ready for the show, still a little 'recovering' in my hotel (Holiday Inn 6th Avenue). My wife's a little tired after 'pond crossing' and I don't know if we'll catch the TRF bunch at Stout, but if someone later spots a geezer at MSG wearing a Tshirt with 2013 european dates there's a great chance that is me!

Your wife is going to the concert with you? I thought she just came along to shop! :lol:

Your wife is going to the concert with you? I thought she just came along to shop! :lol:

She has (we have...) four more days to spend here around for that purpose.

Archived