2015 - 05/22 - New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing yet on the VIP packages. Some people from other shows got emails w/ tracking numbers...so maybe that'll come first? I dunno. Was hoping they would continue sending the packages on time like some got from the Tulsa show...but as far as I can tell, no one's heard a peep out of anyone else about receiving their swag.

This time next week I can get the hell out of Mobile and get my mind blown/face melted at this show! WOO!

Nothing yet on the VIP packages. Some people from other shows got emails w/ tracking numbers...so maybe that'll come first? I dunno. Was hoping they would continue sending the packages on time like some got from the Tulsa show...but as far as I can tell, no one's heard a peep out of anyone else about receiving their swag.

This time next week I can get the hell out of Mobile and get my mind blown/face melted at this show! WOO!

If you're trying to avoid spoilers, don't read the tour book if you receive your SWAG before the show. I've been told there are "credits" listed for each song being played on tour listed in the tour book.

If you're trying to avoid spoilers, don't read the tour book if you receive your SWAG before the show. I've been told there are "credits" listed for each song being played on tour listed in the tour book.

Oh yeah, I've already spoiled the setlist for myself...a choice I willingly made...but the book only lists those songs that have video credits...there's a handful not listed. Just wondering if they tried to get the packages out on time like they did for the Tulsa show...guess that plan didn't work out.

Is it you?

WarholSquares1_normal.jpg Rush Backstage Club @rushbackstage · May 14

Huge congrats to M&G contest winners: Scott in Houston, Stephen in New Orleans and Almet in Tampa!

FYI --- not the "official" meet-up place (don't know if there is one yet), but at least a few of us Rush-heads will be kicking back at Juan's Flying Burrito (http://www.juansflyingburrito.com/) at 515 Baronne St. for several hours before the show. Good food and drink, chill atmosphere, and exactly halfway between the quarter and the Smoothie King Center. Plan on getting there around 4 or so. Hope to see you there.

UPDATE: I've got reservations made for up to 20 people. If you're planning on joining us, please let me know with a headcount so I can adjust reservations as needed.

:rush: :7up: :rush:

Sounds awesome Mood Lifter. I will let you know.

Seems like a great place for drinks and eats before the show.

There are 4 in my party. I will let you know week of show. Way to be proactive.

Good eats and drinks??

Yeah, great food, cold beer, good tequila, and nice mixed drinks. About a half mile from the stadium. Hope to see you there, and please do give me confirmation when you're sure. I'll make sure you've got a spot!

Anybody else?

K, so far I've got Disembodied for up to 4, and Territorial for 1 or 2, plus 5 or so more from my party. Looking forward to meeting you all. Any other takers?

Doing one last roll call --- Disembodied Spirit, you still in? How many? Territorial Game, will hold one + an extra for you, right? Haven't heard from anyone else, so looks like it may be a small crew. Anybody else? Have to firm up the reservation tomorrow morning, so ALL ABOARD!

BTW, just ask for Stephanie's table when you get there.

FYI --- not the "official" meet-up place (don't know if there is one yet), but at least a few of us Rush-heads will be kicking back at Juan's Flying Burrito (http://www.juansflyingburrito.com/) at 515 Baronne St. for several hours before the show. Good food and drink, chill atmosphere, and exactly halfway between the quarter and the Smoothie King Center. Plan on getting there around 4 or so. Hope to see you there.

UPDATE: I've got reservations made for up to 20 people. If you're planning on joining us, please let me know with a headcount so I can adjust reservations as needed.

Sounds awesome Mood Lifter. I will let you know.

Seems like a great place for drinks and eats before the show.

There are 4 in my party. I will let you know week of show. Way to be proactive.

Good eats and drinks??

Yeah, great food, cold beer, good tequila, and nice mixed drinks. About a half mile from the stadium. Hope to see you there, and please do give me confirmation when you're sure. I'll make sure you've got a spot!

Anybody else?

K, so far I've got Disembodied for up to 4, and Territorial for 1 or 2, plus 5 or so more from my party. Looking forward to meeting you all. Any other takers?

Doing one last roll call --- Disembodied Spirit, you still in? How many? Territorial Game, will hold one + an extra for you, right? Haven't heard from anyone else, so looks like it may be a small crew. Anybody else? Have to firm up the reservation tomorrow morning, so ALL ABOARD!

BTW, just ask for Stephanie's table when you get there.

99.9% The 4 of us are in...

Archived