2015 - 05/26 – Atlanta, GA @ Verizon Amphitheater

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Narps should be arriving just about now.

Here's hoping that the storms blow over and that the weather for the concert tonight will be comfortable.

At the bar meet up right now and it seems to be pouring outside. Its all good however. Got here safe and sound and folks care... :) :hug2:

Hiya, Narps! :hi: Very glad to hear you made it there safe and sound. Have a grand time tonight!!

Tell everyone I said Hiya!! :hi:

Hey Lorraine :hi: I must have listened to The Weapon 5 times on the way down and put my 3D glasses on every time... :cheers:

:lol: I didn't forget that. When I was making my bed this morning, I thought to myself: I wonder if he is listening to The Weapon yet? :lol:

First time was about 7:30 am my time. You should have been still sawing logs at that time... :)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's putting it down big time here in Norcross and lighting bolts, too. Glad we beat the traffic and got in the room in time. I think the bad storms will be over before showtime and we'll have a cool breeze.

Still waiting for you at Millers... :)

In the mean time,

Order a few corn dogs. :lol: :D

Here's hoping the rain is gone by the time the show starts. I'm glad you got there safe and sound.

Narpster...

Have a great time brother...wish I was on the road trip with you!

(Kind of like a geriatric "Thelma and Louise" with men).

Thanks my friend. Me too... :cheers:

Those people stuck on GA 400 should make it just in time for showtime

#DumbRoadSystem

Narpster...

Except without the "going over a cliff" at the end part. :D

Narpster...

Except without the "going over a cliff" at the end part. :D

Excellent alternate ending...thanks EagleMoon!

Here's hoping that the storms blow over and that the weather for the concert tonight will be comfortable.

At the bar meet up right now and it seems to be pouring outside. Its all good however. Got here safe and sound and folks care... :) :hug2:

Hi Narp! :hi: I'm glad you had a safe trip. :heart: I wish I was there! Hey Rush, kick @ss tonight!

Hi Narp! :hi: I'm glad you had a safe trip. :heart: I wish I was there! Hey Rush, kick @ss tonight!

Wish you were too and thanks my friend... :rose:

Parking lot is mud. I lost traction and slid backwards into a trash can and conCrete manhole cover. I don't know if if I f***ed my truck up or not.

I'm a bit shaken up. They gave me complimentary tow and moved me to VIP,but I'm still upset. I do have an oil pan and bolt is in it and no fluid leaking, but this sucks.

Parking lot is mud. I lost traction and slid backwards into a trash can and conCrete manhole cover. I don't know if if I f***ed my truck up or not.

I'm a bit shaken up. They gave me complimentary tow and moved me to VIP,but I'm still upset. I do have an oil pan and bolt is in it and no fluid leaking, but this sucks.

Bummer,

Lets hope it isn't that bad.

Hiya Narps!

What are you doing now? Are you at Verizon? Is everyone excited?

Give us the lowdown.

I wish I were there! :codger: :7up: :Neil: :Alex: :geddy:

You should have had Bathroy drive to Anchorage to pick you up and bring you to Atlanta. :)

Hiya Narps!

What are you doing now? Are you at Verizon? Is everyone excited?

Give us the lowdown.

I wish I were there! :codger: :7up: :Neil: :Alex: :geddy:

You should have had Bathroy drive to Anchorage to pick you up and bring you to Atlanta. :)

:lol:

I wish. :haz: :rush:

Archived