Jump to content


2015 - 06/29 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden


  • Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#1 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

    73

  • Admin
  • 33766 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:42 AM

Monday, June 29, 2015
New York, NY
Madison Square Garden

Meetup discussions here!

Sponsored Post

#2 ReGorLaTroy

ReGorLaTroy

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 12494 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North of Dragontown

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:41 AM

Ok NYC area Rush brothers and sisters,

We normally meet up for MSG shows at Stout NYC, which is a block away from the Garden.

(133 West 33rd Street New York, NY 10001)

Here's the website, www.StoutNYC.com.

Lots of room, good food and nice and close to the gig.

Looking forward to seeing you there for a pint (or two)

-Cheers, RGLT :)


#3 jesterhud

jesterhud

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Surrey, England
  • Interests:Rush !, Marillion, anything to do with aviation, photography, gardening, model kits.

    I am so boring.

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

I am flying in from the UK for this show, as well as the PHL and EWR shows , its going to be a great trip !

#4 Hatchetaxe&saw

Hatchetaxe&saw

    Hail the mighty Lag!

  • Members *
  • 10798 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Your colon
  • Interests:Misanthropy.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:53 AM

See you there! Flights booked!

#5 Freddy Lee

Freddy Lee

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3063 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredbear's Family Diner
  • Interests:ℱԻ€ḓḓẙ ₤ℯℯ

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

I am going!!! See ya there!!!

#6 tripdad

tripdad

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 626 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, Ohio
  • Interests:Hiking, camping, fishing. Spending time with my teenage triplets.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:34 PM

I will be celebrating my 50th birthday at this show.  Picked up Section C, Row 17 today.  Can anyone tell me if the seating number starts next to Section B or on the other side?  In other words Seat 1 is next to B or next to lower bowl seats.

#7 Natch

Natch

    Mollusk Man from Mandrake

  • Members
  • 1686 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dallas, Texas
  • Interests:Music, Hockey, Baseball, Beer...and now golf

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

Wish I could make it this time guys. I remember suggesting the first TRF meetup at Stout in 2007. It's one of my favorite pre-show meetup spots.

That night was great. We were all hanging out in the basement bar!

#8 Luchotico

Luchotico

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Costa Rica

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

Hey guys! I'm flying in from Costa Rica to catch Rush on the MSG! I already got my ticket! If it's okay, I'll try to make it to this place before the show to meet some of you :)

#9 Tick

Tick

    Mr: 26,000!!!

  • Members *
  • 26345 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I'm not in this stove!
  • Interests:I like big butts and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny !....oh sorry, lost my mind for a minute.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:04 PM

Tick will be in da house!

#10 Hatchetaxe&saw

Hatchetaxe&saw

    Hail the mighty Lag!

  • Members *
  • 10798 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Your colon
  • Interests:Misanthropy.

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:37 AM

View PostTick, on 30 January 2015 - 03:04 PM, said:

Tick will be in da house!

OH MY JESUS!!! Exxoncrew in the HOUSE!

#11 RayM

RayM

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

View Posttripdad, on 27 January 2015 - 01:34 PM, said:

I will be celebrating my 50th birthday at this show.  Picked up Section C, Row 17 today.  Can anyone tell me if the seating number starts next to Section B or on the other side?  In other words Seat 1 is next to B or next to lower bowl seats.
Guess we were both born the same day. I`ll be turning 50 on the 29th. but I won`t be at MSG. Got an early birthday present for the Saturday show @ Newark on the 27th. Enjoy and Happy 50th. to you.

I`m not a big fan of the new MSG arena. The bowl seating totally sucks for anyone who is taller than 4' 11". Saw The Eagles there and decided I won`t go to that arena again. It just killed my back/knees/hips, and at this age, I don`t need anymore unneccessary stress. LOL Plus it`s a Monday night show. I would need to take off from work Tuesday and more than likely leave work early on Monday. So MSG is out for me.

#12 custom55

custom55

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6014 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutley, NJ
  • Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

    On deck shows:


    Phish - Dec
    Robert Plant - Feb
    The Musical Box w/LeGorLaTroy - Feb
    Robin Trower - Mar
    Foo Fighters - Jul

Posted 03 February 2015 - 05:54 PM

View PostRayM, on 31 January 2015 - 03:03 PM, said:

View Posttripdad, on 27 January 2015 - 01:34 PM, said:

I will be celebrating my 50th birthday at this show.  Picked up Section C, Row 17 today.  Can anyone tell me if the seating number starts next to Section B or on the other side?  In other words Seat 1 is next to B or next to lower bowl seats.
Guess we were both born the same day. I`ll be turning 50 on the 29th. but I won`t be at MSG. Got an early birthday present for the Saturday show @ Newark on the 27th. Enjoy and Happy 50th. to you.

I`m not a big fan of the new MSG arena. The bowl seating totally sucks for anyone who is taller than 4' 11". Saw The Eagles there and decided I won`t go to that arena again. It just killed my back/knees/hips, and at this age, I don`t need anymore unneccessary stress. LOL Plus it`s a Monday night show. I would need to take off from work Tuesday and more than likely leave work early on Monday. So MSG is out for me.
My Bday on the 26th of June so I'll be celebrating at Newark on the 27th... I'll be turning.....yikes.... 60 :codger:

#13 librarian

librarian

    Aquarian Librarian

  • Members
  • 5709 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Land of Jimmy Sturr

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:39 PM

Going to MSG. We'll be in 103. I think I sat in that section the last time we went to MSG...


#14 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42063 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:48 PM

How I wish I still lived back there so I could meet all of you.  :)  And now that I know that Tick will be there.....

Tick, are you bringing Hilda?  :laughing guy:

#15 ljr869

ljr869

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:92028

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

Tickets, check.  Room at the Waldorf, check.  Flight from San Diego to NY, working on it.

#16 Justin Case

Justin Case

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Jersey City, NJ

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:17 PM

View PostReGorLaTroy, on 24 January 2015 - 08:41 AM, said:

Ok NYC area Rush brothers and sisters,

We normally meet up for MSG shows at Stout NYC, which is a block away from the Garden.

(133 West 33rd Street New York, NY 10001)

Here's the website, www.StoutNYC.com.

Lots of room, good food and nice and close to the gig.

Looking forward to seeing you there for a pint (or two)

-Cheers, RGLT :)

Stout is a decent place.  It fills up pretty quickly on a normal evening with an after work crowd.  During shows and sporting events, there is often a line outside as they  regulate the traffic inside.  The bartenders and severs do a good job, but be sure to arrive relatively early if you'd like to secure a spot inside.

#17 Tick

Tick

    Mr: 26,000!!!

  • Members *
  • 26345 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I'm not in this stove!
  • Interests:I like big butts and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny !....oh sorry, lost my mind for a minute.

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:59 PM

View PostLorraine, on 07 February 2015 - 04:48 PM, said:

How I wish I still lived back there so I could meet all of you.  :)  And now that I know that Tick will be there.....

Tick, are you bringing Hilda?  :laughing guy:
Sorry, no Hilda. I wish she was going to be there!

#18 ljr869

ljr869

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:92028

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:21 PM

I read somewhere that MSG doesn't accept Ticketmaster app iPhone tickets.  You need an actual printout.  Can anyone confirm this?

#19 Digitallware

Digitallware

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:39 PM

Not totally related but did I miss my chance to get tickets? Ticketmaster keeps saying "See 345 Resale tickets(No seats from venue right now)."

#20 Laurabw

Laurabw

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 416 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:nj
  • Interests:golf, hockey, skiing, ballet

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:56 PM

Well, yes, you missed your chance for regular seats, yeah but as you saw, not for resale or those overpriced Premium whatevers that Ticketmaster sells.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users