2015 - 06/23 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got mine Citi presale and they are pretty decent seats (Loge towards the back back - the view should be good and I don't think I'll have a problem hearing them). A friend that I met at the Austin show in 2013 is coming up for the show. :yay:

The secondary market is *outrageously* priced and there aren't many tickets left at face value. Hopefully, they will release some better tickets closer to the show ... they do that right? :unsure:

:hi: everyone :hi: Been away for awhile, but once again, I return....

I got mine Citi presale and they are pretty decent seats (Loge towards the back back - the view should be good and I don't think I'll have a problem hearing them). A friend that I met at the Austin show in 2013 is coming up for the show. :yay:

The secondary market is *outrageously* priced and there aren't many tickets left at face value. Hopefully, they will release some better tickets closer to the show ... they do that right? :unsure:

:hi: everyone :hi: Been away for awhile, but once again, I return....

Welcome home my friend.

A coworker just proposed that we go to this show together, but stubhub prices are crazy. Anyone have any extra tix? If so, please PM me.

For what it's worth, I'll be in Row 2 Peart, Geddy side :)

I hope someone with less height is in row 1!

We're sitting on the floor toward the back, I think. I might be confusing Boston seats with New York seats. I'm tall so the back of the floor isn't a problem for me. My wife though... I might have to let her sit on my shoulders.

Well, wherever everyone is meeting up, let's do it. Coming in from Chicago and looking for some Rush fans to hang with. I thought I saw on Facebook that people were thinking about Boston Beer Works but nothing is confirmed.

going to this show. Floor 4th row, section A, seats 1&2. Does anyone know if these seats are next to Section B in the middle, or all the way to the left facing the stage. I've been told they are located next to section B, just to the right of Alex's mike.

Well, wherever everyone is meeting up, let's do it. Coming in from Chicago and looking for some Rush fans to hang with. I thought I saw on Facebook that people were thinking about Boston Beer Works but nothing is confirmed.

I hear the same about BBW. I'll probably be there but I don't know what time.

Archived