bathory

Book Würm

• Members *
  • 9561 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

View PostNarpsberg, on 12 March 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

View Postbathory, on 11 March 2015 - 08:18 PM, said:

I'm hosting my own meet-up at the alpharetta taco bell
I will be there for the show but not sure I can make it to the Taco Bell... :)

hopefully we'll all run into each other at the merch stand

Sponsored Post

#42 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27723 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:59 PM

View Postbathory, on 12 March 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Would love to meet you. Maybe they will play some S & A's stuff and we can have a long conversation at the merch stand... :)

#43 GhostGirl

GhostGirl

Sweetheart of Dixie

• Admin
  • 21936 posts
  • Interests:It was what I was born for —
    to look, to listen,

to lose myself
    inside this soft world —
    to instruct myself
    over and over

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:31 AM

I was at the last Atlanta show, with my son.  Looks like I won't be making it to this one.  I'll miss meeting you guys. :(

#44 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27723 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:58 PM

View PostGhostGirl, on 16 March 2015 - 09:31 AM, said:

I was at the last Atlanta show, with my son.  Looks like I won't be making it to this one.  I'll miss meeting you guys. :(
:( ...

#45 Glee

Glee

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

View PostTest4Eggo, on 03 February 2015 - 12:07 AM, said:

Anyone who got Geddy's side, or even ORCH2, around Row G interested in trading for a Alex's side seat? (Same row)
Aikenrooster, perhaps?
Not sure if you're still looking, but I've got two on Row M ORCH1.   A few rows back from yours...

#46 capoetc

capoetc

The Seeker

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:12 PM

View PostGlee, on 26 March 2015 - 03:12 PM, said:

View PostTest4Eggo, on 03 February 2015 - 12:07 AM, said:

Anyone who got Geddy's side, or even ORCH2, around Row G interested in trading for a Alex's side seat? (Same row)
Aikenrooster, perhaps?
Not sure if you're still looking, but I've got two on Row M ORCH1.   A few rows back from yours...

I have a friend looking for tickets (for himself, most definitely not going to sell them!).  Are yours for sale?

#47 Aikenrooster

Aikenrooster

Freightdreamliner

• Members *
  • 8725 posts
  • Interests:Empathy.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:53 PM

View Postbathory, on 12 March 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Are you going to be at this show?  I sincerely hope to meet you!

#48 jruiz2112

jruiz2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Music, work, music, play, music, soccer, music...and so on and so forth....=) \m/

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:06 AM

View PostGilbertk, on 30 January 2015 - 09:53 AM, said:

View PostAikenrooster, on 30 January 2015 - 08:39 AM, said:

View Post1001001SOS, on 27 January 2015 - 10:49 AM, said:

I'm moving mountains...and pictures to attend this one! Gonna fly a long way to check the boys for the 3rd time!
Due to budgetary (bad exchange rates) and work constrains I can't make any other dates, but since I got a killer deal with Delta Airlines I won't miss that.

BTW, how is the access to this venue? Can one easily go from downtown Atlanta to Alpharetta and back? By "easily" I mean without renting car...
NO.  Traffic is an absolute nightmare on GA400 in during rush hour.  You really need to be at your hotel or restaurant in Alpharetta at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, because traffic will be at a standstill guaranteed.  Just google map traffic in this area this afternoon if you want to see what it's like.

Ooh.. you are right there, I wasn't considering that. Marta would get you closer but you will want to get there more than a few hours before the show. Exit 12 especially is usually bumper to bumper.. wasn't even thinking about that. Good call.
nice man, thanks for the tip....we're driving from south florida, and for sure were thinking about being there by 4-5!!  hehehe, we're there by noon, not taking any chances...!!

#49 jruiz2112

jruiz2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Music, work, music, play, music, soccer, music...and so on and so forth....=) \m/

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:46 AM

me and my friends are staying at the Laquinta not too far from there.....post up, if any clever meetups are going to be planned...!
=)

#50 tupelobarchetta

tupelobarchetta

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, writing, sports.

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:05 PM

View Postjohndyar, on 24 January 2015 - 09:04 AM, said:

My daughter and I will be there! We should arrange a meet up at Miller's Ale House again. That place worked out pretty good last tour.

I will be there, and I plan to meet up at Miller's as well. Should I bring my camera?

#51 Aikenrooster

Aikenrooster

Freightdreamliner

• Members *
  • 8725 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:30 AM

View Posttupelobarchetta, on 07 April 2015 - 07:05 PM, said:

My daughter and I will be there! We should arrange a meet up at Miller's Ale House again. That place worked out pretty good last tour.

I will be there, and I plan to meet up at Miller's as well. Should I bring my camera?
That pla e kicks Ass.

#52 TheBluePhoenix

TheBluePhoenix

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:52 PM

I'll be there!!

#53 Aikenrooster

Aikenrooster

Freightdreamliner

• Members *
  • 8725 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:40 PM

Are you mother f***ers ready?

Woo!

#54 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27723 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:46 PM

View PostAyn Rand, on 09 April 2015 - 06:30 AM, said:

That pla e kicks Ass.
Coming in from way out of town I will have to figure out where the place is along with the venue, a place to sleep for the night etc...

#55 Aikenrooster

Aikenrooster

Freightdreamliner

• Members *
  • 8725 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

View PostNarpsberg, on 29 April 2015 - 01:46 PM, said:

That pla e kicks Ass.
Coming in from way out of town I will have to figure out where the place is along with the venue, a place to sleep for the night etc...
Millerz is on the way to the amphitheater.  It's on Davis Road, which is right off of Mansell Road, which is the eXit off of Ga400.  That road is also where the Wyndham hotel is located.

#56 Aikenrooster

Aikenrooster

Freightdreamliner

• Members *
  • 8725 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:44 PM

I may not stay at the Wyndham this time. Too expensive.

#57 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27723 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

View PostAyn Rand, on 29 April 2015 - 02:27 PM, said:

That pla e kicks Ass.
Millerz is on the way to the amphitheater.  It's on Davis Road, which is right off of Mansell Road, which is the eXit off of Ga400.  That road is also where the Wyndham hotel is located.
Appreciate the info. I will look into it further and find my way prior to the show date. One thing i am not going to do is spend a bunch of money that night just to have a pillow to put my head on for a few hours. I am poor and thus cheap and will sleep in my car for a bit if I have to until I feel good about driving back to the beach. I take alot of painkillers and such so drinking won't be the problem. Just being tired may be as the drugs do make me tired when most folks wouldn't be. I am looking very forward to this and will figure out something to do with myself once the show is over and before I drive home. Thanks again my friend... :cheers:

#58 Aikenrooster

Aikenrooster

Freightdreamliner

• Members *
  • 8725 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:50 PM

View PostNarpsberg, on 29 April 2015 - 02:46 PM, said:

That pla e kicks Ass.
Appreciate the info. I will look into it further and find my way prior to the show date. One thing i am not going to do is spend a bunch of money that night just to have a pillow to put my head on for a few hours. I am poor and thus cheap and will sleep in my car for a bit if I have to until I feel good about driving back to the beach. I take alot of painkillers and such so drinking won't be the problem. Just being tired may be as the drugs do make me tired when most folks wouldn't be. I am looking very forward to this and will figure out something to do with myself once the show is over and before I drive home. Thanks again my friend... :cheers:
I don't like that idea.  I can get you a room.  It's too far from ATL to MB ... almost 7 hours.  No need to ruin your Rush experience by having an accident.

#59 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27723 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:55 PM

View PostAyn Rand, on 29 April 2015 - 04:50 PM, said:

That pla e kicks Ass.
I don't like that idea.  I can get you a room.  It's too far from ATL to MB ... almost 7 hours.  No need to ruin your Rush experience by having an accident.
I didn't realize it was 7 hours. I better get started early the day of then if I want to participate in the pre show festivities. I would like to meet as many folks on here as possible. I'll figure out the room situation. About 50 bucks is where I draw the line on such things. I appreciate the offer however. Very kind of you...

#60 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27723 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:18 PM

View PostAyn Rand, on 29 April 2015 - 04:50 PM, said:

That pla e kicks Ass.
Are you going with your wife? I am assuming you are going to spend the night there from what you have been saying. Maybe you can get a room and we can share it and I can pay for half? If you already know where you want to stay and how much it costs I would be in for something like that if you are. Let me know either way. Thanks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users