Jump to content


2015 - 05/28 - Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum


  • Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 Aikenrooster

Aikenrooster

    Freightdreamliner

  • Members *
  • 8725 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aiken, SC, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
  • Interests:Empathy.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:43 PM

Headed to the venue now.  I'll be a fat bastard wearing a suit, with Ozzy glasses and long hair.

My wife will be wearing an Iron Maiden shirt.

Sponsored Post

#122 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14370 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:53 PM

Natty's is happening in a major way

#123 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14370 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:56 PM

I met Spaghetti Lee...that was interesting and enjoyable. He's attended shows from way back in the day

#124 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14370 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:40 PM



#125 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

    The Movie Star

  • Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Apex, NC
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:05 PM

Love the photo!

#126 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14370 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

View Postcircumstantial tree, on 29 May 2015 - 09:05 PM, said:

Love the photo!
A good time had by all. Nice to meet you as well.

Did you get a cupcake?

#127 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

    The Movie Star

  • Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Apex, NC
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:35 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 29 May 2015 - 09:15 PM, said:

View Postcircumstantial tree, on 29 May 2015 - 09:05 PM, said:

Love the photo!
A good time had by all. Nice to meet you as well.

Did you get a cupcake?
No, I never did. The burger I ate didn't sit too well on my stomach so I didn't want to push my luck...especially before the show.

#128 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

    The Movie Star

  • Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Apex, NC
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:40 PM

I was already on I-40 by 11:00 and got back home around 12:15. I had a bowl of shredded wheat cereal with strawberry frosting when I got home. After which I went straight to bed and had to get up at 6:00. :-(

#129 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14370 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:52 PM

View Postcircumstantial tree, on 29 May 2015 - 09:40 PM, said:

I was already on I-40 by 11:00 and got back home around 12:15. I had a bowl of shredded wheat cereal with strawberry frosting when I got home. After which I went straight to bed and had to get up at 6:00. :-(
It was all worth it though right?

How was your concert experience?

#130 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

    The Movie Star

  • Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Apex, NC
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:09 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 29 May 2015 - 09:52 PM, said:

View Postcircumstantial tree, on 29 May 2015 - 09:40 PM, said:

I was already on I-40 by 11:00 and got back home around 12:15. I had a bowl of shredded wheat cereal with strawberry frosting when I got home. After which I went straight to bed and had to get up at 6:00. :-(
It was all worth it though right?

How was your concert experience?
Oh definitely wonderful. I only wish I didn't have to work today so I could feel the afterglow of sorts.

#131 John V

John V

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 518 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SC. United States
  • Interests:Music. Culinary Arts. Marijuana Advocate. Miami Dolphins Football. Beer.

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:07 AM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 29 May 2015 - 07:40 PM, said:



Thank you Duff.  You were a great driver.  I was able to let loose a little.  best wishes Brother!!!!!!!!

#132 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14370 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

View Postcircumstantial tree, on 29 May 2015 - 10:09 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 29 May 2015 - 09:52 PM, said:

View Postcircumstantial tree, on 29 May 2015 - 09:40 PM, said:

I was already on I-40 by 11:00 and got back home around 12:15. I had a bowl of shredded wheat cereal with strawberry frosting when I got home. After which I went straight to bed and had to get up at 6:00. :-(
It was all worth it though right?

How was your concert experience?
I only wish I didn't have to work today so I could feel the afterglow of sorts.
My heart goes out to you.  I'm reflecting and without a doubt it was sublime. Surprised in some new way...as always.


#133 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

    The Movie Star

  • Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Apex, NC
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:30 PM

Thank you. Yeah, it's been nice reflecting on the show. If it's the last tour, it was worth it to go. I've been looking at videos of the show in Tulsa and elsewhere on YouTube including the opening animation sequence and the final sequence with the album covers.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users