2015 - 06/25 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going! Got tickets through VIP nation so have to wait until day of show to see where I am sitting. Will take afternoon off, hit the concert hall parking lot, listen to all the rush I can, barbecue and get fired up for the show. Seen them every tour at least once, since tour of the semi hemispheres in 1979 at Comiskey Park, first Rush concert. Still have the concert t shirt! Will probably wear it as this looks to be their last tour.

I'll be there.

Good to see you again!

Thanks. Likewise. Good to be seen.

Going! Got tickets through VIP nation so have to wait until day of show to see where I am sitting. Will take afternoon off, hit the concert hall parking lot, listen to all the rush I can, barbecue and get fired up for the show. Seen them every tour at least once, since tour of the semi hemispheres in 1979 at Comiskey Park, first Rush concert. Still have the concert t shirt! Will probably wear it as this looks to be their last tour.

That's awesome. My first Rush show was January 1979 on the Hemispheres tour also. Have tix to 3 shows this year so far, Philly, VA and Denver. Will bring my total to 35!!

Chickey and Pete's is the name.

The place is called "Xfinity Live" and it is owned by the mighty Comcast corporation. http://www.xfinitylive.com/

Nothing to write home about, but its big, the location is good (park once, go there before and/or after for beers/average food) and if youre into sports and anything is going on, has huge TVs everywhere.

I've heard there's been a Lerxt sighting once or twice over the years there :)

Chickie's and Pete's is very cool place but it's actually a few blocks away. I really like their porchetta sandwich, and of course, their trademark "crab" fries (which do not have any crabmeat in them).

That's awesome. My first Rush show was January 1979 on the Hemispheres tour also. Have tix to 3 shows this year so far, Philly, VA and Denver. Will bring my total to 35!!

Fantastic!!! It's been great to follow them through all the years, right! Yeah, my total is somewhere around 35 as well. Agree, favorite Rush experience was hearing them open with 2112 in 1979... For me at Comiskey Park, when the opening synth got blasted through the PA in the ballpark and everyone who had been sitting on the lawn, got up and ran closer towards the stage - Awesome memory!

The place is called "Xfinity Live" and it is owned by the mighty Comcast corporation. http://www.xfinitylive.com/

Nothing to write home about, but its big, the location is good (park once, go there before and/or after for beers/average food) and if youre into sports and anything is going on, has huge TVs everywhere.

I've heard there's been a Lerxt sighting once or twice over the years there :)

lerxt, are you going to the Philly show? I may be meeting some Philly fans there!

I'll be at the Philly show! Through the magic of VIP I have no idea where I'm sitting other than "the first 10 rows" but I hope to meet a few of you up there!

I'll be at the Philly show! Through the magic of VIP I have no idea where I'm sitting other than "the first 10 rows" but I hope to meet a few of you up there!

Kenny! That is frustrating but at least you are close! I may be road tripping to Philly. Hope I get to meet you and the Philly TRF crew. A lot of TRFers looks like in Philly?

Kenny! That is frustrating but at least you are close! I may be road tripping to Philly. Hope I get to meet you and the Philly TRF crew. A lot of TRFers looks like in Philly?

The Wells Fargo Center is a great place for awesome sound and views!!!! I also am VIP, but only silver so I'll be somewhere near the stage, but who knows... I hope to meet alot of y'all there! It's gonna be so great! Tulsa was a blast and this one should be too!

Congrats to the VIPs, enjoy, I have platinum for NJ, hoping to add Philly, I'm checking hoping they've added tix, but

WTF is with the WFC ticket page...it's like right out of 1997??

Very buggy, and now it's got me in a virtual waiting room due to heavy demand...

AT TWELVE THIRTY A.M.

WTF??

Archived