2015 - 05/24 - Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last trip was beyond amazing and the people were fantastic, cannot wait to do it all again!

I almost slept in a pool, was so drunk in a taxi I tried order from McDonalds drive-thru by reaching out the window and pressing the pictures on the menu, gave the Rush shirt off my back to a dude at the show and walked home half way naked and that's also when the quote in my signature was born.

Can't wait to do it all again!!!

Hattricks sports pub is nearby. Downtown has a few spots. It would be cool to take over a spot for the day and jam some Rush before the show. Ybor city is probably the hottest hang out but far away from the arena. Would love to hear from some locals as to the best hangout spot before the show!

This will be for my sons birthday (He turns 10 in March and has seen Rush 3 times already and met Geddy and Alex to boot). We will drive up Friday Morning, catch a Rays game vs the A's that night, go to another Ray's game Saturday afternoon and then the three of us will be at the show Sunday night.

Very pumped for this one (as well as Vegas)!

This is the only show I'm even considering (as I live in Florida) but there is a very good chance I might not see them on this tour....The last ever???!!!!

As we all know tickets are criminally expensive, I really can't afford the price for a good seat but if I had to I could come up with a way to get one.

What it boils down to is that I just don't WANT to pay that much for a good ticket. It's f'n insane these prices.

I went through Stubhub and ended up paying about $250 for a floor seat.. It's absolutely crazy, I remember thinking $150 was outrageous for a Rush ticket years ago. But they are by far my favourite band, their 'last' tour, and there is NOTHING in the world I would rather spend my money on.

Work some overtime, skip the restaurants for a few weeks, be sober for a month... its really easy to save a couple hundred bucks. And when you're in that awesome seat seeing your fav band, you will have NO regrets. Wouldn't be the same if you were sitting on the couch at home while they were playing in your home State, guaranteed you'd be kicking yourself in the ass.

JUST GO FOR IT!!!

To all Tampa attendees: The show this year is at the arena where the TB Lightning play. The venue is Downtown, and a new bar right across the street called Fergs just opened. Its quite large, has a couple large outdoor decks, also a couple blocks down the street is a Hooters. Cant go wrong with either to meet up.

I will be up there there at the end of this week for work and am staying for 98 Rockfest Friday night. I will scout the area, but as someone alluded to, there are a few places within a stone's throw, including hooters and other Channelside establishments

So.....24th May eh?? Isn't that the date that...Everyone would gather..........sitting in the sand to watch the fireworks display!!

They wouldn't dare play it....would they??

Did we meet on the TM tour in 2010 before the show at Duffy's just west of the venue in West Palm? I was with a crew of 7-8 people. If so, renewed beinvenidos. If not, see you in Tampa. I will be there, wherever the meeting spot is

This will be for my sons birthday (He turns 10 in March and has seen Rush 3 times already and met Geddy and Alex to boot). We will drive up Friday Morning, catch a Rays game vs the A's that night, go to another Ray's game Saturday afternoon and then the three of us will be at the show Sunday night.

Cool that we're hitting the same two shows! I missed the boat on my usual Canadian dates because I'm in Europe that week.

T-MINUS TWENTY EIGHT DAYS!!! Starting to get excited!

My wife and I will staying at the Embassy Suites not far from the venue. Two day stay. Let's here where everyone's hanging out!

My apologies up front for this post.

I'm a big Rush fan living in Tampa that is currently unemployed. If anyone has had someone do a good deed for them AND wants a way to pay it forward AND has an extra Rush ticket for the Tampa show AND would like to make a fellow Rush fan very happy, then please let me know.

I promise that when I get back on my feet I will pay this wonderful act forward to someone else in some way.

I hate begging, and if this doesn't fit within the guidelines of the forum, then please delete the post. Thanks.

Cool that we're hitting the same two shows! I missed the boat on my usual Canadian dates because I'm in Europe that week.

Let's make sure we meet up in Vegas. Staying at the MGM....coming in Friday morning and leaving Monday morning. Tampa is the family show. We hitting a couple of Rays games (Friday and Saturday) then hitting the show Sunday night.

Can't wait!!!

Let's make sure we meet up in Vegas. Staying at the MGM....coming in Friday morning and leaving Monday morning. Tampa is the family show. We hitting a couple of Rays games (Friday and Saturday) then hitting the show Sunday night.

Can't wait!!!

Wicked, let's do that for sure, would be great to meet you!

We haven't even booked flights or accommodations for Vegas yet so we don't know where we'll be staying yet haha, Still dealing with $$$expenses from Tampa and also Hellfest in France in June! \m/

Archived