Jump to content


2015 - 06/29 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden


  • Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#41 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23363 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:47 PM

View PostGabrielgil513, on 12 May 2015 - 02:12 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 12 May 2015 - 01:32 PM, said:

View PostGabrielgil513, on 12 May 2015 - 12:49 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 11 May 2015 - 08:14 PM, said:

The plan is still to fly back to hug my mother and father then MSG for the show. I have no idea what my friends are doing aboot tickets.

JR - Newark also, three birds, one band?
And Philly only 100 miles away ;)
My new cigar lounge business will open most likely mid-late June, I can only close so many days.
http://www.enidcigar.com

Pictures look very classy, good luck with the venture! There is an East Village in OK, or named after the NYC locale?
The pics are stock photo concepts but that is what we're shooting for. The great NYC neighborhood I enjoyed as a teen/young man will inspire some of what we’ll do.

View PostLedRush, on 12 May 2015 - 02:15 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 11 May 2015 - 08:14 PM, said:

The plan is still to fly back to hug my mother and father then MSG for the show. I have no idea what my friends are doing aboot tickets.

I'll see you there!
You got it bra!

Sponsored Post

#42 custom55

custom55

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6014 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutley, NJ
  • Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

    On deck shows:


    Phish - Dec
    Robert Plant - Feb
    The Musical Box w/LeGorLaTroy - Feb
    Robin Trower - Mar
    Foo Fighters - Jul

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:34 PM

Looking for two tickets for the MSG show.  The closer the better.  PM me.  Thanks

#43 custom55

custom55

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6014 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutley, NJ
  • Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

    On deck shows:


    Phish - Dec
    Robert Plant - Feb
    The Musical Box w/LeGorLaTroy - Feb
    Robin Trower - Mar
    Foo Fighters - Jul

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:36 PM

A buddy of mine gave me a ticket today so I'll be attending back-to-back Rush shows - Newark and MSG.    Newark is a good venue but there is nothing like seeing a great band at MSG.

#44 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12494 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:27 PM

View Postcustom55, on 20 May 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

A buddy of mine gave me a ticket today so I'll be attending back-to-back Rush shows - Newark and MSG.    Newark is a good venue but there is nothing like seeing a great band at MSG.

Agreed! :)

#45 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12494 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:28 PM

View Postcustom55, on 20 May 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

A buddy of mine gave me a ticket today so I'll be attending back-to-back Rush shows - Newark and MSG.    Newark is a good venue but there is nothing like seeing a great band at MSG.

The sound is so much better at MSG than Pridential or Barclays.

#46 custom55

custom55

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6014 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutley, NJ
  • Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

    On deck shows:


    Phish - Dec
    Robert Plant - Feb
    The Musical Box w/LeGorLaTroy - Feb
    Robin Trower - Mar
    Foo Fighters - Jul

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:02 AM

View PostReGorLaTroy, on 22 May 2015 - 08:28 PM, said:

View Postcustom55, on 20 May 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

A buddy of mine gave me a ticket today so I'll be attending back-to-back Rush shows - Newark and MSG. Newark is a good venue but there is nothing like seeing a great band at MSG.

The sound is so much better at MSG than Pridential or Barclays.

Hope to see you there ?

#47 HalfwayToGone

HalfwayToGone

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 867 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Music—listening and performing.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:34 AM

Just caved and bought a 4th row ticket.  Ouch, but excited, and no I didn't pay $5K--stubhub discount brought it within the same range as the Newark seat I have, in the same row and section.  Hope to see some of you there!

Edited by HalfwayToGone, 07 June 2015 - 10:39 AM.


#48 Digitallware

Digitallware

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:19 PM

View PostLaurabw, on 20 April 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

Well, yes, you missed your chance for regular seats, yeah but as you saw, not for resale or those overpriced Premium whatevers that Ticketmaster sells.

So here's an update on the matter, I caved in and bought one resale scalper ticket through Ticketmaster. Section 116 row 20(towards the back of section 116) at about $284.00 + $45.00 service fee. So how much was I ripped off? :P

#49 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6451 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Miamisburg, OH. Miamisburg, Oh. Miamisburg, Oh. Miamisburg, Oh
  • Interests:Miamisburg, Oh

    Outland Empire (located on the opposite US coast from Johnny and Dave).

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:04 AM

View PostDigitallware, on 10 June 2015 - 10:19 PM, said:

View PostLaurabw, on 20 April 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

Well, yes, you missed your chance for regular seats, yeah but as you saw, not for resale or those overpriced Premium whatevers that Ticketmaster sells.

So here's an update on the matter, I caved in and bought one resale scalper ticket through Ticketmaster. Section 116 row 20(towards the back of section 116) at about $284.00 + $45.00 service fee. So how much was I ripped off? :P

For msg, that's about as cheap as I have seen lower levels. You never know if those last minute deals become available, but it's always good to have tickets in hand!

#50 Laurabw

Laurabw

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 416 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:nj
  • Interests:golf, hockey, skiing, ballet

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:56 AM

View PostGabrielgil513, on 11 June 2015 - 05:04 AM, said:

View PostDigitallware, on 10 June 2015 - 10:19 PM, said:

View PostLaurabw, on 20 April 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

Well, yes, you missed your chance for regular seats, yeah but as you saw, not for resale or those overpriced Premium whatevers that Ticketmaster sells.

So here's an update on the matter, I caved in and bought one resale scalper ticket through Ticketmaster. Section 116 row 20(towards the back of section 116) at about $284.00 + $45.00 service fee. So how much was I ripped off? :P

For msg, that's about as cheap as I have seen lower levels. You never know if those last minute deals become available, but it's always good to have tickets in hand!
Nope, you did ok. This is one of the hottest shows in town!

#51 ljr869

ljr869

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:92028

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:08 PM

Not sure if this is a spoiler, but if I mapped it out correctly, NYC will be getting Set List B... and I'm very happy about that.

#52 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23363 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:55 AM

Excellent because Im pretty sure I got set A in Tulsa. Looking forward to this.

#53 custom55

custom55

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6014 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutley, NJ
  • Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

    On deck shows:


    Phish - Dec
    Robert Plant - Feb
    The Musical Box w/LeGorLaTroy - Feb
    Robin Trower - Mar
    Foo Fighters - Jul

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

Two weeks from today boys and girls.  Getting excited ?  MSG and Rush ?!?!?!  

It's going to be a great evening in New York.  Is there an official pre-show meeting place ?  I think STOUT has been mentioned.

Posted Image

#54 HalfwayToGone

HalfwayToGone

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 867 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Music—listening and performing.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:44 AM

I'm getting psyched too!  I'll be meeting a friend of mine who got one of those weird seats where you're not really in a section, but are able to go to the bar.  Reminds me of the goal bar seating at the Rock.

#55 sportzfan76

sportzfan76

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rhode Island

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:37 PM

I need two (2) Floor Seats for MSG.  pm me.

#56 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12494 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:12 PM

View Postcustom55, on 15 June 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

Two weeks from today boys and girls.  Getting excited ?  MSG and Rush ?!?!?!  

It's going to be a great evening in New York.  Is there an official pre-show meeting place ?  I think STOUT has been mentioned.

Posted Image

Yeah, Stout it is!

#57 robertjames1971

robertjames1971

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2157 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Methuen, Massachusetts
  • Interests:My family, my guitar, the Boston Bruins, and the Boston Red Sox.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:36 PM

No Stout for us this time.  We are bringing the kids and making a long weekend out of it.  This will be my 3rd MSG show.  Cannot wait.

#58 Hatchetaxe&saw

Hatchetaxe&saw

    Hail the mighty Lag!

  • Members *
  • 10798 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Your colon
  • Interests:Misanthropy.

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:48 AM

Just been on Stout's website.


GUINNESS STOUT

20oz - Ireland
























This is a relief. Phew. I mean to travel 3000 frickin' miles and not have Irish tea.


#59 ljr869

ljr869

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:92028

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:58 AM

Due to the Toronto set list reset, it appears that NYC will now be getting set list A.

#60 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42068 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:33 PM

View PostReGorLaTroy, on 18 June 2015 - 02:12 PM, said:

View Postcustom55, on 15 June 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

Two weeks from today boys and girls.  Getting excited ?  MSG and Rush ?!?!?!  

It's going to be a great evening in New York.  Is there an official pre-show meeting place ?  I think STOUT has been mentioned.

Posted Image

Yeah, Stout it is!

This is what you do.  Bring along a little picture of Mona Lisa and put it on an empty chair.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users