58 replies to this topic

#21 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6451 posts
  • Location:Miamisburg, OH. Miamisburg, Oh. Miamisburg, Oh. Miamisburg, Oh
  • Interests:Miamisburg, Oh

Outland Empire (located on the opposite US coast from Johnny and Dave).

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:47 AM

View Postlerxt1990, on 30 January 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

View Postblending strings, on 24 January 2015 - 07:13 PM, said:

Chickey and Pete's is the name.

The place is called "Xfinity Live" and it is owned by the mighty Comcast corporation.  http://www.xfinitylive.com/

Nothing to write home about, but its big, the location is good (park once, go there before and/or after for beers/average food) and if youre into sports and anything is going on, has huge TVs everywhere.

I've heard there's been a Lerxt sighting once or twice over the years there :)

lerxt, are you going to the Philly show? I may be meeting some Philly fans there!

Edited by Gabrielgil513, 11 May 2015 - 08:49 AM.

Sponsored Post

#22 KennyLee

KennyLee

Always A Bridesmaid

• Members
  • 2937 posts
  • Interests:Rush, hockey, Rush and hockey.

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:55 AM

I'll be at the Philly show! Through the magic of VIP I have no idea where I'm sitting other than "the first 10 rows" but I hope to meet a few of you up there!

#23 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6451 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

View PostKennyLee, on 11 May 2015 - 08:55 AM, said:

I'll be at the Philly show! Through the magic of VIP I have no idea where I'm sitting other than "the first 10 rows" but I hope to meet a few of you up there!

Kenny! That is frustrating but at least you are close! I may be road tripping to Philly. Hope I get to meet you and the Philly TRF crew. A lot of TRFers looks like in Philly?

#24 pfrushfan0122

pfrushfan0122

The Seeker

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:12 AM

View PostGabrielgil513, on 11 May 2015 - 09:32 AM, said:

View PostKennyLee, on 11 May 2015 - 08:55 AM, said:

Kenny! That is frustrating but at least you are close! I may be road tripping to Philly. Hope I get to meet you and the Philly TRF crew. A lot of TRFers looks like in Philly?

The Wells Fargo Center is a great place for awesome sound and views!!!! I also am VIP, but only silver so I'll be somewhere near the stage, but who knows... I hope to meet alot of y'all there! It's gonna be so great! Tulsa was a blast and this one should be too!

#25 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6451 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:28 PM

Congrats to the VIPs, enjoy, I have platinum for NJ, hoping to add Philly, I'm checking hoping they've added tix, but

WTF is with the WFC ticket page...it's like right out of 1997??

Very buggy, and now it's got me in a virtual waiting room due to heavy demand...

AT TWELVE THIRTY A.M.

WTF??

#26 jesterhud

jesterhud

The Seeker

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Rush !, Marillion, anything to do with aviation, photography, gardening, model kits.

I am so boring.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:20 PM

Hi Philly local people, so am coming to this gig from England, looking for a little advice in getting around.
Staying at the Doubletree 237 S Broad St, City Centre.
After the gig is there public transport from the show to that area, such as a Bus,Train etc ?
Thanks

#27 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6451 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:43 PM

View Postjesterhud, on 19 May 2015 - 02:20 PM, said:

Hi Philly local people, so am coming to this gig from England, looking for a little advice in getting around.
Staying at the Doubletree 237 S Broad St, City Centre.
After the gig is there public transport from the show to that area, such as a Bus,Train etc ?
Thanks

Congrats Jester...I expect to be making the road trip to Philly, but am not local the the area. There is a Broad Street subway line that goes from downtown (sorry if that's a tell Philly!) to the WFC.

http://www.septa.org...ransit/bsl.html

#28 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6451 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:43 PM

My friend does need to bail, so there is a single Philly ticket available, a very low row in section 112 (lower level), just a few rows from the floor and three sections from the stage.

It is a venue platinum ticket, the face value is 205 plus 39 charges and delivery/handling. He said he is agreeable to a little less than cost. Please PM me if interested,  thanks.

Edited by Gabrielgil513, 24 May 2015 - 03:22 PM.

#29 jesterhud

jesterhud

The Seeker

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Rush !, Marillion, anything to do with aviation, photography, gardening, model kits.

I am so boring.

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:16 AM

Nice thanks, looks pretty easy, looking forward to getting to Philly and seeing the City,

#30 Mara

Mara

Hindu Goddess of Death

• Members *
  • 25526 posts
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:25 PM

I will be there!  A good friend has an extra ticket (silver package, so seats should be great) and he offered it to me.  To my great delight, flight + hotel is unbelievably cheap.  So I booked it!

#31 Turbine Freight

Turbine Freight

Many Happy Returns

• Members *
  • 7194 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:29 PM

We'll be there.

#32 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6451 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:55 AM

View PostGabrielgil513, on 24 May 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

My friend does need to bail, so there is a single Philly ticket available, a very low row in section 112 (lower level), just a few rows from the floor and three sections from the stage.

It is a venue platinum ticket, the face value is $205 plus $39 charges and delivery/handling. He said he is agreeable to a little less than cost. Please PM me if interested,  thanks.

Extra Ticket still available for less than my pal's cost above, thanks!

BTW, Stubhub now has ten seats in row 1 in 112 for $318 plus shipping, and there are no more venue platinum tix now for 112. They had been there all along until now.

I only see venue platinum section 114 on venue site for about $340 ea. Since they still have platinums guessing they didn't send them thru general on sale yet?

Someone must have just bought out the row for $250 per seat and selling for $318, less stub hub fee, that's barely break even? Does that make sense?

Edited by Gabrielgil513, 03 June 2015 - 12:10 PM.

#33 Mara

Mara

Hindu Goddess of Death

• Members *
  • 25526 posts
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:12 PM

Anyone staying at the Airport Marriott?  That's where I'll be.  Getting in early-ish - I booked an early morning flight just in case there are delays.  It would completely suck to miss the show due to airline fuckery.

#34 Lerxst6

Lerxst6

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Guitars

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:04 PM

Anyone got an extra ticket??  I'm looking for a single. Coming into town just for the show.  Thanks!

#35 Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:08 AM

View PostLerxst6, on 11 June 2015 - 08:04 PM, said:

Anyone got an extra ticket??  I'm looking for a single. Coming into town just for the show.  Thanks!

Me too. I have a ticket, but I'm looking to upgrade. If I get a new one, mine'll be on StubHub.

#36 Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:47 PM

View PostRush-O-Matic, on 15 June 2015 - 10:08 AM, said:

Me too. I have a ticket, but I'm looking to upgrade. If I get a new one, mine'll be on StubHub.

Well, here's an interesting update. The good news is I just made $200. The bad news is that now I don't have a ticket. I threw mine on StubHub, priced it $200 more than I paid, on a whim, and it sold. This could get interesting . . .

#37 Lerxst6

Lerxst6

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Guitars

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

Well with an extra $200 you should be ok!

I'm still looking for a single. Would take a pair too. Thanks!

View PostRush-O-Matic, on 15 June 2015 - 12:47 PM, said:

Well, here's an interesting update. The good news is I just made $200. The bad news is that now I don't have a ticket. I threw mine on StubHub, priced it $200 more than I paid, on a whim, and it sold. This could get interesting . . .

#38 GabesCavesOfIce

GabesCavesOfIce

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6451 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:00 AM

View PostRush-O-Matic, on 15 June 2015 - 12:47 PM, said:

Yeah, they Philly market I believe wins for the toughest ticket. Its has relatively fewer seats compared to other shows (keeping in mind days remaining until the show). Recently the market has gone crazy, for a while cheapest seat $220 and recently under 80 seats left on the hub while show still 10 days away.

Compared to TO, where a few weeks ago plenty of lower bowl seats for well under $200. And Philly fans have an option 1+ hour away in NJ, but also expensive seats.

Clearly not enough shows for demand in the NE.

#39 Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:54 AM

I have some questions. Looking for some help, Philly people.

- where is the pre-show party? Is there a tailgating group or is there a restaurant / bar where people are meeting?

- I am flying in and will have a rental car. I'm staying west of Philly near King of Prussia. Should I drive in an park, or should I take mass transit in from somewhere? It looks like with the different venues together, there is quite a bit of parking. The Phillies are off that night, and obviously, the Eagles aren't playing. So, won't the parking be less crowded?

#40 Relayer2112

Relayer2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:09 PM

The Phillies wouldn't have affected the parking situation anyway, since they suck (and monumentally so).  Parking shouldn't be a problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users