2015 - 06/29 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Is there a decent bar near MSG for a pre-show drink?

:o Man, this is Manhattan you are talking about, and you're asking if there is a decent bar near MSG for a pre-show drink??????????????????

I assure you there are more than a few decent bars in NYC having drunk in probably 95% of them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hail:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ljr869..

We normally meet up for MSG shows at Stout NYC, which is a block away from the Garden.

(133 West 33rd Street New York, NY 10001)

Here's the website, www.StoutNYC.com.

Lots of room, good food and nice and close to the gig.

Not sure if I'll be able to make the shows (may have to sell my ticket for NWK & MSG), but that's where the preshow fun begins.

ljr869..

We normally meet up for MSG shows at Stout NYC, which is a block away from the Garden.

(133 West 33rd Street New York, NY 10001)

Here's the website, www.StoutNYC.com.

Lots of room, good food and nice and close to the gig.

Not sure if I'll be able to make the shows (may have to sell my ticket for NWK & MSG), but that's where the preshow fun begins.

What ? Hope all is well.

Me & Winn will be heading down to MSG on the good ol'NJ Transit via Secaucus Jct.!!! and we'll meet her hubby at the Garden before the show.

RGLT, Whaddya mean your not going???

The plan is still to fly back to hug my mother and father then MSG for the show. I have no idea what my friends are doing aboot tickets.

The plan is still to fly back to hug my mother and father then MSG for the show. I have no idea what my friends are doing aboot tickets.

JR - Newark also, three birds, one band?

And Philly only 100 miles away ;)

RGLT, hope you can postpone that til July, I'm guessing not. Gotta be frustrating. Hope you are alright.

RGLT, hope you can postpone that til July, I'm guessing not. Gotta be frustrating. Hope you are alright.

Thanks,

Had a great few hours of rehab today and the place is a great facility. (Kessler)

Therapists are very optimistic for Friday's appointment and MRI.

Good strength and range of motion...

...they seem to think continued physical therapy should help me avoid surgery.

My new cigar lounge business will open most likely mid-late June, I can only close so many days.

http://www.enidcigar.com

Thanks,

Had a great few hours of rehab today and the place is a great facility. (Kessler)

Therapists are very optimistic for Friday's appointment and MRI.

Good strength and range of motion...

...they seem to think continued physical therapy should help me avoid surgery.

I know the city can get a little vertical and no fun to walk among the crowds. Hope physical therapy does the trick!

My new cigar lounge business will open most likely mid-late June, I can only close so many days.

Pictures look very classy, good luck with the venture! There is an East Village in OK, or named after the NYC locale?

I'll see you there!

Cannot wait to meet up and have a few, well, a lot of beers with you guys.

Not too many, don't want it smellin like JRs section in Tulsa!

Pictures look very classy, good luck with the venture! There is an East Village in OK, or named after the NYC locale?

The pics are stock photo concepts but that is what we're shooting for. The great NYC neighborhood I enjoyed as a teen/young man will inspire some of what we’ll do.

I'll see you there!

You got it bra!

A buddy of mine gave me a ticket today so I'll be attending back-to-back Rush shows - Newark and MSG. Newark is a good venue but there is nothing like seeing a great band at MSG.

A buddy of mine gave me a ticket today so I'll be attending back-to-back Rush shows - Newark and MSG. Newark is a good venue but there is nothing like seeing a great band at MSG.

The sound is so much better at MSG than Pridential or Barclays.

The sound is so much better at MSG than Pridential or Barclays.

Hope to see you there ?

Just caved and bought a 4th row ticket. Ouch, but excited, and no I didn't pay $5K--stubhub discount brought it within the same range as the Newark seat I have, in the same row and section. Hope to see some of you there!

Well, yes, you missed your chance for regular seats, yeah but as you saw, not for resale or those overpriced Premium whatevers that Ticketmaster sells.

So here's an update on the matter, I caved in and bought one resale scalper ticket through Ticketmaster. Section 116 row 20(towards the back of section 116) at about $284.00 + $45.00 service fee. So how much was I ripped off? :P

Well, yes, you missed your chance for regular seats, yeah but as you saw, not for resale or those overpriced Premium whatevers that Ticketmaster sells.

So here's an update on the matter, I caved in and bought one resale scalper ticket through Ticketmaster. Section 116 row 20(towards the back of section 116) at about $284.00 + $45.00 service fee. So how much was I ripped off? :P

For msg, that's about as cheap as I have seen lower levels. You never know if those last minute deals become available, but it's always good to have tickets in hand!

For msg, that's about as cheap as I have seen lower levels. You never know if those last minute deals become available, but it's always good to have tickets in hand!

Nope, you did ok. This is one of the hottest shows in town!

Archived