2015 - 06/27 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Did get to hang out with Custom55...

...one of the coolest cats I've had the pleasure to meet.

Finally got to meet ReGorLaTroy and we had a blast !!! Great conversations, drinks and a freakin' fantastic Rush show. The Ale House was too crowded but we managed.

See you tomorrow night at Stout.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. What a night. Met 2 awesome couples from the UK, some crazy locals AND, the legend that is Pags, we had a stout, met his wonderful daughter, and finally the Queen of Megadon!

Met loads of non TRF folk in the Pru, staff were asking for ID, which I found bemusing as the f***ers wouldn't serve me(I'm 44, bald, and a grey beard), but got chatting to a few folk and the next thing you know we're drowning the shamrock.

Oh yeah, the gig was IMMENSE.

I miss all of you! Hugs to each name mentioned here ~ Hatchet, Pags, QoM and to the lovely Pagsalong ~ one of his 5 beautiful girls.

Saw Ray Daniels at the show with a certain guest

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/apetersvt/IMG_1248.jpg

Please don't sit near me. Oh no.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/apetersvt/IMG_1249.jpg

Who is it?

Filmmaker Michael Moore. Folks tend to either love him or hate him...probably his best known film is "Bowling for Columbine"

Thank you. I know who he is, but i don't know that I've ever seen a picture of him.

I saw Michael Moore during intermission at the end aisle, and said hello to him. Missed everyone else, but I actually made it to the Edison. Was crammed at a table way in back with friends of the guy i got tix with.

Lol. We find a spot standing just inside the ale house. Nice n dry. Glad my kid is 22. Lol

I think I was there with some friends and my son. We ducked in there to get out of the rain. Sounds like it could have been the place across from the arena.

Archived