2015 - 06/27 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

We leave Ireland in the morning, if it's possible I think I'm more excited than the kids! See you all in Edison's!!

Have a safe trip!

Thanks Lorraine. We made it, great flight. Aer Lingus jets are comfy and super staff too. Jet lag not too bad.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got an email from 'Prudential Center'

http://image.prucentermail.com/lib/fe8e137275630c7e73/m/1/clear.gif RUSH EVENT INFORMATION http://image.prucentermail.com/lib/fe8e137275630c7e73/m/1/clear.gif SATURDAY, JUNE 27 AT 7:30 PM

DOORS OPEN AT 6:00 PM http://image.prucentermail.com/lib/fe8e137275630c7e73/m/1/clear.gif FAN FEST AT CHAMPIONSHIP PLAZA WILL START AT 4 PM, FEATURING MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT, AND GAMES. CHAMPIONSHIP PLAZA IS LOCATED ON THE CORNER OF EDISON PLACE AND MULBERRY STREET, ACROSS FROM THE PNC BANK TOWER ENTRANCE.

For the locals, have they done this fan fest thing before at events and is it worth checking out?

Fan fest could be like what they have done before some playoff hockey games--a cover band across the street, some food/beer stands misc. other stuff. Looks like I'm missing the Edison meetup--Don Pepe's it is, again for me.

Work is done for the week! Stoked, wife and me hit the road tomorrow morning for an easy 3 hour drive. I know this show will be the best Rush concert I've seen in years. I have had tickets since the earliest pre-sale, for a while seemed this day would never come but finally it is here :rush:

Staying at the Marriott Courtyard, not sure our pre-show plans, will play it by ear. Everyone enjoy!

Got about an hour of work left. Will be heading up from Richmond tomorrow morning and staying by Newark airport.. If you see someone dressed like Ricky from the TPB, that will be me. Not sure of pre-show activities yet.

Hey Net Boys and Net Girls... I have two lower level tickets I'm trying to sell. They are located in section 8, row 5. I purchased them during the presale, but was able to upgrade a bit. (One section closer to the stage) Face value for these seats is $305 each, but I'd be willing to discuss any reasonable offers. We'd have to meet before the gig...we're planning on being at the Edison Ale House at 5:00. Of course, if you are in NJ and need to meet tonight or tomorrow morning, we might be able to do that as well. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey Net Boys and Net Girls... I have two lower level tickets I'm trying to sell. They are located in section 8, row 5. I purchased them during the presale, but was able to upgrade a bit. (One section closer to the stage) Face value for these seats is $305 each, but I'd be willing to discuss any reasonable offers. We'd have to meet before the gig...we're planning on being at the Edison Ale House at 5:00. Of course, if you are in NJ and need to meet tonight or tomorrow morning, we might be able to do that as well. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm hoping to peek into the Edison Ale House. I'm a shy guy...

So I will be getting the train after the show from Newark Penn to New York Penn , what's that like is it safe enough or am I likely to die on that trip ?

So I will be getting the train after the show from Newark Penn to New York Penn , what's that like is it safe enough or am I likely to die on that trip ?

It's usually a bunch of white kids in their late teens already pretty drunk heading to Manhatten all dressed-up with their fake ID. There's some pretty good talent on the train.

Also check into Rocks Off Party Bus

It'll take you from the city to the rock and back afterwards

Got about an hour of work left. Will be heading up from Richmond tomorrow morning and staying by Newark airport.. If you see someone dressed like Ricky from the TPB, that will be me. Not sure of pre-show activities yet.

Only Bristow got the Caress of Steel shirt? Someone had that same exact shirt near me in Philly last night! Bringing your guitar? Newark less than a day away!

It's all safe and you'll be in good company traveling with other Rush fans

Only Bristow got the Caress of Steel shirt? Someone had that same exact shirt near me in Philly last night! Bringing your guitar? Newark less than a day away!

Leaving the guitar at home. Don't think the parking situation in Newark is conducive to tailgating. Bristow was lucky to get Caress Of Steel. I seldom wear Rush shirts to Rush shows. Are you going tonight? I think you said you were going to MSG.

Show day everyone!!!!!!

I'm hoping to peek into the Edison Ale House. I'm a shy guy...

Dude, we have to meet. Travelled 3000 effing miles to see you. And Rush...

Archived