2015 - 06/10 - Buffalo, NY @ First Niagara Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going! I'm so excited, this is my first Rush concert! I'm sitting in section 119 row 11. Hopefully they're good seats. I hope they have a killer performance like they usually do in Buffalo from what I'm told!

I'm going! I'm so excited, this is my first Rush concert! I'm sitting in section 119 row 11. Hopefully they're good seats. I hope they have a killer performance like they usually do in Buffalo from what I'm told!

Here's an interactive map of the arena. You can see where the row you're sitting in is at:

https://seatgeek.com/venues/first-niagara-center/seating-chart/concert-4545/

I sat up in the 300's, about as far from the band as you can get last time they were here. It's a big freaking arena. The show will be worth every penny no matter where youa re.

I was at the CA show there in 2012, was row 5 on Alex's side (from just the MusicToday fan presale). Little bit further back this time (Row 23) but in the front center section. I'd been to RUSH shows before that night, at various venues (Saratoga, Darien Lake, Hershey, Syracuse fairgrounds, Bridgeport) and I'd never seen a RUSH crowd so BIG and so LOUD as it was in FNC that night. If this show is anything like last time, it'll be a fun night for all involved, that's for sure.

How is the parking around the FNC? Is it better to buy a parking permit beforehand? This will be my first time to Buffalo so I'm not sure how things are.

How is the parking around the FNC? Is it better to buy a parking permit beforehand? This will be my first time to Buffalo so I'm not sure how things are.

Theres parking all over no big deal Can buy a pass to park in a lot close to the arena I just park far away easier getting out

Theres parking all over no big deal Can buy a pass to park in a lot close to the arena I just park far away easier getting out

I usually buy one so there's no problem getting in somewhere but I just wondered how hard it is to find a spot. I don't want to walk a mile if I don't have to.

I usually buy one so there's no problem getting in somewhere but I just wondered how hard it is to find a spot. I don't want to walk a mile if I don't have to.

If you buy the parking pass for the concert the walk is not far at all

If you buy the parking pass for the concert the walk is not far at all

Is there a parking garage attached to the arena?

I'm going to 6 shows right now and initially thought I'd include Buffalo but I probably can't.

have 2 for sale, face + ticketmaster fees. $210

Floor 6, row 31, middle seats side by side.

email me at rush2dog@hotmail.com

thanks.

Just got a seat, Floor 3 Row 23. Instead of fighting for a decent seat for the popular Toronto shows, I can get a $10 greyhound ticket to Buffalo and find a great spot. See ya there!

It's convenient because the Greyhound station isn't far from the arena. About a 10 minute walk

Just got a seat, Floor 3 Row 23. Instead of fighting for a decent seat for the popular Toronto shows, I can get a $10 greyhound ticket to Buffalo and find a great spot. See ya there!

It's convenient because the Greyhound station isn't far from the arena. About a 10 minute walk

Awesome! I didn't even know that, thanks. Super pumed for this show!!

I'll be in London during the NYC-area shows, so it looks like this is my best option. Will be taking Amtrak and getting in around 3:30pm.

The next train back home is at 4:30 am after the show. Is there enough to do in the area that's open until 4:30 am?? :|

Anybody planning a meet-up before the show? I'm not familiar with the area since I'm coming from out of town.

Archived