2015 - 06/08 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I am going since I am just down in Cincy, no tickets, just gonna play whatever I run into!

Good luck!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 days peeps!

Does this mean you won't be here for our periscope party on Monday? :cool: :lol: ;)

Or Wednesday! :)

3 days peeps!

Does this mean you won't be here for our periscope party on Monday? :cool: :lol: ;)

Or Wednesday! :)

Good for you! :cheers:

:cheers:

26 hours peeps. Who's horny for RUSH?

Excited? Yes.

Horny? Let's not get carried away now....

Did you ever find a ticket?

There's a big gathering at Gordon Biersch across the way starting at 4 PM if anyone wants to come. There's probably going to be a bunch of people there.

Dude, they are all over stubhub. Prices plummeting.

http://www.stubhub.c...8-2015-9223859/ 5th row in front of Big Al 383. Yes, quite expensive.

Also resales on TM. Front rows available. Yes, 700 bucks,but they were 1200 about 6 hours ago.

And let me be clear. I am NOT horny. :laughing guy:

There's a big gathering at Gordon Biersch across the way starting at 4 PM if anyone wants to come. There's probably going to be a bunch of people there.

I want a Birthday banner! :madra: :P

Is it your birthday? :)

55 :codger:

A scary thought. :lol:

I didn't see you under the list of birthdays, so I didn't know. Happy Birthday! And tell me about it. I turned 55 back in April.

I didn't see you under the list of birthdays, so I didn't know. Happy Birthday! And tell me about it. I turned 55 back in April.

Its probably to early for the admins. to post it. The cool thing about this concert is its on my birthday and I am a huge OSU football fan! :haz:

That was the best show I've ever seen. Trying not to be too over the top with that. Not sure if it was front row, or having my kids with me, or that the set list was nearly perfect.

The second half, OMG. They sounded fantastic and Ged must have had his vocal cords tightened over the break. Sounded 10 years younger. My boy said, "he sounds great". "Not like those dvds". Amazing!

That was the best show I've ever seen. Trying not to be too over the top with that. Not sure if it was front row, or having my kids with me, or that the set list was nearly perfect.

The second half, OMG. They sounded fantastic and Ged must have had his vocal cords tightened over the break. Sounded 10 years younger. My boy said, "he sounds great". "Not like those dvds". Amazing!

Were you the one with the little boy that looked about 7?

No, we were right beside them. That little guy was awesome. Had his drumsticks playing on his seat the whole show. My wife took pics of him.

My boy is 18 now and my girl 13. Her first show.

I just kept thinking how lucky he was to have a front row seat at his age.

Archived