2015 - 06/17 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I snagged Section 118 (Geds side), row 15, seats 1 and 2. Good enough. I'll have a profile shot of Ged's nose all night but I've sat on that side of venues before and it's fine.

I threw back row 10 floors on Alex's side, only because I got almost exactly the same seats in St. Paul and I wanted a different view for the Toronto show. That and I'm bringing my daughter and she should be able to see better in the elevated seats on the aisle.

I managed to grab a single (treat for me) on the 17th in 109, row 19 and a pair for the 19th Floor Left, Row 20. I had pair in the 8th row on Alex's side, but the system booted me out. I'm happy with my picks. I had 8th last tour an nearly went deaf from being directly under the speaker register. More noise than clean sound. I'm just appreciative of the opportunities to go.

This is a friendly "travel PSA" for my Rush friends coming into Toronto for either the show on the 17th or the 19th. It seems that while we are blessed with having the only double show run on the tour, the guys also planned these shows at the height of festival season here in Toronto. Hotels will be very scarce and VERY expensive during that week. If you are coming from out of town, grab a room now, or at least keep an eye out for deals. Things happening at the same time as Rush:

NXNE Music Festival - June 17-21

TD Toronto Jazz Festival - June 18-27

Luminato - June 19 - 28

Pride Festival - June 19 - 28

For more information, visit www.seetorontonow.com

My brother bought tickets today in Section 110 so I'm very excited to go, it's been 27 years ago since my last time I went on the Hold Your Fire Tour. So this time I put my foot down and said I want to go since this may be there last Tour!

Does anyone know the seat #'s for the floor seats at the ACC from section to section?

Do the seat #'s start at #1 in FLR L (Alex) and go up numerically as they go across to FLR C and FLR R (Geddy)?

Thanks!

Yes, that is correct. It starts at 1 in FLR L, and goes up to 42 at the far FLR R.

Archived